Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
He either did it or had it done.
IMHO
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:24:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Uhh, where is my gun.  OOps, left it back at where we ate dinner.  Wait here alone in an alley, don't worry that someone is trying to kill you because I'll be back in a minute with my gun.

Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:27:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Uhh, where is my gun.  OOps, left it back at where we ate dinner.  Wait here alone in an alley, don't worry that someone is trying to kill you because I'll be back in a minute with my gun.

View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:36:34 AM EDT
[#6]
There's no doubt.....

when i carry concealed or open i am always very aware of my firearm. it's hard to believe that he could have misplaced it in the restaurant.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#7]
As we all should know better, we shouldn't judge a man from the "facts" we hear in the general news media.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#8]
'Man, I ain't certain 'bout dat, but duh word on duh street is dat my man Tony done did a number on duh girl.'
                     - 'Huggie Bear'
                       Police Informant

How many CCW people you know who check their weapons in the cloak room of a restaurant?

Eric The Hun

Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:51:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Happens to me all the time.  Once after leaving the supermarket the bag boy came running out shouting'" Excuse me sir you left your gun at the check out counter."  Then there was the time I mistakenly placed my gun in the collection basket at church.

Oh yeah and don't ya hate it when you come home from the laundrymat only to find out that you're missing 1 sock and your gun?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Here's what ABC News says is the latest...they apparently found the gun that was used in the crime. A Walther "which was carried by German Army officers..." (read BS)

"There was still one bullet in the gun, a Walther pistol described as a collector's item, which matched the two bullets used to kill Blake's wife, Bonny Lee Bakley, as she sat in the actor's car on May 4 waiting for him to return from a restaurant where the couple had just had dinner.
Police said Bakley, 45, was shot once in the shoulder and once in the head.

Blake, 67, who said he had gone back to the restaurant to get a pistol he forgot when the couple left after dinner, is a gun collector. The Walther, a gun that used to be carried by German army officers, was not registered to him.

Blake, who says he was carrying a gun to protect his wife, said he found her wounded when he returned from the restaurant. Bakley was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.

In a search of Blake's home, police found a box of ammunition of the same kind that was found in the gun, but the casings on those bullets did not match the casing of the bullet in the weapon, ABC's David Wright reported on Good Morning America.

The brand of ammunition, Remington Peters, is a popular brand, though."

ABCNEWS' David Wright contributed to this report.

Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:54:14 AM EDT
[#11]
oh my god! she was killed by nazis!!

steve
(kidding)
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I suspect that it was Col. Klink. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#13]
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/030/YX/Ci/AR/zV55115.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:15:37 AM EDT
[#14]
DITTO THAT!!!!!!!!  "I left my gun inside the reteraunt"  PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuckles.

P.S.Imagine the waiter... "huh, a .45! GOOD TIP!!"
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#15]
i wacked my wife last night she's happy. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#16]
"I'm gonna dedicate my life to finding the jamoke dat did this ding.....da real killas." -Tony Baretta
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#17]
About time to give the "Dream Team" a call. Cochran and Co.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:54:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Fred, the Cockatoo(SP) did it.....[kill]

Strike Hold
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#19]
He is innocent.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
As we all should know better, we shouldn't judge a man from the "facts" we hear in the general news media.
View Quote

...from THE group who despises media slants on US, I would think these 19 posts would ALL mimick what warlord said......

SAD COMMENTARY....
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Well all of the bashing he is doing is leaves me kind of suspicious...[kill]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#22]
He is innocent.
View Quote

Imbroglio, I'm glad to see that there are still some folks out there who believe in "innocent until proven guilty"

That, being said, and now that you know we are on the same wave length, can I interest you in
great investment that I GUARANTEE will turn your measily thousand dollar investment into a hundred million dollars in only 30 days?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I suspect Blake had indirect invovement in the shooting. However I have no evidence of such and cannot prove it.

Suspicion is not enough to convict a man.

But still, I am Suspicious....
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I suspect Blake had indirect invovement in the shooting
View Quote

Yup, like in hired it done. Probably for some ridiculously low price to some SOF wannabe whackjob he met in a strip joint or, maybe even just a couple of rocks for some crack head. Shooter will shoot off his mouth, or get in another jam and give him up.

However I have no evidence of such and cannot prove it.
View Quote

That's not your job. That's why we pay taxes, so that the cops can slip a couple of $20's to their snitches, who will eventually tell them who did it.

Blake is a stupid arrogant son of a bitch. If the cops out there don't completely screw it up like the did with OJ, he is going down for it eventually. Personally, I'd give Blake about a 50/50 chance of beating the case. Sad state of affairs, but what ya gonna do?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Right oldeschool
                I've got 40 bucks. Wheres Huggy Bear? He's always got good info.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I know I'd leave my wife outside?
ta get my gun?? if she was gonna get whacked? LOL!
Too fuckin much!!!  get Johnny Cochran on the job!
sigh??
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#27]
BTW  
who here has "forgot " ?? their Gun?? at the Restaurant?

BTW honey I forgot my gun???? Be right back???
Puullease!
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 6:56:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Maybe Starsky & Hutch can pump some info out of Rooster to find the real killer.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:54:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Sorry, I meant Huggy Bear, not Rooster.  Wrong show.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:11:48 AM EDT
[#30]
I heard that they were parked at the mall. My suspicion is THE MALL NINJA!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:16:56 AM EDT
[#31]
It's "The No-Brainer Number Three"...

1.  O.J.
2.  The Ramseys
3.  Blake

Duh...I'm going back to the restaurant because I forgot my gun....GIVE ME A BREAK.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Whenever the news outlets report on anything gun-related, you guys are ready to point out every firearms-facts error and every minute degree of anti-gun spin.  You even did that on THIS story.  Yet you're making determinations of his guilt based on information from sources that you readily acknowledge are faulty.  If the news services are not to be believed, then how do you know anything at all you have heard about the story is factually correct?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Fox News just reported that he parked the car
a block away on a city street instead of in the
private lot of the diner.
They question why he walked back to the diner
instead of driving back.
I believe that he had a hand in the demise of his wife.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Let's not compare apples to OJ's (hehehe).

At least Bonnie was more deserving of a whacking than Nicole was.  Of course that's still not saying much.

I suspect he had a hand in it somehow although I sincerely wish he didn't.  It really sounds like he set her up for a hit given the evidence, but again a random shooting is still pretty plausible given the area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top