Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2001 12:16:46 PM EDT
I almost hate to post this since I also live in this screwy state. Heard on the radio that some group in southern Orygun is having a "gun buyback" this weekend. For any working gun they are giving a $25 certificate good at a grocery store. Last year they had 600+ guns turned in. Ooooooo! Maybe I'll go look through my collection! NOT! What kind of freak would fall for something like this???? NMSight
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 12:23:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 1:05:56 PM EDT
How about putting up a list of guns u like and offering $ 50.00 cash for things such as pre ww2 1911s and lugers and all those old and dangerous guns. Then wait for the next gunshow and make a 500% profit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 1:36:58 PM EDT
2 things about the buyback.. First. is you can walk in and without any ID or questions give them a gun and get a certificate. Great way to dispose of a gun used in a crime no? Second, They are trying to get around the new law of having a background check at gun shows because they say there is never any more than 24 guns in the area at one time. I think we should all take some POS wepon and get in line at once, then get a photo and call the cops. Aviator
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 1:45:27 PM EDT
Are these the same tree hugging puss suckers that I can pawn off a totally rusted pistol that hasn't seen the light of day for years (been in the ground). I want more than a $25 gift certificate. NOT
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 4:01:14 PM EDT
We should all get together and have our own "buyback". We could all put in $20 and get in on a gun lottery. The tickets could then be drawn from a hat one per gun. It would be a great way to get some used guns.
Top Top