Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5083
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:41:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

He did spend the first year of his life on the streets of Canyon City. He's probably seen some shit.

Edit: in other news, I got my very heavily taxed vax bonus from work today.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Yellow sleeve dude got it on -- pretty sure he put that guy's head into the wall

View Quote

I'm holding out for someone getting 'the piledriver' in one of these videos.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By HBAR16:

I'm holding out for someone getting 'the piledriver' in one of these videos.
View Quote

He will be charged with attempted murder as soon as he does.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#4]
This is a good one and makes me happy with no prick!!

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:44:46 PM EDT
[#5]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9831789/Capitol-cop-Michael-Fanone-slams-table-Jan-6-hearing.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

DC cop Michael Fanone bangs his fist on table in rage during Jan 6 hearing and slams the Republicans who 'deny'  there was violence at the Capitol
Fanone - who was tased, beaten, stripped of his badge and suffered a heart attack - said those who are denying the violence

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
I already consider anyone who has taken the mRNA vaccine a corpse - and a potential viral vector for the remainder of their shortened, nonreproductive lives.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
If real ADE forms, we may see some people lose their shit completely knowing they are essentially the walking dead.
I already consider anyone who has taken the mRNA vaccine a corpse - and a potential viral vector for the remainder of their shortened, nonreproductive lives.

This concerns me greatly with my 85 y/o mom and 34 y/o R/N daughter.  I tried to get them to listen and read some articles by apparently very knowledgeable with seemingly no other reasons that came out with the info about these vaccines essentially destroying the immune system of those vaccinated.  Along with the fact that Bill depopulate the earth Gates money is behind a lot of what's happening RFN!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:18:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

A 50 year old man child bitching about being duped and then asking to be duped again?
View Quote

I swear I was so unaware of just how many whiny assed, bitch boys there were circling our globe until the last few years. People who are supposed to be cap-able of logical, rational thinking are like freaking children.  Blah, blah

Obviously, thread company excluded......for the most part.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:18:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9831789/Capitol-cop-Michael-Fanone-slams-table-Jan-6-hearing.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

DC cop Michael Fanone bangs his fist on table in rage during Jan 6 hearing and slams the Republicans who 'deny'  there was violence at the Capitol
Fanone - who was tased, beaten, stripped of his badge and suffered a heart attack - said those who are denying the violence

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:48:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

"Hey our vaccine didn't work as expected.  If you do get sick we have this awesome therapeutic that will fix you right up.  Trust us.  This time we got it right."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Originally Posted By RSG:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

"Hey our vaccine didn't work as expected.  If you do get sick we have this awesome therapeutic that will fix you right up.  Trust us.  This time we got it right."
Yes, it's a combination of Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Vitamin C, and Zinc....we call "ZinCMectinQuine"...only $99.95 per dose!

Uncle Sugar just ordered 100 million doses!

New Lambos for ALL the execs!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:10:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:12:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:23:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#14]

I don't recall the specifics of that
View All Quotes

Wauwatosa (hereafter "Tosa") is a place where a lot of cops and firemen lived during residency requirements in Milwaukee County (now defunct).  It is one of those oddball upper middle class white democrat type neighborhoods that is physically close to the ghetto (as in, walking distance for BLM and looters).  This guy was a Tosa cop that had been involved in two good shoots before this, and this was also a clean shoot (dumb kid running into a mall holding a gun, turns and points it at the officer, wins prize).  He was cleared and also I think won a lawsuit (or settled) with the city and works as a cop in a neighboring city (Waukesha) where he was welcomed with open arms.

If you recall the videos of the guy yelling over his white picket fence at BLM about supporting them "why are you doing this we are all democrats" and the guy who got arrested after allegedly pointing a gun at BLM types through his window, those were all in the fallout of this shooting.  Also, someone showed up at this cop's girlfriend's house and fired a shotgun through the door at another "protest."  The BLM goons spent a few nights walking through these residential neighborhoods late at night smashing up a bunch of white liberal's windows without the cops doing anything about it.

This new development is typical Milwaukee judge shit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#15]
https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/106664057771170213

JUST IN - Pelosi orders Capitol Police to arrest staff and visitors who fail to comply with the new mask mandate for vaccinated individuals. Members asked to be reported to SAA in case of failure to comply.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:01:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Fist bump clown show

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

View Quote

he wants to know if he is a "hero -or- a super spreader" ?

Well, he's neither.   He's just another asshole celeb with an enlarged ego.   He would never think of himself as just another citizen.  No, he's got to be something better than that -- IF he's a good person, good isnt' good enough.  It's got to be HEROIC...and if he's bad, he has to be super bad.   What a douche
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Well, he's neither.   He's just another asshole celeb with an enlarged ego.   He would never think of himself as just another citizen.  No, he's got to be something better than that -- IF he's a good person, good isnt' good enough.  It's got to be HEROIC...and if he's bad, he has to be super bad.   What a douche
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

It's a shame he has so little self confidence...

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Mask zealots are back with a vengeance.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ecgRN:

I can stop bleeds, shoot well and make a mean sammich...

I ain't got no bewbz.

Hopefully you guys get the hot nurse.
View Quote

You can just come up here
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:44:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
I like boobs.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:05:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:01:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By elcope:
So. we lost Mom a few weeks ago and Ohio's probate laws are a pain in the ass.

https://www.vindy.com/obituaries/2021/07/linda-g-cope-1944-2021/
View Quote

Condolences for you and your family....

R.I.P.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#27]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7egXgpVIAAcW9-?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

If the inmates aren’t at the jail. They must be on the fed payroll
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I am making a commitment. I will not eat at or patronize ANY business or facility that tries to make me mask. I will not take a vaccine of any kind for COVID. I will not fake a vaccine card. I will not lie about my vaccine status.

If I can't buy it without a mask, I do not need it.

Faking a card just gives that system credibility and further tacit permission that we will tolerate whatever burdens they choose to place on us. Giving the appearance of compliance only hurts us more.

Until we stand up, en mass, to say, "No more bullshit" they will continue their wanna be dictator tyrannical political temper maneuvering of control and power over the citizens.

My line has been drawn.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:20:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JPN:

The thread showed that being able to shoot wasn't that valuable a skill.  It would certainly be needed, but with so many lining up to offer that skill, it wasn't anything that would make a resume' get noticed.

The ability to patch up bleeders, on the other hand, apparently is a valuable skill, both in how it would likely be needed, and the much smaller number of people offering it.

That leaves food production and preparation/cooking, construction and maintenance of buildings and equipment, management of various resources,...
View Quote

That is more along my lines of work currently but will adapt to probably everything but medial....I can take blood, uh not exactly a fan of looking at guts.....  My current medical status makes that an oxymoron....

The bad part is I will have to hand off any knowledge to anyone else because I might not make it that long....
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
You had us at boobs...
View All Quotes

Some years ago, there was a thread that somebody started off by saying they had a hypothetical compound with enough space and supplies for a group of people to ride out the collapse of society, and they wanted people to post their arguments for why they should have a place in the compound (post a resume' of their skills that would be useful to the compound).

It should have been an eye opener (and hopefully it was) for a lot of people.  There were quite a few people posting things like "I'm a pretty good shot, and I can do your taxes", or "I was in the infantry, so I know how to stand guard".

Kinda wonder how many adjusted their priorities on adding to their skill lists.

My plan is to patch up bleeders with one hand while shooting with the other. *I* think I am a valuable asset to any team. If morale droops, my boobs don't.....I'll show those bad boys when I have to.  

lmfao

PS:  Until such time my skill set becomes a necessary one, I'll just be over here making sammich's.

You had us at boobs...

I think she was testing that theory on a cat....it ended up going home with her from my last recollection....
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:31:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

That is more along my lines of work currently but will adapt to probably everything but medial....I can take blood, uh not exactly a fan of looking at guts.....  My current medical status makes that an oxymoron....

The bad part is I will have to hand off any knowledge to anyone else because I might not make it that long....
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

You happen to know a good location to get immunosuppressive drugs...so long as they are legit I don't care what country they come from....
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#35]
https://texasscorecard.com/state/gop-lawmaker-asks-if-quorum-busting-democrats-seats-can-be-vacated/

GOP Lawmaker Asks if Quorum-Busting Democrats’ Seats Can Be Vacated

State Rep. James White (R–Hillister), who serves as the chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security and Public Safety, sent the letter to Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday, in response to what he referred to as a “thoughtful inquiry” from one of his East Texas constituents.

For the House to conduct business, a quorum of two-thirds of the chamber’s members (100 out of 150) is required to be present. A 30-day special session began on July 8 to address issues like omnibus election integrity legislation, which the Texas House failed to pass during the regular session. Just a few days in, however, more than 50 Democrat House members left, leaving the House unable to consider legislation for the past two weeks.

Those Democrats have not given any indication of when they plan to return, leading White to ask the following question of Paxton:

With this in mind, does our constitution or state statutes expressly allow for the vacating of legislative seats or seeking a determination if legislators have vacated their legislative seats when members deliberately deny the constitutional quroum [sic] requirement, announce intentions to leave and remain outside the State […] in order to prevent the presiding officer from compelling attendance, and have taken the oath of office?

Were the seats to be vacated, special elections would be called to replace the absent members.

Though some attorney general opinions take months to gather, White asked for an “expedited response” given the time frame, adding, “[I]n times such as this we need the cooling saucer of reasoned and constitutional deliberation and not the cauldron of ideological fervor.”

Currently, the Texas House and Gov. Greg Abbott have done little to compel Democrat lawmakers to return.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#36]

I think she was testing that theory on a cat....it ended up going home with her from my last recollection....
View Quote

That was probably not one of my better decisions.

That little hellion is demon spawn. He is the ghetto pitbull version of the cat world.

I am not a cat whisperer.  I really wish someone wanted a spirited ginger kitten.

This was not a great adoption pitch, was it?  All supplies and food are included with adoption, btw.  

PS:  He no longer fits in my bra.  lol
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:38:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:54:11 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Some years ago, there was a thread that somebody started off by saying they had a hypothetical compound with enough space and supplies for a group of people to ride out the collapse of society, and they wanted people to post their arguments for why they should have a place in the compound (post a resume' of their skills that would be useful to the compound).

It should have been an eye opener (and hopefully it was) for a lot of people.  There were quite a few people posting things like "I'm a pretty good shot, and I can do your taxes", or "I was in the infantry, so I know how to stand guard".

Kinda wonder how many adjusted their priorities on adding to their skill lists.

My plan is to patch up bleeders with one hand while shooting with the other. *I* think I am a valuable asset to any team. If morale droops, my boobs don't.....I'll show those bad boys when I have to.  

lmfao

PS:  Until such time my skill set becomes a necessary one, I'll just be over here making sammich's.

You had us at boobs...

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

"Science changed."

It's the same as:

We investigated Trump because of Papadopoulos.
Wait that wasn't right, it was Carter Page.
No, it was Papa-D, sorry.
You idiots, it was Carter Page!
Etc.

Now its the mask vaccine game.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:35:27 PM EDT
[#41]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7egXgpVIAAcW9-?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#42]
What is going on here?

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#44]
What is going on here?

View Quote
The community policing itself
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#45]
What is going on here?

View Quote

You'll have to be a little more specific.  If you pay attention, there is a lot going on there, scattered around the field of view of the camera.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#46]

You'll have to be a little more specific.  If you pay attention, there is a lot going on there, scattered around the field of view of the camera.
View All Quotes
What is going on here?

Like did the fat guy get his bra back?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#47]

Funny how the tide turns. In the 60's (hell, even a year ago) the lefties would have celebrated the fact that a room full of warmongering ivory tower lawmakers had to sweat a little and hide behind their chairs and armed goons for a brief time while unarmed peasants stormed the halls and confronted "The Man" in the building they pay for demanding their silenced voices be heard.

Now the 3 letter agencies, politicians working for lobbyist $$$$, and a banana republic tier democratic process should never be questioned about authenticity unless you happen to be one of those alt right nazis in which case you should be silenced and locked away forever.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#49]
I’ve read for years that drug dealers give away product initially in order to get guaranteed repeat customers.

How much are the mandatory annual booster shots going to cost?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5083
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top