BCM
User Panel

Page / 25
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She made it.

She made it to the last year of Trump's term and therefore the democrats won't let Trump nominate a replacement.
View Quote
How will they stop a nomination?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She made it.

She made it to the last year of Trump's term and therefore the democrats won't let Trump nominate a replacement.
View Quote
They have no way to stop it.    
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She made it.

View Quote
The dims can't stop them, all they can do is cry and shout at clouds; if there's a vacancy on the Court you can bet McConnell will fill it...
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry to disappoint

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry to disappoint

View Quote
Yep...good as new.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd love to see Trump tweet:

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to RBG's friends and family.

I'll be nominating Rudy Giuliani as her replacement to SCOTUS!"
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Some people's GI tract can't handle certain meds so maybe IV is a choice for those people.
If you've had C Diff oral antibiotics are a concern.
View Quote
IV antibiotics are used frequently.

IV AND oral antibiotics are a a concern if you've had C diff.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#8]
She's alive?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They already are. "Precedent has been set, Trump has to wait until after the election in an election year!"  Clearly they are missing part of their memory, as the whole issue is that Obama was a LAME DUCK because he was in his last year.  Trump is not a lame duck.

It's been this way for years.

Get ready though, if RBG passes, this next judge better be as pure as the Virgin Mary herself, because the Dem's will becoming full bore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anticipating FULL PANIC mode by the media and Democrats!
They already are. "Precedent has been set, Trump has to wait until after the election in an election year!"  Clearly they are missing part of their memory, as the whole issue is that Obama was a LAME DUCK because he was in his last year.  Trump is not a lame duck.

It's been this way for years.

Get ready though, if RBG passes, this next judge better be as pure as the Virgin Mary herself, because the Dem's will becoming full bore.
The nuclear option means we shouldn't have to give a fuck about what the Democrats bring so long as Republicans don't pussy out.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#10]
She may already be dead but they are pumping her full of chemicals so she doesn't rot like the other Commies did with Lenin. They will show pics of her peacefully sleeping but still holding her SC seat 100 years from now.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
RBG dies, liberals go berzerk, Trump nominates conservative, liberals go berzerk.  Liberals make up lies, Senate has up/down vote & simple majority wins, liberals go more berzerk.  Fuck the liberals.
The End
View Quote
Succinct.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#12]
If she went home today, I wish her well. Maybe we will have better luck next time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sorry to disappoint

View Quote
That's the most disappointing thing I've seen all year.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:37:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm sure that high ranking Democrats have received a more honest assessment of RBG's health than what is given in the media, which could be a big part of the impeachment strategy.  If they can stretch out the impeachment nonsense far enough, they hope to prevent Trump from appointing a new justice before the election.  Republicans need to say "F U" and approve a new justice, even if it's just weeks before the election (and a REAL conservative this time).  If they do, and if a Democrat wins the Presidency, I can see the Dems using it as an excuse to "pack the court" with more justices.  Doesn't matter, the Republicans need to do it and hope that Trump wins again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to the linked article she is getting better.  
So much better they transferred her to the cancer center at John Hopkins.  To be fair, she was released from Georgetown hospital, into a waiting ambulance for the transfer.  But the media was right, she was released from THAT hospital.
I'm sure that high ranking Democrats have received a more honest assessment of RBG's health than what is given in the media, which could be a big part of the impeachment strategy.  If they can stretch out the impeachment nonsense far enough, they hope to prevent Trump from appointing a new justice before the election.  Republicans need to say "F U" and approve a new justice, even if it's just weeks before the election (and a REAL conservative this time).  If they do, and if a Democrat wins the Presidency, I can see the Dems using it as an excuse to "pack the court" with more justices.  Doesn't matter, the Republicans need to do it and hope that Trump wins again.
They realize if Trump is impeached and removed from office, President Pence will nominate someone even more conservative than the orange yankee ever would have, don't they?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#16]
If she doesn't step down or pass away, Trump won't be able to nominate another boomer coward who always finds in favor of bigger government and less freedom. Sad!
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She made it.

Huh? Not sure how they could stop DJT from nominating someone.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why in the hell would he nominate an old fossil to the court. 45 years old, preferred, not over 50.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Ok, so they discharged her from the hospital, but I'll bet her home has been set up to function very much like a hospital.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If she doesn't step down or pass away, Trump won't be able to nominate another boomer coward who always finds in favor of bigger government and less freedom. Sad!
View Quote
You do know that most of the nominees on the list are GenX, right?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The dims can't stop them, all they can do is cry and shout at clouds; if there's a vacancy on the Court you can bet McConnell will fill it...
View Quote
He said last year he would fill it even in 2020

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/mcconnell-signals-he-would-push-to-fill-a-supreme-court-vacancy-in-2020-despite-2016-example/2018/10/08/75ee6fce-cb2a-11e8-a360-85875bac0b1f_story.html
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Exactly.  They will kick and scream the Republicans are applying a double standard to Trump, but if she kicks it even in March-June next year.. The Pres is still perfectly within the rules to seat someone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are so many scenarios never before seen in politics brewing here.

1. What if she's brain dead in a coma on 1/1/20?  She's not dead and didn't resign, so I assume the election year rule will apply. Almost a bizarro world Terry Schiavo setup.

2. Did Johnson or Clinton have any appointments confirmed which they were under impeachment? What about Nixon during Watergate?
The so called “election rule” is relatively new and applies to a President in his second term. A first term president prior to the election is not a lame duck president.

Democrats are lying by omission when they invoke the “election rule.”

Don’t let them sucker you.
Exactly.  They will kick and scream the Republicans are applying a double standard to Trump, but if she kicks it even in March-June next year.. The Pres is still perfectly within the rules to seat someone.
Even if Trump loses the election and the left wins both the presidency and the Senate, he can still nominate up to inauguration in 2021.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'd love to see Trump tweet: I'll be nominating Rudy Giuliani as her replacement to SCOTUS!"
View Quote
I still think Ted Cruz would be good in that position.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#24]
$5US says released to home hospice care.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Ruth is toast. Same thing happened to my mother in law. She had cancer, started freezing then over heating. Took her to hospital and they treated her with fluids and antibiotics. She was allowed to stay one day, put in hospice, and was told not to come back to the hospital. She lived about another month and died in my house.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Even if Trump loses the election and the left wins both the presidency and the Senate, he can still nominate up to inauguration in 2021.
View Quote
Jimmy Carter nominated Stephen Breyer to the court of appeals after losing to Reagan. Fun fact.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd love to see Trump tweet: I'll be nominating Rudy Giuliani as her replacement to SCOTUS!"
The salty tears would be unending.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Jimmy Carter nominated Stephen Breyer to the court of appeals after losing to Reagan. Fun fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He’s a leftist, though. They’re allowed to do that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pelosi and Schumer will certainly remind mainstream media of this fact if President Trump loses the election and RBG dies.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Pelosi and Schumer will certainly remind mainstream media of this fact if President Trump loses the election and RBG dies.
View Quote
Ruthie doesn't have that long. You don't get transferred from a good hospital to JHU at 3am if you're "doing fine." Best case for her is that the stent was clogged.   I'd bet a hundo that she doesn't see 2020.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Lol... Robocunt
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#33]
I've said it before. She could outlive Trump.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Why in the hell would he nominate an old fossil to the court. 45 years old, preferred, not over 50.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The blood pressure, heart trouble, and aneurysms that would result would be a game changer.

Rudy wouldn't have a chance in hell to win a nomination. But it would be worth it for the death toll on dims from the horror.

Then ANYBODY would be a relief to the survivors.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ruthie doesn't have that long. You don't get transferred from a good hospital to JHU at 3am if you're "doing fine." Best case for her is that the stent was clogged.   I'd bet a hundo that she doesn't see 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. That old mummy of a woman is definitely on her way out. Could you just imagine if President Trump is reelected and we keep the Senate, and RBG dies, Breyer dies (or retires), and Thomas retires?

Can you see the screeching, howling, gnashing of teeth, tears, and stroke victims on the left if this happens.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don’t roll with a lot of luck, so I should take that bet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ruth is toast. Same thing happened to my mother in law. She had cancer, started freezing then over heating. Took her to hospital and they treated her with fluids and antibiotics. She was allowed to stay one day, put in hospice, and was told not to come back to the hospital. She lived about another month and died in my house.
View Quote
Ginsburg is going to outlive every member of this site, the United States and western civilization itself.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#39]
We will know how bad it is just by weather she shows up for work this week or next or she stays home....
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
So, are you saying there is hope by Christmas?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They realize if Trump is impeached and removed from office, President Pence will nominate someone even more conservative than the orange yankee ever would have, don't they?
View Quote
I think the smarter Dems realize the Senate won't remove Trump.  They just want to put enough of a cloud over Trump to (a) make him lose in 2020 and (b) turn out the Dem vote in 2020 because "go vote; we need more Dem Senators, so we have 67 Dem Senators and can remove Trump!!!"

I think the dumber Dems don't realize removing Trump means President Pence.  You can't really expect to reason someone OUT of a position they weren't reasoned INTO in the first place.  I could see millions of dipshit Democrat voters saying "yay, Drumpf is GONE!!  Hey, wait, why is Pence President now?"
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The salty tears would be unending.
View Quote
Yep it would be a glorious time in America.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ginsburg is going to outlive every member of this site, the United States and western civilization itself.
View Quote
Put up or shut up? I'll bet you a $100 that Trump nominates her replacement. Deal?
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably like L. Ron Hubbard. She's just gonna disappear from the public eye to some mysterious, private island from which she will continue to write "her" opinions, living for eternity. Never seen but always heard.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
That would be epic
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Bravo!
View All Quotes
Epic.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cruz said he doesnt want that position so you can rule that  out.
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#50]
My birthdays coming up this week. I know what I'm wishing for!

Page / 25
Top Top