Site Notices
Page / 1690
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:56:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yojimbo] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:

@RatherBeLifting

It's not a real thing.

However, here's what they are saying/expect.  If the Hedgies get margin calls against their AMC positions due to the short squeeze, they are going to have to start selling/liquidating other long positions in order to satisfy the their margin calls.  This is the totally fictional part of what WSB expects:

The SEC is going to realize that when hedgies start selling their long positions, it's going to create a market wide crash.  They believe the SEC is going to step in and take the hedgies long positions, loan the hedgies the cash at the Fed Interest Rate which right now happens to be "effectively" zero.  That's what they mean by "controlled" squeeze. Someone is going to step in to prevent the rest of the market from crashing.

That's fictional and made up.  There's no historical basis or precedent for the SEC to do that.
View Quote

Thanks for the explanation.

Other than it's never been done before, what else are you basing your belief on that it's all made up?  Sounds like some BS they would try to do to minimize the AMC price when the squeeze starts by using their other positions as collateral for loans to cover their short AMC positions.  Isn't that a way to get around actually buying back AMC stock and minimizing the price increase effect of the squeeze?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone have recommendations on which MVIS puts I should be buying right now.  I've got some dry powder that I want to put to use.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Corporal_Chaos:
Anyone have recommendations on which MVIS puts I should be buying right now.  I've got some dry powder that I want to put to use.
View Quote

I sold August 20 $10 yesterday for $40 a contract
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:20:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#4]
Originally Posted By Corporal_Chaos:
View Quote

How do you feel about what the Earnings Call will result in on 8/4?  I know it’s said that news releases generally don’t come out in the earnings call, but based on Dave Allen telling Osprey to “give me a call after the EC” when the question of share price and cone of silence is concerned came up, and that also being told to r/MVIS user Affectionate Tea, I really do think something is going to come out of the EC or  a positive news announcement just before the EC.  If that happens, there will be a pop.

So I’m basing all my 8/6 to 8/20 CALLS on that, and making sure they’re not anywhere near ITM. $21+ strike on all of mine until after the EC and I know exactly what the call or preceding news is about.

As for your question on PUTS, I’m extremely bullish and buying $13 and $14 strikes.  Once again, I don’t think the share price is going down based on my CALLS and PUTS, but I’ve been wrong before.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Our old friend INND -

InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Upgraded to Pink Current by OTC Markets
8:00 am ET July 29, 2021 (Globe Newswire) Print

via InvestorWire -- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. (OTC: INND) ("InnerScope" or the "Company"), an emerging and disruptive leader in the direct-to-consumer hearing technology space, is pleased to announce today that the Company has filed all of its financial reports with OTC Markets, has submitted an attorney opinion letter, and has now been declared officially "Pink Current."

InnerScope filed all of its annual disclosure statements and the financial report for its first quarter ending March 31, 2021, with OTC Markets, bringing its financial reporting obligations current. In addition, the Company plans to upgrade to the OTCQB as soon as it can meet all the requirements to trade on this market.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
Our old friend INND -

InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Upgraded to Pink Current by OTC Markets

via InvestorWire -- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. (OTC: INND) ("InnerScope" or the "Company"), an emerging and disruptive leader in the direct-to-consumer hearing technology space, is pleased to announce today that the Company has filed all of its financial reports with OTC Markets, has submitted an attorney opinion letter, and has now been declared officially "Pink Current."

InnerScope filed all of its annual disclosure statements and the financial report for its first quarter ending March 31, 2021, with OTC Markets, bringing its financial reporting obligations current. In addition, the Company plans to upgrade to the OTCQB as soon as it can meet all the requirements to trade on this market.
View Quote

Huh, that took a while.  Maybe MINE is next? lol
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:36:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By shblackdragon:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Our old friend INND -

Do DPLS upgrade too!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Do DPLS upgrade too!
View Quote

Dude!

From the DPLS S-3:

Our common stock is currently quoted on the OTCPink Marketplace operated by OTC Markets Group Inc. (the “OTCPink”) under the symbol “DPLS”. On July 8, 2021, the last reported sales price for our common stock was $0.15 per share. The prospectus supplement will contain information, where applicable, as to any other listing of the securities on the OTCPink or any other securities market or exchange covered by the prospectus supplement.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Today was payday, so I threw a few more bucks into my trading account this morning and put in a small buy order for MVIS at 14.09.  It just hit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
Today was payday, so I threw a few more bucks into my trading account this morning and put in a small buy order for MVIS at 14.09.  It just hit.
View Quote

I get paid tomorrow - I think - not sure if I want to gamble more on MAVIS/DPLS/SENS just yet.
Let the market percolate for a bit
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote
LOL I've been sitting here wondering if they will add another significant digit to MINE's price, or just lower it to 0.  Between that and CBDL, I have some impressive 95%+ losses ;)

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#12]
DPLS reversed its trend of closing lower today.  I'm going to let it ride for another day at least.

I was kind of hoping it would break .10 today.  I think it's a psychological barrier at this point.  I'd like to see it open as usual and run up a half cent or more tomorrow morning.

ETA:  page 900
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#14]
DPLS reversed its trend of closing lower today.  I'm going to let it ride for another day at least.

I was kind of hoping it would break .10 today.  I think it's a psychological barrier at this point.  I'd like to see it open as usual and run up a half cent or more tomorrow morning.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Who gets 900?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Bought MVIS $13 calls expiring next week for $155/contract
Hoping for a pop before the  EC
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:24:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Total53] [#17]

View Quote

I concur w/DPLS as for page 900 well you're off a little
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:27:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bayoushooter] [#18]

Edit:
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:29:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FelisTacet] [#19]
JFC dudes!

You all realize we’re a good 30+ posts away from 900, right?

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:
JFC dudes!

You all realize we’re a good 30+ pages away from 900, right?

View Quote

Yeah, I did it to be funny.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FelisTacet:
JFC dudes!

You all realize we’re a good 30+ pages away from 900, right?

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I’m here for the 900 gang bang
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Selling my whole portfolio for 900
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:41:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#24]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:
Selling my whole portfolio for 900
View Quote

If MVIS goes to 900, I think I'll hit the sell-all button.
Even if it then went to 1900, I still wouldn't be upset.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BM-ARM-DPMS-guns:
Who gets 900?
View Quote

Some dick.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:46:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EagleArmsHBAR] [#26]
lol
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:56:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SparticleBrane] [#27]
MVIS has kinda sucked recently.

Believe it or not, TGT has been treating me very nicely.  I got in with a small "screw it" purchase in late April of just 5 shares, and I've added to that 5 times since then for a total of 200 shares.  Each time I've bought more it was at an ATH or close to it, and keeps getting surpassed.  Slowly but surely it keeps going up.  TGT is up almost 27% in the past 3 months and has been trending up at this rate since the COVID crash without any major stops.  

I also made a little yesterday on a short-term play (in and out within ~24-hours).  Noticed a little while ago that JKS is pretty volatile and each time it drops a lot it tends to bounce right back pretty quickly (check their 1-month, 3-month and 1-year charts). Got in at $46.95 on the 27th, and out at $53.89 on the 28th.  Not bad.  

I also noticed a similar pattern with DOCU back in early June, right after it jumped a lot.  Each time it drops to $200 or less, it will shortly jump to about $230-$250, and then drop down to $200 again.  I happened across this right after it jumped from the $180s in most of May to about $240 around June 7/8th, so I waited for it to drop down to $200 again....but it just kept going up since then and sits at about $300 right now.  I hate I didn't notice that before then.  "Prior performance is no guarantee of future results" and all that.  Maybe if it drops down to $200 again I'll grab some.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:56:55 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

A comedic mind ahead of his time
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#29]
SENS sucked it up at the end there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#30]
+0.04. 29% after hours.

Tomorrow is the day, I can feel it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By SparticleBrane:
MVIS has kinda sucked recently.

Believe it or not, TGT has been treating me very nicely.  I got in with a small "screw it" purchase in late April of just 5 shares, and I've added to that 5 times since then for a total of 200 shares.  Each time I've bought more it was at an ATH or close to it, and keeps getting surpassed.  Slowly but surely it keeps going up.  TGT is up almost 27% in the past 3 months and has been trending up at this rate since the COVID crash without any major stops.  

https://i.imgur.com/4Hn745G.png

SNIP
View Quote

I haven't done any DD on the other ones, but I think TGT is a solid investment.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#32]
#mvis900
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
#mvis900
View Quote

!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:22:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#34]

!!
View All Quotes
#mvis900

!!

Olin Corp!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:31:16 PM EDT
[#35]
ME is the most disappointing pos stock ever. Continuously red, day after day. I hope it hits zero and disappears so I don't have to look at it anymore.  I'd sell it but I sold a covered Aug 20 $13.50 call.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By myfakename:
ME is the most disappointing pos stock ever. Continuously red, day after day. I hope it hits zero and disappears so I don't have to look at it anymore.  I'd sell it but I sold a covered Aug 20 $13.50 call.
View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#37]
#mvis900
View Quote

Too soon junior
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#38]
I'll play

900# mvis
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:48:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxTacticalArms] [#39]
bought 35 more shares today and that brings me over 1000, so...900?

Edit..Damn
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Almost
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:53:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cmsnare] [#41]

Never done that before.

Edit: Damn
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Also, AMZN down $280 today after missing earnings.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:56:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1969GTX] [#43]
900 all the things

edit - fuck
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#44]
HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!! our fearless leader @Osprey21 should get to claim 900. and I checked the count before posting this so it's NOT me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:29:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlphaOperator] [#46]
Nine hundo

eta- I'm a loser baby
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
I'm bagholding that.....down about 37%
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Originally Posted By AesopsWildBoar:
Anyone still following ZOM? Man did that fall. Did I get tricked by the hype or is there still hope for Truforma's success?
I'm bagholding that.....down about 37%

I’m overall up (asp of ~.50) but for how long? Thinking about selling my more recent purchases at a loss
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Most SPAC's are
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Yeah, I was hoping for more. Started out OK, but then just nothing.
It will be a long term hold for me, I do think it has potential, but not at the moment. I don't have much anyway.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#50]
900!
Page / 1690
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top