BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5083
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:01:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

It also enables laying with questionable women.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:
Originally Posted By zach_:

Jager leaves an aftertaste. For a 70 proof liquor, it is purdy nasty. Best used for a flaming Dr. Pepper.

You shut your whore mouth. Jager is the nectar of the gods.

It enables pillow shitting.

At this point all women are questionable
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:02:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sean124] [#2]

Looks like an awesome time!
Sometimes people getting stringing like that with a head mounted optic when they change the head position on their stock trying to see what's going on.
View Quote

It was!

I felt like I maintained the same position pretty well. I think this was more of not having a well defined aiming point. The IR laser was blooming off the white poster board I was using for a target backer.

It was a last second trip so I grabbed whatever “target stand” I found laying in the garage.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:16:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hollywood_Shooter] [#3]
Originally Posted By Sean124:

It was!

I felt like I maintained the same position pretty well. I think this was more of not having a well defined aiming point. The IR laser was blooming off the white poster board I was using for a target backer.

It was a last second trip so I grabbed whatever "target stand" I found laying in the garage.
View Quote

dude.  cut yourself a break.  also, how big is your dot?
 dot was probably bigger than the target.    Oh - wait -- maybe I don't understand -- were you using the IR only?   or using the RDS too?    
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:19:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:24:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

I support #3.

Let da hoes go!!!!
View Quote
Pretty much.  And if the interpretation of "no bail"= "in jail until trial", well, if that's what you really want...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:27:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#6]

Post them or I no believe you
View All Quotes

Jager leaves an aftertaste. For a 70 proof liquor, it is purdy nasty. Best used for a flaming Dr. Pepper.

Why the sad face? They're probably saying the same about you.

LOL! Probably so. I can still be ashamed, though.

Only if there's pictures.

Oh, there are.

No way! Your dick would get jealous of my dick. I can't handle that level of confrontation right now. We need to start coming together. We can't have our dicks fighting one another in these troubled times. I know that some dicks fought their friends and brothers in the Civil War, but we've got to get past that. Besides, I'm too pasty to post pictures. And I value my account.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:27:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

dude.  cut yourself a break.  also, how big is your dot?
 dot was probably bigger than the target.    Oh - wait -- maybe I don't understand -- were you using the IR only?   or using the RDS too?    
View Quote

IR only tonight. I didn’t feel like using any more ammo today.

It would’ve been easier to aim passively with the T2 at that distance. I love the 1.93” mount.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:28:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:33:23 AM EDT
[#9]

In that case, use a hole punch or something like it, and make a 1-2 inch hole in your target depending on the range. Put something reflective behind it, reflective tape or material like you see on jogging clothing. The laser may still bloom off your target, but you'll definately know it when you're on the reflective material.
At 25 m, I use a single hole punch, or a piece of 5.56 brass. At 100 m I punch the hole with a piece of .50 brass.
At 300 I make it the size of a can of Copenhagen.
View Quote

Great idea. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By VitalSignsAbsent:

Unless you were bigger than that LEO or had something that would obviously even the odds why step in his way?

Fucking retard commies
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VitalSignsAbsent:
Originally Posted By hallway_monitor:

So satisfying to watch

Unless you were bigger than that LEO or had something that would obviously even the odds why step in his way?

Fucking retard commies
Forgot he wasn't on the internet?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:38:50 AM EDT
[#11]

The ironic part.

They get their wish, ICE is abolished and the borders kicked wide open, everybody who shows up gets welfare, free house, UBI and voter registration.
Half of central and south America moves here and ushers brown pride, La Raza people into political office.

Know what they do to destructive loudmouth activists like these in Mexico and in Central and South America?
Line them up against a wall, shoot them and bury them in a shallow grave.

Also: That culture is not fond of LGBTQ folks, purple haired feminists or black people
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lord_Grey_Boots:
Crowd of about 100 Antifa have been smashing windows in downtown Seattle since about 4:30 pm local time.

Calling for the abolition of I.C.E.

https://komonews.com/news/local/anti-ice-protesters-march-through-downtown-seattle

The ironic part.

They get their wish, ICE is abolished and the borders kicked wide open, everybody who shows up gets welfare, free house, UBI and voter registration.
Half of central and south America moves here and ushers brown pride, La Raza people into political office.

Know what they do to destructive loudmouth activists like these in Mexico and in Central and South America?
Line them up against a wall, shoot them and bury them in a shallow grave.

Also: That culture is not fond of LGBTQ folks, purple haired feminists or black people

Don’t forget the chainsaws.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:38:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Sean124:

IR only tonight. I didn't feel like using any more ammo today.

It would've been easier to aim passively with the T2 at that distance. I love the 1.93" mount.
View Quote

Yeah -- it's hard to do guilt free mag dumps -- for the next 4 years
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:42:28 AM EDT
[#13]

In that case, use a hole punch or something like it, and make a 1-2 inch hole in your target depending on the range. Put something reflective behind it, reflective tape or material like you see on jogging clothing. The laser may still bloom off your target, but you'll definately know it when you're on the reflective material.
At 25 m, I use a single hole punch, or a piece of 5.56 brass. At 100 m I punch the hole with a piece of .50 brass.
View Quote

neat.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:43:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:45:17 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Good idear.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:49:05 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Fuck, why didn't I think of that.

Now for sighting in thermals, I use those hand warmers that heat up when you open the package.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:01:36 AM EDT
[#17]
And now we will see if Biden bows to their demands.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:10:35 AM EDT
[#18]

Oh, there are.
View Quote

Share?  Or maybe not,   LOL.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:19:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:36:12 AM EDT
[#20]

No way! Your dick would get jealous of my dick. I can't handle that level of confrontation right now. We need to start coming together. We can't have our dicks fighting one another in these troubled times. I know that some dicks fought their friends and brothers in the Civil War, but we've got to get past that. Besides, I'm too pasty to post pictures. And I value my account.
View All Quotes

Why the sad face? They're probably saying the same about you.

LOL! Probably so. I can still be ashamed, though.

Only if there's pictures.

Oh, there are.

For some reason, I picture you two running around a dark room with glow in the dark condoms while the girl in the bed yells at both of you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:54:06 AM EDT
[#21]

Thermal at 25 meters, press a finger tip against it for 5 seconds or so. That'll give you a couple mins.
If it's a longer walk, yes the hand warmers work well.
View Quote

Yeap, used to use the MRE heaters.

CD
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:58:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Woke Twitch Inaugeration Day - The tear gas is flying in Portland tonight.........LOL !
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:30:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:48:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:01:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#25]

https://wearethene.ws/notable/195492
"Even Libertarians": John Brennan Issues 'List' Of Ideologies Biden Intel Community Should Go After

Well this is alarming and ominous to say the least… Former CIA Director John Brennan told MSNBC in an interview on inauguration day that the intelligence community under newly sworn in President Biden is "moving in laser-like fashion" to try an...

Y'all don't know just how much I despise John Brennan. Crappy, sneaky, lying dude in every way.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:14:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Just realized something:  Xiden is so popular they didn't even have an inaugural ball.  Jill must be royally pissed... women like that shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:25:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:29:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:29:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/801685650356830218/image0.png?width=443&height=399

"Even Libertarians": John Brennan Issues 'List' Of Ideologies Biden Intel Community Should Go After

Well this is alarming and ominous to say the least… Former CIA Director John Brennan told MSNBC in an interview on inauguration day that the intelligence community under newly sworn in President Biden is "moving in laser-like fashion" to try an...

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/801685626268549120/image0.png

Y'all don't know just how much I despise John Brennan. Crappy, sneaky, lying dude in every way.
View Quote

Your adjectives offend. They're too polite.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:34:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Socalmopar] [#30]
2021 built back better than 2020... and things and stuff.

Accidentally caught on camera before the inauguration: Lawyer walks up to Nancy Pelosi and tells her, "Don't say another word," to which she replies, "I won't"

https://streamable.com/f5ox7i

ETA: Why'd her Harpie shrieks die down about impeachment? Related?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:46:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:48:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Socalmopar:

Your adjectives offend. They're too polite.
View Quote

I'm trying to be more lady like.

Besides I can't really realistically call Brennan a CUNT - like I can Kamala Harris.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:54:56 AM EDT
[#33]

I'm trying to be more lady like.

Besides I can't really realistically call Brennan a CUNT - like I can Kamala Harris.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:01:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:11:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:15:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:18:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#37]
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/801685650356830218/image0.png?width=443&height=399

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733391165159768155/801685626268549120/image0.png

View Quote

But we're for UNITY!

CD
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Noted for future reference. Modern problems require modern solutions.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:31:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Must be those libertarians.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:33:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VintageSmoker] [#40]
Morning Squad.
Anyone ELSE wandering around outside in their long johns in 8 degree weather ?

Fucking 3am and my propane tank runs dry and I have to climb outa my warm-ish bed and go outside to switch tanks.
My little thermometer in my shop says the kamp is 45deg, inside
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:37:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:38:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By VintageSmoker:
Morning Squad.
View Quote

I'm nekkid
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:38:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Hours After Biden Inauguration, Federal Agents Use Tear Gas in Portland

“A Democratic administration is not a victory for oppressed people,” said a flier handed out during the demonstrations, during which protesters also smashed windows at a shop often described as the original Starbucks in downtown Seattle. The communiqués used expletives to condemn Mr. Biden and “his stupid” crime bill, passed in 1994 and blamed for mass incarcerations in the years since.
View Quote

One member of the group handed out fliers to people on the street that said, “Biden won! And so did corporate elites!”
View Quote

I'm not all welcome to the party, pal, but the schadenfreude is certainly soothing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:39:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By VintageSmoker:
Morning Squad.
View Quote

Nope. Talking to a friend and about to go to bed.  Hate the cold.  Brrrrrrr

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:42:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:45:07 AM EDT
[#46]
I honestly love you for having the stones to post Trump-Pepe-MAGA memes in this thread tonight. Oh, the 4 years that might have been...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:47:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Everybodygotone:

Yep. Have a feeling we'll be watching riots again when it warms up. They're addicted to it.
View Quote

I am way behind but have to comment

Part of me wants them to ramp it up at least to at least x87 and go beyond ludicrous speed.  There is a group of people that blame Trump for inciting all of the riots. I want to ask them that same question again, who incited this?  I will feel bad for the ones that didn’t vote for sleepy Joe but caught in the crossfire.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:49:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

I'm nekkid
View Quote

I might as well be
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:51:24 AM EDT
[#49]

Hate the cold.  Brrrrrrr

View Quote

Yeah, I used to like winter in Maine....now, in my 50s . . . not so much
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:56:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Part of me wants them to ramp it up at least to at least x87 and go beyond ludicrous speed.  There is a group of people that blame Trump for inciting all of the riots. I want to ask them that same question again, who incited this?  I will feel bad for the ones that didn’t vote for sleepy Joe but caught in the crossfire.
View Quote
Oh, they WILL ramp it up. A Biden victory will only encourage them to riot more and make increasingly ridiculous demands for more and more free shit. You think his administration is going to crack down on them? Heavens, no... they will be far too busy putting all of their efforts into rounding up Trump supporters and other dissidents - or purposely eradicating the economy with the Great Reset (which by the way, is a deep state totalitarian globalist idea, NOT an anarchocommie concept).
Page / 5083
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top