Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2001 11:40:02 AM EDT
i've posted about this before, but was wondering if anyone has heard anything lately.  i can not tell yall just how much i want one of these bullpup rifles.  

this is what i know so far.  alex at robarms said that it looks like they are going to be available for civilian sale in a 10 round mag.  i've learned from a differnt source that imi has sold the rights to an american company to domestically produce these rifles.  

i have not been able to discover when they will be sold, which configuration it will be in tar, star?  i do not know what they are suppost to retail for?  will these be imported or manufactured domestically (for civilian sales)?  please i need info!!!  sloth
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
at the risk of being annoying...btt...i've got it bad for these things and i want to hear some news about when, where and how much its going ot set me back.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know if the will be avalible to civilains
or not.Hope they are,I don't think anyone makes a post-ban bullpup gun in the USA.Also the
Tavor accepts M-16/Ar-15 mags so you woul'nt
have to buy a bunch of lousy 10rounders,at least
the military version does and since it going to
be made in the states it should be able to accept double coulumn mags.I don't know
why they would make it so it could'nt[legally that is]they would have a bigger market for them if people could use their AR mags and have
a high capacity rifle.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#3]
ummmmm acually the bushmaster is an americian made bullpup. i belive the only post ban bullpup. the tevor could be cool if they do it right, what i mean by right is the oppisite of what HK did for the civillian version of their new .223
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top