Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2020 5:54:56 PM EDT
Hello all,

Does anybody know what they usually run for coupon codes?  Right now they're running a 15% (not wonderful but not too bad) and was going to hold out if they usually run a 25%, etc....

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I usually see around 15% but every time I order it takes approximately 18 lunar cycles to get my stuff. I can't imagine the current situation is making them any faster.

That said I've always gotten it eventually, and they usually have competitive pricing. But I don't order anything from them I want/need right away.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I usually see around 15% but every time I order it takes approximately 18 lunar cycles to get my stuff. I can't imagine the current situation is making them any faster.

That said I've always gotten it eventually, and they usually have competitive pricing. But I don't order anything from them I want/need right away.
View Quote

Pretty much this, exactly.  They are basically an online version of a mail order catalog.  In fact, the mail order catalog might be faster still. Holy cow they are slow.  I've stopped shopping there because I'd rather pay the extra 2% and not wait a month.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you talking about a storewide coupon code or for specific items? If it’s the former I’ve never seen a 25% off coupon, and I’ve ordered 5k+ from them over the past 5-6 years.

Just checked website. Their 15% off is for iron and night sights, not storewide. Contact Jesse tischauser on here if you want a 10% off storewide.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
...was going to hold out if they usually run a 25%
View Quote

You'll be blue in the face before you see that.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I got 15% off my order that I placed last month, but it still hasn’t shipped.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yep!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep!

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#8]
ORDERNOWITSNOTINSTOCK69
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
ORDERNOWITSNOTINSTOCK69
View Quote
Spent thousands across many orders. Never had an issue.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:34:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Ordered some stuff that was in stock quoted 17-27 days till it ships. Wasn’t in a rush so whatever
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the replies everyone...

I actually just ordered from them on a gas buster and it shipped right out.  Weird.

I was interested in getting the OPMOD EXPS-2 and G33 deal with the 15%.  They're about 475.00 each.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought from OpticsPlanet once. According to their website, the item was in stock. I placed an order, got an email the next morning saying the website was wrong, it was actually out-of-stock, they expected more stock to show up in 3 months, and they'd fulfill my order then. So I decided to cancel the order and buy elsewhere, but they said "Oh we can't cancel the order, it's already been shipped!" It showed up 6 weeks later, after I'd already bought the thing elsewhere.

Never again.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Ordered 4 or 5 things from them since the first of the year. All items were received at my door in 3-4 days from when they were placed and it was always with their free shipping. Never had a bad experience. Just make sure what you are ordering is actually in stock. Their estimated dates in stock suck. And dont fall for the limited availability gimmick.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Op I just ordered a safe from them last Friday , I had it sitting in my cart for most of the week and

they finally sent me a $50 off coupon , I did spend nearly  $700 , I'm still waiting to get a shipping notice

from them , I did get an email stating that the safe was in stock but another part of the order they where

waiting on, I think they're full of shit and ordered directly from the manufacturer both items are from the same OEM

I'm not in a rush for it so I don't mind .
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#16]
It’s your funeral, bruh.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#17]
What are they selling at 15% off?
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 10:23:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What are they selling at 15% off?
View Quote
Tan EXPS2-0 with a G33 magnifier
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 10:24:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Op I just ordered a safe from them last Friday , I had it sitting in my cart for most of the week and

they finally sent me a $50 off coupon , I did spend nearly  $700 , I'm still waiting to get a shipping notice

from them , I did get an email stating that the safe was in stock but another part of the order they where

waiting on, I think they're full of shit and ordered directly from the manufacturer both items are from the same OEM

I'm not in a rush for it so I don't mind .
View Quote
Interesting...  seems like this place has a lot of issues.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#20]
DSS1916A
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 10:33:45 PM EDT
[#21]
I ordered some scope mounts in February and still have not received them this place takes the cake
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#22]
My order was through Gunbroker.  I bet that's why it went out so fast...
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#23]
My experience mirrors others here, except after the fourth "estimated ship date" change I cancelled it, and it actually cancelled.

Also, default code "HONEY" got 10% off. Which would have been cool if I ever got the item.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top