User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#1]
$1.09/gal
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
More enviro-religion zealotry masquerading as "concerned" science. Bet those assclowns are all about global warming also.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How does milk = rape?

I love the sign "Stop Eating Babies"

A number of years ago I was going to put up a fake company website for "fetal veal". Pregnant cows would have abortions induced to provide the consumer with the freshest, most tender pinnacle of the veal eating experience.

And then sit back and watch the absolute shitstorm of cognitive dissonance erupt as leftists angrily protest abortions in cattle.
View Quote
Your newsletter. I would like to subscribe to it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Normally I buy a gallon when I go, but that day I would have gotten four gallons and a gallon of chocolate just so I could make at least three trips through to the cooler. We would have eaten cereal and oreos all week to use it up but it would have been worth it and the protestors would be loudly informed that our increased milk consumption was thanks to them being so fucking pathetic that I wanted to use more out of spite. Also, it's a shame bullying isn't allowed anymore because those kids are going to need it to straighten their shit out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
"...put your ego aside."

The absolute irony of that statement.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fucking lunatics.  Time to buy a whole bunch of dairy products.  These people are the chaff off society.
View Quote
Steak and milk {to go with snacks or cereal} are my go to foods
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are they only protesting white milk?? Or all milk??
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I can give up milk (good for cooking and baking, but I don't drink the stuff), but hands off my cheeses, ice-cream, sour-cream, half/half, whip-cream and especially butter.

BTW, speech at Walmart is not Constitutionally protected.  It's a store and not a public forum.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#9]
The crowd failed at heckling. MOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#10]
These people breed and live among us. They’re even some here in GD.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I buy groceries at Walmart...except for steaks. Tell me how I'm getting an inferior product as Walmart contracts with the major food producers to put Walmart's 'Great Value' label on stuff.

You do realize that a jug of Sriracha Ketchup bought at Walmart is the same product as a jug of Sriracha Ketchup bought at Whole Foods or Albertsons?

Walmart can buy it cheaper and sell it cheaper due to their volume...but you keep deluding yourself.
View Quote
Go buy some Great Value biscuits and then Pilsbury. Tell me which one is better. I know the answer. Fuck Great Value.

As far as milk, Walmart milk was Deans. Not sure if that still holds true. They were really putting the screws to Deans on the price.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I see I didn't get in before the "I'm too good for WalMart" crowd.
View Quote
It's not that I'm too good, it's just that I'd rather spend a little more at Publix for groceries. Their stores are cleaner, the clientele tends to be a little less shitty, and their employees look like they can read and write and aren't walking around in jeans and tennis shoes. Not to mention Walmart puts 87 registers in their stores but can't manage to man more than 3 at any given time.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How does milk = rape?

I love the sign "Stop Eating Babies"

A number of years ago I was going to put up a fake company website for "fetal veal". Pregnant cows would have abortions induced to provide the consumer with the freshest, most tender pinnacle of the veal eating experience.

And then sit back and watch the absolute shitstorm of cognitive dissonance erupt as leftists angrily protest abortions in cattle.
View Quote
Bravo...you just sent my into a coughing laughing fit...man cold...
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Viable strategy: Cartdozer.

Get a large cart and take it to the gardening section. Load that bitch up with bags of Quickrete or Portland cement. Don’t overlook the cute carts with Little Tykes stylized child carriers attached... you can pack a few more bags in the child seats. Find the aisle with the longest line of sight, back all the way up, and then get a running start before ramming the loaded cart into their protest display. Although a stealthy blindside approach may be preferable even at the cost of a bit of maximum speed. You should now be able to get to your milk and you can go check out.

Bonus points for hollering out World-star and/or Yeet right before impact.
View Quote
Yes, yes, OMG YES. Think ramming the doors of the castle scene from Braveheart. .
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:41:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Fairlife is my favorite. Half the sugar and 50% more protein.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#19]
They keep mentioning fairlife milk. That’s made by fair oaks farm in Indiana. I assume they are talking about the recent videos showing animal abuse at that farm.  I don’t know much about dairy farming, but some of the stuff fair oaks was accused of doing (like separating baby cows from their mothers) seems like it’s probably common practice in dairy farming and makes sense at least the way fair oaks explains it (I was there with my family a few days prior to the whole debacle taking a tour). But the video also shows workers (who at least appear to most likely be illegals) beating and throwing baby cows. I’ll agree that that stuff as shown is fucked up and unnecessary.  The owner of the farm made a statement that he wasn’t aware of any of that, fired everyone, corrective steps, etc. could be BS but maybe not, it’s a huge place there is no way he knows everything that happens there, so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt on that stuff.

But allegations of abuse aside, everything else these nut jobs were saying is hilarious as well as ridiculous. Animal rape? Don’t animals pretty much all just rape each other as the normal order if things. And how the fuck is using dairy products eating babies? You don’t kill the cow to milk it..  and aren’t the health benefits of drinking milk pretty well known? “We don’t need the breast milk of another species”. Yeah ok.

At least when the cops came they seemed to leave easily without arguing the fact that Walmart is private property where they have no right to demonstrate.  I LOLd when the lady grabbed her milk and held it up like a prize. I probably would have done the same.

Fucking wackos are everywhere these days.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who buys groceries at Walmart?

The only consumable item I buy at Walmart might be bottles water or other beverages in bulk. Other than that it's ammo or toiletries
View Quote
I buy all kinds of groceries at Walmart.  They generally have good prices where I am. The $1.60/gal milk tastes almost as good as Braums.

I don't buy much ammo there, it's generally cheaper through Targetsportsusa or PSA.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's because the local dairies have seperate herds of Walmart cows they use and then they hold the milk destined for Walmart in a warm vat for 4 or 5 days before it's packaged and shipped out.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't stand Walmart milk.  It tastes like shit and it spoils quickly.
That's because the local dairies have seperate herds of Walmart cows they use and then they hold the milk destined for Walmart in a warm vat for 4 or 5 days before it's packaged and shipped out.

100% this.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 10:42:41 PM EDT
[#22]
I typically don't drink milk (no moral or dietary reason, I just prefer to put cereal in it ), but it would be really hard to resist the urge to buy a half-gallon, walk back over to their little retard festival, and sip from the jug while standing there pretending to listen to their sermon.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top