Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

The FBI's "white supremacists are going to kill us all" myth started during the Clinton administration. And so many .gov resources were tied up hunting non-existent white bubbas that 20 Islamic extremists were able to come to the US, train and ultimately execute the 9/11 attacks. And the FBI's initial response in the days after the 9/11 attacks was to blame "white supremacists".
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes

The leftist ideology infection is from the top to the bottom. There likely are honest hard working FBI agents that investigate without political bias however there are enough that don't where you are not going to be able to purge or dig them out of every corner of the organization and field office to return the bureau to an apolitical entity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question: is the FBI too far gone to ever be saved?

Yes

The leftist ideology infection is from the top to the bottom. There likely are honest hard working FBI agents that investigate without political bias however there are enough that don't where you are not going to be able to purge or dig them out of every corner of the organization and field office to return the bureau to an apolitical entity.

Honestly, I didn't see these problems when I worked for them 03-08.

BUT, I noticed a ton of issues my last tour through as a DoD embed 11-13.

I think it had finally taken root in the Obama years and is now too far gone.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Racially motivated violence...like BLM rioters?
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]
The fuck outta here with that nonsense..  
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#5]
The two white lesbians across the road from us fly a confederate battle flag....so there’s that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m white and supremely confident that I’m not going to start any violence
View Quote

Same here but if violence is visited upon me I'll do my best to end my assailants in the most violent way possible.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You know you’ve watched that movie too many times when in your head, you respond with “yes I see”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you have it backwards.  See, the BLM and antifa protesters aren't "committing" the violence.  They're RESPONDING to the violence that's already inherent in the system.  The same system of white patriarchy that allowed slavery and blacks to be OWNED is still keeping them down, and THAT'S what they're defending themselves against when they burn down minority-owned businesses, attack the poleece, and severely beat anyone who doesn't shout the party slogans loudly enough.

Sounds like a Monty Python bit.

You know you’ve watched that movie too many times when in your head, you respond with “yes I see”.

IM BEING REPRESSED!
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#8]
95% of news examples of white supremacy is faked by the commies.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Constitution was written only for a moral or religious people. It is wholly unsuited  to govern any other kind...John Adams.

Short answer: Yes the FBI is too far gone. So is this nation.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe the FBI should check out the FBI crime and victimization statistics.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:11:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No, you have it backwards.  See, the BLM and antifa protesters aren't "committing" the violence.  They're RESPONDING to the violence that's already inherent in the system.  The same system of white patriarchy that allowed slavery and blacks to be OWNED is still keeping them down, and THAT'S what they're defending themselves against when they burn down minority-owned businesses, attack the poleece, and severely beat anyone who doesn't shout the party slogans loudly enough.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean after all the groups that are actively commiting violence?

It’s an excellent trick play they used to swindle & fleece the masses. Impressive, really, that they have been able to garner sympathy & support from a decent chunk of the populace...

...that decent chunk, however, is deaf, dumb & stupid
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think the "white supremacists" claim is a great example of someone accidently telling the truth while attempting to deceive.   The white leftists who are participating and directing this mayhem are doing so because they absolutely believe blacks and other minorities are "noble savages" that must be taught, nurtured and guided - and told what to do, think and say.
View Quote

The people rioting, looting & making the news definitely fit “that” description...
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Where are all these racist and what have they done?

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#14]
FBI should check their own privilege being above the law and selectively prosecute who they are told to.
They need to arrest all the white libtards marching and looting private property damage.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:17:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry for the duper.  On my phone on the flight line.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think they mean.

"If pushed to the breaking point, the threat of largest violence"
View Quote

That is a fact that needs to be better understood. Jordan Peterson has been trying to warn against identity politics for this exact reason.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Typical redirect.

We see Black people (BLM) and The Radical Left-wing (Antifa) seize territory, commit acts of violence, riot, and destroy hundreds of millions of dollars of property-- but then project it on another "bogey man."

The reality is that everything we are seeing only pushes people towards certain views. They are terrified of what they are creating, and are trying to get ahead of it by demonizing others.

People are starting to understand one basic truth:

Nothing that we can ever do will EVER be enough to satisfy people that hate you simply because you exist.
View Quote

QFMF’nT
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That is a fact that needs to be better understood. Jordan Peterson has been trying to warn against identity politics for this exact reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they mean.

Peterson is a cuck. Commies aren't people and I am tired of pretending that they are.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:29:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Kind of racist to assume white folks are better at violence than other folks
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:30:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Such bullshit.
View Quote

I think if this were true.  We would have already seen it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Always has been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Always has been.

With the recent bubba bullshit noose crap, 15 FBI agents to investigate, yes the FBI is too far gone, they are ultimate swamp.

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think they mean.

View Quote
Logically this makes sense. In reality, I sincerely doubt that is what they mean.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#24]
All I can say is "GO WOLVERINES !!"
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think there's a bit of a tendency here to claim this is all made up etc, of course if you read GD you'll see "black guy/Jew/gay makes up harassment story" and it'll go 200 pages of "see I told you so" People aren't generally going to post stories about white guys painting swastikas (NY is nuts about chasing down swastika graffiti guys) and getting caught and it won't go multiple pages anyway.

Course the media is the flip side of that "Cross Burnings in Syracuse!" Oh wait it was a mentally ill Black woman and now we get told that the "crosses" were like 2' tall. End of story.

The Syracuse paper for years claimed there was a local white supremacist group. All I found was an anonymous website that was supposedly from the area. I could start a similar website this afternoon and say it was in Boston or Tibet.

I made it in a politico article about a professor who used An amazon review of a magpul phone cover to accuse them Of selling magazines to the sandy hook shooter. The author complained that she was left posts that were death threats or Nearly death threats. I'll find the link for my "near death threat" and edit it in
View Quote

I think I would generally agree with you on this, although it's hard not to be skeptical when there have been several hoaxes about 'white supremacists' vandalizing and assaulting people of color. And after seeing conservatives protest and being labeled as white supremacists, you have to be constantly scrutinizing any claims about this stuff.

But, that's the reason I mentioned in the OP that, living in very rural AL in a place where you'd think there would be KKK or some sort of organized white supremacy groups, I've never encountered any. I'm sure they're there on some level, but I don't even know anyone who knows anyone affiliated with any such group. Every few  years there will be a few flyers dumped out in ziplock bags talking about the klan, so there are obviously a few retards out there.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Always has been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Always has been.

Yeah no doubt.

The people writing this are probably FBI employees (not agents) and consultants/contractors with varying levels of access.  Imagine what it takes to get that kind of access/gig with the FBI.  Former IC person or at least certain levels of clearance and you probably need to know the right folks and have the right financial connections.  

You can sit there day after day cranking out all kinds of stuff doing shitty intelligence analysis and giving the bosses what they want to hear.  

Could you imagine UC FBI guys being in ANTIFA like they are in "white supremacist" groups?  I'm sure somewhere some branch screwed up and did their job.  Hell, the FBI's actions the other day with that O9A group or whatever leads me to believe there is about to be a phantom group responsible for just about every bad thing ANTIFA has done.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#27]
The “research partners” the FBI uses for their sources are leftist organizations that are so far out there that even left leaning press outlets acknowledge that they take it too far...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/28/morris-dees-splc-trump-southern-poverty-law-center-215312
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#28]
The sad part is, I wish it were true, but in reality conservatives and "right wingers" are more than happy to grumble and grunt while their world burns down around them.  Wouldn't want any "bad optics" to come out that make you look bad to people who already hate you by people who already do everything in their power to make you look bad.  Nope, can't have that.  Conservatives and right wingers are 100% harmless.  And the left knows it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think there's a bit of a tendency here to claim this is all made up etc, of course if you read GD you'll see "black guy/Jew/gay makes up harassment story" and it'll go 200 pages of "see I told you so" People aren't generally going to post stories about white guys painting swastikas (NY is nuts about chasing down swastika graffiti guys) and getting caught and it won't go multiple pages anyway.

Course the media is the flip side of that "Cross Burnings in Syracuse!" Oh wait it was a mentally ill Black woman and now we get told that the "crosses" were like 2' tall. End of story.

The Syracuse paper for years claimed there was a local white supremacist group. All I found was an anonymous website that was supposedly from the area. I could start a similar website this afternoon and say it was in Boston or Tibet.

I made it in a politico article about a professor who used An amazon review of a magpul phone cover to accuse them Of selling magazines to the sandy hook shooter. The author complained that she was left posts that were death threats or Nearly death threats. I'll find the link for my "near death threat" and edit it in
View Quote
There are literally _hundreds_ of leftist droolers or nevertrump cucks here that would love to post that stuff if they had the chance.

You are right if there was a thread about it, "that guy is a dumbass" is sort of the only thing said so what else is there to discuss?  Right-wing people aren't into virtue signalling each other so hundreds of "that guy is a dumbass" isn't going to appear.

The demand for racism far outstrips the supply. And most of it we are told exists is made up.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There are literally _hundreds_ of leftist droolers or nevertrump cucks here that would love to post that stuff if they had the chance.

You are right if there was a thread about it, "that guy is a dumbass" is sort of the only thing said so what else is there to discuss?  Right-wing people aren't into virtue signalling each other so hundreds of "that guy is a dumbass" isn't going to appear.

The demand for racism far outstrips the supply. And most of it we are told exists is made up.
View Quote

This is probably the best I've ever heard it stated, and it's 100% truth.

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Peterson is a cuck. Commies aren't people and I am tired of pretending that they are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they mean.

He's not wrong though. The majority will only be pushed so far before they lash back.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The Constitution was written only for a moral or religious people. It is wholly unsuited  to govern any other kind...John Adams.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The FBI wasted 15 agents' time with the NASCAR noose...a "hate" crime...That was found to be...a garage door pull.  And somebody had to fly out there for the investigation...So...taxpayers dollars to investigate fucking bullshit.  Even if someone had planted a real noose, it would've been a total waste of FBI time and taxpayer money.

Do you think they could have been investigating ANYTHING else going on in our country that was an ACTUAL CRIME and been making better use of their time?

Of course they're too far gone.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Think about the mindset at the FBI that produces such nonsense after the violence of the last few weeks, and then you’ll understand why BLM, ANTIFA, and other radical Marxist groups are allowed to flourish.  

ETA:  DOJ needs an enema in the worst way.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#34]
LO fuckin L

I would think the blind motherfuckers would have noticed where the violence has come from this far.

More proof the FBI and DHS are inept useless wastes of taxpayer money and resources.

Unreal.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I bet that pisses antifa off big time.

They've been rioting for weeks, destroying shit everywhere, and normal people are STILL more dangerous than they are

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Do we just cumulatively forget every couple of months that the FBI was always this way?
Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#37]
any white who is not obsequious towards blacks is a supremacist

how are they going to determine who is white and who is black exactly?
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#39]
So something that isn't currently happening, and has no credible indication of coming to fruition, is more of a threat than something that is visibly happening right this minute. Got it. Thanks FBI.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was it ever not?  They operated in secret for years at the behest of Teddy before congress even found out, let alone provided oversoght

Federal police bureaus need to be set up like special prosecutors; assigned temporarily to a specific case (more or less), then disbanded within a few years once the mob or terrorist is behind bars.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:09:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Yet somehow when people riot it's always for leftist causes.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#42]
When every white guy is defined as a supremacist, there's a 100% chance of white supremacist violence.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure this is a dupe but I did look back 30 days and didn't find anything.

You know I live in Bumfuck Alabama and I don't know of anyone, or anyone who knows anyone, who are white supremacists, affiliated with any white power groups, or who would begin to condone any type of white supremacist ideology.

I know the groups exist but they are a super super SUPER minority. The left loots and burns cities every day for weeks while authorities do nothing, and their "concern" is that some "lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideology" may come out of the woodwork and commit violence. The left and media (redundant) are foaming at the mouth for it to happen, and as soon as it does it will be further proof of systemic racism in our society. If you're white and conservative, congratulations you're a nazi. I know it's nothing new, but the push is getting stronger.

NY Post Article

White supremacists and racist domestic terrorists pose the largest threat of violence in the United States amid nationwide protests across the country, according to a new intelligence bulletin.

The bulletin — which was sent to local law enforcement by the FBI, Department of Homeland Security and National Counterterrorism Center and reported by ABC News — warns of threats by left-wing and anarchist groups as well.

But it barely mentions Antifa as a potential violent group — though federal lawmakers have called for the loosely affiliated movement to be labeled a terror group amid nationwide protests against police brutality.

“We assess the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,” the bulletin states, according to ABC News.

In addition, militias and right-wing racist groups are seeking to start a second American Civil War by targeting protests, according to the report.

They are just projecting again.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/91271/FA26070E-4E33-417D-83E1-F1D459173B2D-1474855.jpg

"White lives don't matter"

Indeed they are projecting.  They always do.  It allows them to deny & deflect more easily once they act.

Frankly, I'm starting to think all this noose/lynching talk is nothing but a dog whistle to their hounds, that the time has come to begin targeted killings of the opposition.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Was it ever not?  They operated in secret for years at the behest of Teddy before congress even found out, let alone provided oversoght

Federal police bureaus need to be set up like special prosecutors; assigned temporarily to a specific case (more or less), then disbanded within a few years once the mob or terrorist is behind bars.
View Quote

The problem with that is that there is never a shortage of political enemies who require "investigating".
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

QFMF’nT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Typical redirect.

We see Black people (BLM) and The Radical Left-wing (Antifa) seize territory, commit acts of violence, riot, and destroy hundreds of millions of dollars of property-- but then project it on another "bogey man."

The reality is that everything we are seeing only pushes people towards certain views. They are terrified of what they are creating, and are trying to get ahead of it by demonizing others.

People are starting to understand one basic truth:

Nothing that we can ever do will EVER be enough to satisfy people that hate you simply because you exist.

QFMF’nT

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Racially motivated violence...like BLM rioters?
View Quote

Black Supremacists are acceptable in 2020. It's the only explanation.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The FBI fucking started out as JEH's personal blackmail organization. It's been rotten to the core from the very start.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The FBI was J.Edgar Hoover's legalized racketeering organization for the better part of five decades.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Why don't they just say, "white people resort to violence when we kill them"?
Page / 3
Top Top