BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5083
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:29:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doodles:

That's what I'm running. I like it. I still need to tame the cables. It's like a bad hair day when they are down.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/IMG_1599_JPG-1740265.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sean124:

I just used a couple zip ties for now. I’ll probably add a TNVC mohawk to hold spare batteries and also cover the cable.

That's what I'm running. I like it. I still need to tame the cables. It's like a bad hair day when they are down.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/485060/IMG_1599_JPG-1740265.jpg

Not running Peltors, just Walker Razors, but I ran my wire on the inside of the helmet using a piece of thin 3/4 webbing wrapped over the cable. I punched a hole in the webbing with a hot metal rod and used the chin strap bolts to anchor it. I'm thinking of making Kydex J hooks to make it easier to remove, since I might want to use my Liberators once I get comm adapters.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:38:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Look at this

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:41:56 AM EDT
[#3]

I remember how they didn't react to the BLM protest. Seems their priorities are jacked at that department.
View Quote

Ain't that the same Dept. that murdered all the Bikers a few years back ?.......................
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6693008002

Gregory Sierra, who had memorable roles in the 1970s sitcoms "Barney Miller" and "Sanford and Son" as Chano and Julio, has died after battling cancer.

This saddens me. As a young person, we never missed All in the Family or Sanford and Son - thanks to my dad loving both shows. For years Dad would stagger around the house, saying he was having the "big one" (PERHAPS in part due to his rebellious daughter's actions, LOL).
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:57:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:58:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6693008002

Gregory Sierra, who had memorable roles in the 1970s sitcoms "Barney Miller" and "Sanford and Son" as Chano and Julio, has died after battling cancer.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/j3gBYlA5NYeASEZ2AbU3SSfEh7tNwgcQU_T4GupAS70/%3Fcrop%3D1955%2C1100%2Cx0%2Cy538%26width%3D1955%26height%3D1100%26format%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp/https/www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2021/01/24/USAT/60378689-b018-4fe6-9bbd-04c189e9b4ec-GettyImages-169674745.jpg?width=709&height=399

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733830668143951962/803024329025257492/Screen-Shot-2021-01-23-at-9.19.40-AM-750x400.png?width=748&height=399

This saddens me. As a young person, we never missed All in the Family or Sanford and Son - thanks to my dad loving both shows. For years Dad would stagger around the house, saying he was having the "big one" (PERHAPS in part due to his rebellious daughter's actions, LOL).
View Quote

Julio.   damn.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:59:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Action45:
Look at this

View Quote
It seems they are trying to piss us off. They're succeeding.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:03:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Look at this

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:57:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mockingbird1836:
View Quote

What happened to, I'm staying away from Arf for reasons"?

Did you change your mind or settle things?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:59:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:04:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Look at this

View Quote

Coc
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:15:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By cody22:

Ain't that the same Dept. that murdered all the Bikers a few years back ?.......................
View Quote

At that Texas restaurant
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Indian riot police versus tractors:

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:42:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By djohn:
Indian riot police versus tractors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv8YwEQtjdo

View Quote
They need more than sticks
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:17:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:18:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:42:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:10:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Lol gross
View Quote

I know, that was gross. I can only nap off and on tonight so I'm amusing myself.

LOL
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:10:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Lol gross
View Quote

I know, that was gross. I can only nap off and on tonight so I'm amusing myself.

LOL
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#21]

LOL
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:13:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#23]

And now, hopefully back to sleep for a little while.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#24]
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/01/24/top-tory-mps-horrified-govt-plan-recruit-children-spy-on-parents/

The Boris Johnson administration is trying to pass legislation which will allow the state to recruit children to spy on their parents.
View Quote

I don't know about the great reset but a Hard reset will come
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:56:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:16:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ex_Sanguine_Nation] [#27]
Shamelessly stolen from YLYL

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:54:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Everybodygotone] [#28]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
We do this one, yet? (Leaving link cold)

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/01/what-glowies-mean-online-spies/617717/

And of course we get special mention.

And though extremists have recently been kicked off mainstream sites like Facebook and Twitter, they are still active on more esoteric platforms, such as Gab, Rocket.Chat, MeWe, Signal, Rumble, DLive, BitChute, and AR15.com, among others.
View Quote

Fucking morons are building an army of dissenters against themselves. They're painting themselves into a corner.

Privacy or sanity?

Look at these MeWe "extremists" crocheting assault blankets. They're obviously extremely dangerous.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:15:42 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
Shamelessly stolen from YLYL

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/299647/7D2EA506-4716-4F7C-B2A1-3E36B6CB3730-1650247.gif
View Quote

I should animate my avatar
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Fuckin ghoul
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

Fuckin ghoul
View Quote

Stroke
Bells Palsy
Drunk
Drugs
Or a combination of all of the above?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MCR:

Not running Peltors, just Walker Razors, but I ran my wire on the inside of the helmet using a piece of thin 3/4 webbing wrapped over the cable. I punched a hole in the webbing with a hot metal rod and used the chin strap bolts to anchor it. I'm thinking of making Kydex J hooks to make it easier to remove, since I might want to use my Liberators once I get comm adapters.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/98686/20210125_212852_jpg-1797152.JPG
View Quote

Innovative solution. That gave me some ideas to try. Thx
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cody22:

View Quote

Maybe I'll need to do some research.

I remember that two biker clubs got together and the LE rolled in and started a shootout IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:35:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#36]

I pray she will be recalled to her Lizard home world planet.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:53:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#37]
what's the tier-1 recommendation for transporting your armor?    Right now I have this old 3-compartment duffle bag set up with my ballistic helmet in one side, my gas mask and filters in the other side, and my armor, war belt, and cammies in the larger center compartment.  It's 'ok', but it's a little tight getting it all in, and the bag doesn't have much structural support, or wheels.

I think I could do better.    Was thinking about picking up a used pelican to put it into, but a softer option might be better.  Frankly, both is on the table.  I'd like a padded rolling bag for local travel loading into my truck, and then the whole bag could be dropped into a pelican for shipping.   Just thinking ahead if I wanted to go out of state or fly for a match/class/boog and/or for some reason wanted to take all my gack with me.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Wow this thread is dying.  Same page at 11 am this morning as when I went to sleep late last night
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Wow this thread is dying.  Same page at 11 am this morning as when I went to sleep late last night
View Quote

Nope.......We are just having a "lull in the action."..................
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
what's the tier-1 recommendation for transporting your armor?    Right now I have this old 3-compartment duffle bag set up with my ballistic helmet in one side, my gas mask and filters in the other side, and my armor, war belt, and cammies in the larger center compartment.  It's 'ok', but it's a little tight getting it all in, and the bag doesn't have much structural support, or wheels.

I think I could do better.    Was thinking about picking up a used pelican to put it into, but a softer option might be better.  Frankly, both is on the table.  I'd like a padded rolling bag for local travel loading into my truck, and then the whole bag could be dropped into a pelican for shipping.   Just thinking ahead if I wanted to go out of state or fly for a match/class/boog and/or for some reason wanted to take all my gack with me.
View Quote

Take a look at the rolling bags made by Sandpiper. Not tier 1 by any means, but they are an affordable option.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:19:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#41]

View Quote

Pelican case with wheels or then there is the footlocker soft case with wheels (can't find a brand name on my PX one under the bunk here)
Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Ermehgerd, Trump used rice rabies graphs she didn't produce!!!  These assholes forget their place - they're staff.  Advisors.  Not decision makers.  Trump was free to seek alternate sources of information and take whichever advice he chose.  That's why he was President and not Birx or Fauxci.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
No COC compliant comments were available...........

Ermehgerd, Trump used rice rabies graphs she didn't produce!!!  These assholes forget their place - they're staff.  Advisors.  Not decision makers.  Trump was free to seek alternate sources of information and take whichever advice he chose.  That's why he was President and not Birx or Fauxci.
I actually take her statement seriously.

The data she will present as what she claims she sent to the president is not what the president used.

There will be no way at all to prove, I will bet, that the data she presents in her wildly popular book is the same as what she was sending to the President, short of a complete investigation by an agency outside the FBI.

It is also possible that Fauci and Birx were working at odds to each other and the staff was having to decide which dataset to believe.  Since she was not directly involved in any of that, there is no way for her to know what was going on.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/406377/16116367852123099439532743541741-1797264.jpg
View Quote

Uncanny

Good morning RS.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Take a look at the rolling bags made by Sandpiper. Not tier 1 by any means, but they are an affordable option.
View All Quotes

Affordable, yet not 'great' by any stretch of the imagination.

Not quite the right size, not quite well designed . . . but cheap in comparison.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:29:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

Pelican case with wheels or then there is the footlocker soft case with wheels (can't find a brand name on my PX one under the bunk here)
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_4002_jpg-1797635.JPG

CD
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32677/IMG_4002_jpg-1797635.JPG

CD
SOC, Sandpiper Of California.  That is the smaller of the two rolling duffels and the one I should have gotten.  I got the coffin-sized one instead and it is too big.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:32:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#46]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe I should just go down to the Mexican Indoor Discount Mart -- there's a guy in there that sells cheap luggage and rolling duffles....  20 bucks is 20 bucks
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:35:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#48]
Sandpiper XL $170 amazon -- this is too big?

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Maybe I should just go down to the Mexican Indoor Discount Mart -- there's a guy in there that sells cheap luggage and rolling duffles....  20 bucks is 20 bucks
View Quote

What about Hockey gear bag?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
SOC, Sandpiper Of California.  That is the smaller of the two rolling duffels and the one I should have gotten.  I got the coffin-sized one instead and it is too big.
View Quote

damn - sandpiper is so Socal, they're blocks from the mex border.
Page / 5083
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top