Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2001 8:43:43 AM EDT
[pissed] [red]{[i] [b]Rant Mode ON[/b] [/i]}[/red] [pissed]

Why is it that some folks always feel the need to fight through others..?

What I'm getting at, is the vast number of folks who have a bitch of some sort about a particular person, yet aren't manly  enough to confront that person about it.  No, they either call or email a close friend of the "hated" and then step aside while somebody  else is "pressured" into confronting the issue.

It must make these folks feel really warm and fuzzy inside, knowing that they never have to answer for anything themselves, or ever get their own hands dirty...

To those, I say [b]"Grow a pair, and fight your own little battles!"[/b] -- That is, if the voices in your heads will let you...

[pissed] [red]{[i] [b]Rant Mode OFF[/b] [/i]}[/red] [pissed]

[*] [b]DISCLAIMER:[/b] [i]This post in no way represents any particular situations, real or imagined. Any similarities to a real life episode is purely coincidental and therefore cannot be used against me in a court of law.  No animals were harmed in the writing of this rant, but then again, there are a few Mallards swimming through our factory that are looking rather tasty at the moment![/i]
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I`ll have an 18" barrel on my next upper
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 9:21:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe they were having a [b]Mad Minute[/b] is  one minute of continuous firing of all of platoon weapons.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#4]
What a fucking dork.
If [red]you[/red] can be moderator here, than so should I.
I mean, sure. You are entitled to get mad. But if you are going to "rant" at them members, go get another screen name and do it in that capicty.
Having a "moderator" do that is kinda like seeing your mom naked.
It's not what you want to ever have to witness.

McUZI
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Gee anti, your whinning is almost as impressive as your speling!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top