Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 7:10:00 PM EDT
I am watching TLC and they have this show called "Repo guys" er something.  Anyway they are showing these two guys from McClelland(?), TX and they showed them having fun shooting the AK's.  Cool Show.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
There are several cases where repo guys have been shot in TX and the shooter has gotten off.
At least that is what I saw on a TV program several years ago
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Youre allowed to defend your property in Texas during the night.  You have the right to shoot anyone trying to steal your things. Repo business in Texas has got to be rough.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]
There was one episode that involved a car chase, the guy was chasing the repo guys shooting at them, through busy city streets. The guy wasn't charged with anything.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Youre allowed to defend your property in Texas during the night.  You have the right to shoot anyone trying to steal your things. Repo business in Texas has got to be rough.
View Quote

You are correct Sir.
I will protect my stuff anyway I can...
On the other side of the coin however the people who shoot at repo-guys should have the book throw at them.  They know good and well that the payments have not been made.  When was the last time a repoman showed up at anyones door for a car that they had been paying as required.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top