BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can you protect property with deadly force in MN?
View Quote

In Minnesota we must attempt retreat from the threat before responding with reasonable force.  If the pawn shop has more than one point of entry, he's probably fucked.  If lootie didn't have a gun, knife, hammer, etc., he's probably fucked.  In Minnesota, specifically in Minneapolis you're gonna get charged if you kill someone in defense of life or property.  The state attorney general is none other than Keith Ellison.  This white business owner will get the full attention of the attorney generals office.  Pawn shop owner is more than likely gonna do time.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

In Minnesota we must attempt retreat from the threat before responding with reasonable force.  If the pawn shop has more than one point of entry, he's probably fucked.  If lootie didn't have a gun, knife, hammer, etc., he's probably fucked.  In Minnesota, specifically in Minneapolis you're gonna get charged if you kill someone in defense of life or property.  The state attorney general is none other than Keith Ellison.  This white business owner will get the full attention of the attorney generals office.  Pawn shop owner is more than likely gonna do time.
View Quote

Holy shit, and we as people puts laws like this in place.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Only dude that was arrested for a crime that would make you turn your head at was a dude a killing savage trying to ruin his livelihood.

Maybe the whole fucking city does need to be burned if that's who they protect, and who they punish.
https://jailroster.hennepin.us/JailRosterOnline/jail-roster/search-results
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

To be fair... the cops abandoned their police station and let rioters burn it down.  And the cops didn’t shoot anybody.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A small business owner in his shop that has been abandoned to his own devices by the police defends his livelihood, his property, and his life during an out-of-control riot that's burning down the city around him (a riot that, by the way, was incited by the police publicly murdering a man).

HE gets arrested on the spot.

The murderer with a badge who publicly executed a man on video was free with a small army of cops protecting him for days.

It's fucking bullshit.

To be fair... the cops abandoned their police station and let rioters burn it down.  And the cops didn’t shoot anybody.

They still get paid and don’t lose anything but what’s in their lockers if the station burns. Pawnshop guy isn’t that lucky, and would insurance have covered it if the place burned? I’m thinking no.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I don’t get it.

Why in the hell would  I risk my own freedom by fending off hoards of savages to protect the inventory of my business?  Didn’t this guy have insurance?  Shooting one of these animals, and then having to deal with the inevitable shitstorm that would follow.........just to save money for Statefarm?  Doesn’t make any sense to me.  Am I missing something here ?  

Is looting and rioting an exclusion insurance companies use to fuck busy owners ?  Would the business owners loses be covered ?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don’t get it.

Why in the hell would  I risk my own freedom by fending off hoards of savages to protect the inventory of my business?  Didn’t this guy have insurance?  Shooting one of these animals, and then having to deal with the inevitable shitstorm that would follow.........just to save money for Statefarm?  Doesn’t make any sense to me.  Am I missing something here ?  

Is looting and rioting an exclusion insurance companies use to fuck busy owners ?  Would the business owners loses be covered ?
View Quote

I’m going with this. Stuff can be replaced. And that’s all it is, just stuff. Do I have a problem with the guy shooting someone trying to loot? Nope. Sure don’t. But is it really worth the hassle? Now, my home is a different place. Break in to my house, your ass is getting shot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don’t get it.

View Quote

Principals, and some men refuse to give an inch to the fucking savages.

Why in the hell wouldn't he risk it to protect all that he's worked hard for.  It's a beautiful shop.  

That's a damn good way to make sure evil always wins.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOOLEEE  CRAP!!!

That is total Bullshit!!!  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In Europe the the rulers used placate the masses by letting pogroms/looting/ ect. slide once in a while.

You founding fathers pretty much said fuck that and set out rules to punish people for crimes. This means you don't get to pogrom and loot anymore but should and should expect violence if you try.

I consider the right to defend your property (particularly in times of civil unrest) a matter of natural law. Rulers of you big cities sometimes sound more like the despotic Euro kings of old than Americans.
View Quote

Damn right!

Fucking sad when we have to be told not to be cowards or pussies by Europeans
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have Zero problems with that.

I wish places would put up signs saying so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You Loot, We Shoot!

I have Zero problems with that.

I wish places would put up signs saying so.

Looters are kindly asked to carry ID so we can notify your next of kin.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Looters are kindly asked to carry ID so we can notify your next of kin.
View Quote

Agreed. Want to loot and be an asshole? Sure go for its a free country. Just make sure you know the rules to the game.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#14]
If he sees punishment, we should be the ones rioting.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If he sees punishment, we should be the ones rioting.
View Quote

White people won't do a fucking thing.  "Muh Jerb"
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Throw downs how do they work. Not that I would ever do that of course.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

HOOLEEE  CRAP!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOOLEEE  CRAP!!!

No castle laws in now progressive Minnesota.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I would be surprised if you couldn't, especially in the confines of a dwelling or place of business.
Even CA has a pretty liberal (the good kind) version of what is kosher in times of civil unrest and/or to stop arson.
View Quote

Most states do not have CA's robust self-defense and defense of home laws.  I would not assume MN has laws like ours.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Were the cops doing CPR with their hands, or their knees?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That seems unreasonable under the circumstances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That seems unreasonable under the circumstances.

+1

Total fucking bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I would be surprised if you couldn't, especially in the confines of a dwelling or place of business.
Even CA has a pretty liberal (the good kind) version of what is kosher in times of civil unrest and/or to stop arson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't have castle doctrine here.  Carry classes will tell you that you have a duty to retreat if it is possible.  "There's a fucking mob outside burning shit"  seems like a good argument that retreat might not have been possible
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:00:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Perp wasnt bullet proof...
View Quote

Obviously not.  I didn't see an orange life preserver on him or nearby while he was getting CPR.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A small business owner in his shop that has been abandoned to his own devices by the police defends his livelihood, his property, and his life during an out-of-control riot that's burning down the city around him (a riot that, by the way, was incited by the police publicly murdering a man).

HE gets arrested on the spot.

The murderer with a badge who publicly executed a man on video was free with a small army of cops protecting him for days.

It's fucking bullshit.
View Quote

Yup. Imagine seeing this and STILL not concluding that cops are the biggest threat to freedom imaginable. Fuck those fucking cunts.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don’t get it.

View Quote

An adjuster in here yesterday said that war & riots are exclusionary...

Injustice is now institutionalized.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:11:46 PM EDT
[#25]

Well the police and DA clearly have chosen sides.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Me/shop owner- "what dead guys"?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t get it.

Yup. Cops create this situation by protecting a known piece of shit for YEARS, until he murders someone on video. Then the cops retreat like faggot cowards as a mob burns their police stations, and loots stores. Then when someone legally defends his livelihood, knowing his inventory won't be replaced by insurance, they move as fast as they fucking can to arrest him.

They are unbelievably worthless cunts. Literally the most laughable profession on the planet.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:20:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Holy shit, and we as people puts laws like this in place.
View Quote

No we didn't, idiots that vote for progressives and liberals allowed these laws to be passed for the good of all people.

We need a civil war to cleanse this country of these evil lawmakers that make criminals of good people who are trying to do the right thing, all while they pass laws giving the evil people, the law breakers, more freedoms and rights to attack the good people.

This incident really shines a light on how messed up that entire state has become, but what do you expect from a state that elects a Muslim immigrant that hates the US and married her own brother to skirt the immigration laws?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#29]
That’s BS.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:26:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don’t get it.

View Quote

Things insurance won’t cover likey:  Cash, pm’s, etc.  so yeah could be the man’s whole life, it it was a looter glad he got shot.  You try to take what someone builds, don’t be surprised when they decide you should die.  Period.  I’ll donate to the owners defense.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Here's another Minneapolis Police transgression.  In Minnesota we don't have open carry - unless - you have a concealed carry permit.  On the second night of rioting in Minneapolis, police at the 3rd precinct were arresting open carriers and confiscating guns even if they held a valid Minnesota permit to carry.  Many of these open carriers were attempting to deter looters.  No laws were broken yet these people are in jail and their weapons are now in the possession of MPD.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:39:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here's another Minneapolis Police transgression.  In Minnesota we don't have open carry - unless - you have a concealed carry permit.  On the second night of rioting in Minneapolis, police at the 3rd precinct were arresting open carriers and confiscating guns even if they held a valid Minnesota permit to carry.  Many of these open carriers were attempting to deter looters.  No laws were broken yet these people are in jail and their weapons are now in the possession of MPD.
View Quote

It's as if the Police up there want EVERYONE to hate and oppose them.

I don't give a fuck about a dead criminal but start coming after my rights and we've got a problem and it's not a math problem.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:40:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Its as if the Police up there want EVERYONE to hate them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're all pussies.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:40:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They're all pussies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're all pussies.

The cops or those that allowed themselves to be arrested?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Seems like the pawn shop owners actions were consistant with the law.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:46:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're all pussies.

The cops.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:51:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Leftist politicians would rather see a good, honest, innocent man die than have to deal with the fallout from a shitbag being killed while looting that innocent man’s property.

Murder charges are despicable in this case.

TC
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Y'all do realize the people in charge of liberal MN HAD to charge this guy with murder right?

They can't have whitey killing black rioters. They can't let whitey use violence to defend his property, business, or self. That would set a dangerous precedent.

If whitey shot minority looters then their anarcho tyranny would fail. The riots would end if looters were afraid of being shot. The police would be unnecessary if citizens weren't scared of defending themselves.

Also, it would bolster the 2and amendment.

Better to have stores burned then allow a man to get away with shooting a looter. Because if he does, their control is diminished.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Y'all do realize the people in charge of liberal MN HAD to charge this guy with murder right?

They can't have whitey killing black rioters. They can't let whitey use violence to defend his property, business, or self. That would set a dangerous precedent.

If whitey shot minority looters then their anarcho tyranny would fail. The riots would end if looters were afraid of being shot. The police would be unnecessary if citizens weren't scared of defending themselves.

Also, it would bolster the 2and amendment.

Better to have stores burned then allow a man to get away with shooting a looter. Because if he does, their control is diminished.
View Quote
That might sound good to a Communist but in reality it only increases the risk of a big igloo crashing down on the whole party. Then the Red Coats and their masters will be fighting an battle on 2 fronts, with 1 front having far superior firepower and better target prioritization and selection skills. It won't be the coroner Starbucks they burn down.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Looting and arson and murder are fine as long as you're part of the victim class.

Defending your livelihood is verbotten.

The wrong side is rioting.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're all pussies.

The latter.

But this thread is full of people that think defending your property is wrong.

Think about that.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:58:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretty sure the pawn shop isn't that mans abode.  Even if it were he'd still be in jail charged with murder, that just seems to be how it works here.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:04:40 AM EDT
[#45]
I did watch the cop pumping out the blood from the bullet shot looter.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many of the cops were losing their life savings and future pay when the police station burned down?

Looters should have moved to the capitol and city hall instead of destroying businesses.  Let some politicians watch their cars burn for a change while they shit their pants.

ETA - Beat by justsayin
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Been that way for years.  

I don't think my business will be at risk any time soon (pretty rural area) but it would be unrecoverable if that happened and I'd use deadly force to prevent it.  

Fuck politicians and their "room to destroy" bullshit.  I'd be in favor of posting their addresses on Facebook and Twitter if they tacitly ok'd and then stood silently by and watched my business be destroyed.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 1:13:24 AM EDT
[#48]
This is why I keep saying the pawn shop owner is fucked.

That's the state attorney general (Keith Ellison) all too proud to show off his ANTIFA handbook.  White pawn shop owner shot and killed black lootie.  How do you think this man views that?!?!
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 2:34:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Upside down clown world.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 3:02:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It could have very easily been self-defense...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It could have very easily been self-defense...

Arson or threatened/attempted arson against an occupied structure is deadly force.
Page / 3
Top Top