Page / 5083
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]

LOL
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:25:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

Some still echo the MSM spin "but this was our nation's capitol". Most, see the hypocrisy. It's a time when everyone got some lessons to learn. Some may not be there yet, but their time is coming too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

It's such bullshit that we've watched cities burn for months on end and numerous people being killed, with nary a fucking word. Then there's an unscheduled tour of the Capitol and it's all hands on deck. Now I'm not condoning everything that happened on the 6th, but the hypocrisy is bewildering. It's infuriating. This double-standard is insane to me.

Some still echo the MSM spin "but this was our nation's capitol". Most, see the hypocrisy. It's a time when everyone got some lessons to learn. Some may not be there yet, but their time is coming too.

The friend I visited a few weeks ago seemed to be in that mindset.  I said in my argument their lives are no more important than mine, this shit has gone on for months and nobody cared.  Their reaction was it was while they were certifying the election though.

I had already asked my co-worker if he had seen the GA video of "Ruby N Crew" and he said no.  I knew his wife (main driver it seems for the political stance in the house) would not have seen it either.  So I left it alone, no point in trying to change the minds if they don't care to see the truth.  I will probably show him one day we he tries to set me off.  They are HUGE Bernie supporters (they had plans to go to MN to see him get the nomination early in the race, before all the drop outs handed them over to Biden).  I will ask how did you feel when Bernie got tossed out when Killary "legally" bought all the super delegates and Bernie got denied the nomination (he voted for Trump in 2016 for this reason).  So in this case Biden didn't even legally get the votes so tell me how that works......I expect to hear crickets.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:26:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By adobewalls:

Thanks!
View Quote

Sweet avatar....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:27:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:28:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

they lack the balls
View Quote

No doubt.

Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Is she going to do a club tour?
View Quote

Last I heard, she was making the rounds through all the gay bars.

Walked fence line and checked cameras today. There's a new player in the game. We have a fat buffet of voles and cotton tails, but the fox can't linger. There's a lion in these hills that moves like a phantom and lives under the specter of hunger. Everyone got something bearing down.

https://i.ibb.co/XxFJg9j/Wildcamera.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/Lh1ZD2s/Wildcamera.jpg
View Quote

Sounds ominous. Neat. And ominous.

And on that note, I'm tapping out. Everyone have a great evening and / or morning. Deuces!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:32:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

The friend I visited a few weeks ago seemed to be in that mindset.  I said in my argument their lives are no more important than mine, this shit has gone on for months and nobody cared.  Their reaction was it was while they were certifying the election though.

I had already asked my co-worker if he had seen the GA video of "Ruby N Crew" and he said no.  I knew his wife (main driver it seems for the political stance in the house) would not have seen it either.  So I left it alone, no point in trying to change the minds if they don't care to see the truth.  I will probably show him one day we he tries to set me off.  They are HUGE Bernie supporters (they had plans to go to MN to see him get the nomination early in the race, before all the drop outs handed them over to Biden).  I will ask how did you feel when Bernie got tossed out when Killary "legally" bought all the super delegates and Bernie got denied the nomination (he voted for Trump in 2016 for this reason).  So in this case Biden didn't even legally get the votes so tell me how that works......I expect to hear crickets.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:32:46 AM EDT
[#7]

No doubt.

Last I heard, she was making the rounds through all the gay bars.

Sounds ominous. Neat. And ominous.

And on that note, I'm tapping out. Everyone have a great evening and / or morning. Deuces!
View Quote

I second this motion....later RS....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:34:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:36:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:40:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Does Biden have Covid? If not, why does he cough all the time? He's constantly coughing, on camera too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:51:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:52:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:53:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Does Biden have Covid? If not, why does he cough all the time? He's constantly coughing, on camera too.
View Quote
He gets covid and dies, Kamala becomes prez and "a nation in mourning" sorrowfully locks down for the spring and summer, mortally wounding the economy and ushering in a global depression that starts the Great Reset.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:54:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:56:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
4200 because  this thread won't make 5000
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:59:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
He gets covid and dies, Kamala becomes prez and "a nation in mourning" sorrowfully locks down for the spring and summer, mortally wounding the economy and ushering in a global depression that starts the Great Reset.
View Quote

He has some sort of respiratory illness, whether its pneumonia/TB/cancer who the fuck knows, but he's been coughing since last spring and its getting really annoying quite honestly.

Can you imagine if something were to happen to him, the left would parade his corpse around like George Floyd or John McCain.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#17]

He has some sort of respiratory illness, whether its pneumonia/TB/cancer who the fuck knows, but he's been coughing since last spring and its getting really annoying quite honestly.

Can you imagine if something were to happen to him, the left would parade his corpse around like George Floyd or John McCain.
View All Quotes

shit

and than they would display him like Lenin

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:17:35 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Essentially they already do.  

With that, have a good night Riot Squad.

Bed time for me.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:21:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Bed time for me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:22:34 AM EDT
[#20]

Bed time for me.
View All Quotes

Bed time for me.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:26:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Bed time for me.
View Quote

G'nite babe.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:01:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:19:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:00:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Elbow Destruction, antifa remix:

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Happy Saturday Riot Squad.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
4200 because  this thread won't make 5000
View Quote

May is coming.  There will be riots in Minneapolis for the one year anniversary.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#27]

Agreed.

What amazes me is how so many people have no idea how this country was created. What it was based upon and how it happened, and how it was founded. And the sacrifices that have been made along the way to maintain our Republic. The majority of people take it for granted. They live in their stupid bubbles and don't have a clue. I wonder what the percentage of people is that have ever read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution is. Everybody just wants shit handed to them now without putting in any effort.
View Quote

This is what i have been preaching lately. Also that they want to erase the past so more people will never know that they have the power to change things. It wasn't rich people and battle trained hard asses that made this.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Good.  We have our own version of "Hawaiian judge".
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Good morning, Riot Squad......Let the Saturday Party begin................................
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Tweet gone?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:

Tweet gone?
View Quote
Yes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#32]

FED WAVE

GLOW BOIS

All credit goes to Greasy.
View Quote

One of the Glo Bois photos was used in a Trump mailer.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#33]

Can you imagine if something were to happen to him, the left would parade his corpse around like George Floyd or John McCain.  Lenin
View All Quotes

Can you imagine if something were to happen to him, the left would parade his corpse around like George Floyd or John McCain.  Lenin

Corrected.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

They will embalm him and keep him on public display like Lenin
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#35]

Tweet gone?
View All Quotes

Tweet gone?

Twitter doesn't allow truth to be posted
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By fighter443:
Yes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fighter443:

Tweet gone?
Yes.

Looks like Mr. Baldwin cleared his tweets. Or someone did for him.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:25:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Moring folks.

Hope my workday is slow so I can catch up.

Via La Riot Thread!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:41:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#38]
Born this day in history:
John Moses Browning 1855-1926

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:09:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#39]

Good Morning RS
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Home made (From scratch, no soup base here) Beef Stroganoff. Sauteed onions, garlic and mushrooms with beef stock, worcestshire and dijon mustard.
1.5 pounds of filet mignon tossed in flour, salt and pepper. Just stirred in the sour cream.

Add some egg noodles and ready to serve... It was decent but I will make some changes and improve it. (Cue 6 Million Dollar Man theme)

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Home made (From scratch, no soup base here) Beef Stroganoff. Sauteed onions, garlic and mushrooms with beef stock, worcestshire and dijon mustard.
1.5 pounds of filet mignon tossed in flour, salt and pepper. Just stirred in the sour cream.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210121_192743-1792838.jpg

Add some egg noodles and ready to serve... It was decent but I will make some changes and improve it. (Cue 6 Million Dollar Man theme)
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430646/20210121_193603-1792839.jpg

View Quote

Breakfast for Champs
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
The scandal is that peer review that takes a day is unacceptable in ANY other environment.

The PCR testing they espoused is incredibly flawed and subject to high false positive rates, which is what has gotten us where we are.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
Originally Posted By RSG:

That's the first in a long tweet thread.  Basically though, the PCR test which has been used to turn the world upside down went through peer review a year ago in about a day.  That guy and some other scientists have brought attention to this and found themselves under attack for daring to do that.

so the scandal is that the info was available immediately and was ignored?
The scandal is that peer review that takes a day is unacceptable in ANY other environment.

The PCR testing they espoused is incredibly flawed and subject to high false positive rates, which is what has gotten us where we are.

While correct, the timing of this is, umm, "coincidental".

Xiden claims "if we wear masks, listen to leftist government and follow the science, infection rates will drop".
Infection rates drop.
"See! It worked! That is why you elected (fraud) me instead of the derpy orange guy"

Guess what else gets revealed? Absent all of those (now false) positives, it comes to light how deadly this thing really is when fewer people are diagnosed as having it but the death rate remains the same.
And the panic begins again.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By cody22:

LOL !......YEAH !!!
View Quote

I don't think we can rely on Judges to save us from the Communist takeover any more than they did during the election
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Dems are fucking with vaccine distribution. It's being distributed disproportionately to areas where "POC" are the dominant demographic. This isn't rumor (for me) I have family directly involved. If you don't want it or believe it's the mark of the beast, you're probably fine with that, but make no mistake it's a targeted effort to snub whitey. More BS in Biden's America.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
This thread has fewer post than I do
View Quote

No offense, but do you often find math difficult?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#46]
...make no mistake it's a targeted effort to snub whitey. More BS in Biden's America.
View Quote

My white privilege sickatates me.

I need to make vaccine reparations.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Dems are fucking with vaccine distribution. It's being distributed disproportionately to areas where "POC" are the dominant demographic. This isn't rumor (for me) I have family directly involved. If you don't want it or believe it's the mark of the beast, you're probably fine with that, but make no mistake it's a targeted effort to snub whitey. More BS in Biden's America.
View Quote

Democrats were making some noise about that (the need to give minorities priority in getting the vaccine, for social justice reasons), a while back.

Due to allergies and past reactions to some medications, I have no interest in getting the vaccine (and probably wouldn't, even if it hadn't been rushed through the approval process), but I am interested in how long it will be before a minority notices the side effects that some people have, then get outraged about whitey using them to test it out, by giving it to them first.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#48]
I see this a lot in the cold months when bugs are scarce. Magpie gets a warm seat and a meal. Mule deer gets tick removal and an extra set of eyes watching their back. Makes 'em harder to sneak up on.

Befriend like minded folks. Old, young, strong, weak... doesn't matter. They all play a part.

Good morning RS.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Democrats were making some noise about that (the need to give minorities priority in getting the vaccine, for social justice reasons), a while back.

Due to allergies and past reactions to some medications, I have no interest in getting the vaccine (and probably wouldn't, even if it hadn't been rushed through the approval process), but I am interested in how long it will be before a minority notices the side effects that some people have, then get outraged about whitey using them to test it out, by giving it to them first.
View Quote

If that's how it plays out, I'm sure you're right. I have several family members working in medicine that have already got it. No issues yet. Knock on wood.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#50]
for you folks that like thigh straps:

Page / 5083
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top