I'm to tarded to know what 8000 means
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:22:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In on one. Again.

https://i.imgur.com/N8PJH1D.gif
View Quote
OMG, that's Red Dead Redemption II in one gif.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:24:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:29:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Unless you are some form of barely functional autist the standard is not difficult to grasp.
View Quote
WELCOME to ARFCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!................
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:40:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:46:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:46:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

Hopefully this thread will live longer then the last one..
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 12:55:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/148425/FB_IMG_1549255542562_jpg-832840.JPG

Hopefully this thread will live longer then the last one..
View Quote
It wont, but don't worry I have planned for just such an eventuality.

Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:30:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 1:48:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 2:01:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 2:16:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 2:23:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 3:14:15 AM EDT
[#24]
I want to know what happened.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 3:14:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Oh so saved.

Have a guy that failed range qual and is basically desk duty.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 3:19:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Lets see how many locked threads I can subscribe to
View Quote
You fucking cunt i've lost now
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 3:25:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 3:42:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Late to the party but...
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 3:45:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 4:15:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 4:18:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#32]
coc
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 4:32:57 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
You know how Arfcom rolls:

Man decides that (figuratively) a photo of a guy giving a goat a blowjob is the funniest thing he's ever seen and posts it.

Next ten posters tell him some variation of "You know, posting goat blowjobs is against the rules. You should delete that." Meanwhile, eight of them quote it just to make sure people realize which post they're talking about.

Mod / Site Staff comes into the thread, shakes head, spends the next ten minutes deleting links to goat blowjob photos. Posts warning that goat blowjobs are against the rules and that people need to grow up because he won't do that again.

Arfcom spends the next three pages arguing about whether or not a guy blowing a goat is really objectionable. This will include mandatory:

1) cries of "Much Freedom!"
2) posts of the South Park "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was America!!" meme.
3) progressively edgier photos of guys who might be blowing a goat, but you can only see the back of his head and of a man simulating oral sex on a goat pillow.

Mod / Site Staff comes back into the thread, decides "Fuck it! I'm too drunk to deal with this shit!" And locks the thread.

Arfcom creates new YLYL thread, the first five pages of which alternate between people asking "What happened?" and people reposting memes from the last few pages of the previous thread.

Mod / Site Staff comes in, shakes head, wonders why he didn't make better life choices and finally decides "Screw this. I'll let the Day Shift Guy sort it out." and leaves.

Thread continues for a few hours.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:01:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:17:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:23:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Man decides that (figuratively) a photo of a guy giving a goat a blowjob is the funniest thing he's ever seen and posts it.

Next ten posters tell him some variation of "You know, posting goat blowjobs is against the rules. You should delete that." Meanwhile, eight of them quote it just to make sure people realize which post they're talking about.

Mod / Site Staff comes into the thread, shakes head, spends the next ten minutes deleting links to goat blowjob photos. Posts warning that goat blowjobs are against the rules and that people need to grow up because he won't do that again.

Arfcom spends the next three pages arguing about whether or not a guy blowing a goat is really objectionable. This will include mandatory:

3) progressively edgier photos of guys who might be blowing a goat, but you can only see the back of his head and of a man simulating oral sex on a goat pillow.

Mod / Site Staff comes back into the thread, decides "Fuck it! I'm too drunk to deal with this shit!" And locks the thread.

Arfcom creates new YLYL thread, the first five pages of which alternate between people asking "What happened?" and people reposting memes from the last few pages of the previous thread.

Mod / Site Staff comes in, shakes head, wonders why he didn't make better life choices and finally decides "Screw this. I'll let the Day Shift Guy sort it out." and leaves.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/4/2019 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:33:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Goat BJ's are forbidden but a goose with his head stuck in a dresser drawer is ok?

View Quote
Ah, but the key is that he only talked about it. As far as I'm aware, there weren't any goose rape photos posted.

In the words of David St. Hubbins, "It’s such a fine line between stupid and clever."
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:47:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
I laughed. Well done.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:18:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Are you a wizard?
View Quote
Once you cross the 100,000 post mark, there's no going back. At that stage you've pretty much reached the "Been There, Seen That, Got The T-Shirt" point.

The follow-up phase occurs as people begin debating whether the "blowjob" part or the "goat" part was the objectionable part.

This usually begins innocently enough with goose stories, transitions up through GIFs of penguin rape and ultimately culminates in images of unspeakable "interspecies erotica" that are too disturbing to even.... well.... speak of.

Suddenly the news reports of "When his guns were seized the FBI also found approximately 50,000 images of ___________ (fill in the blank) on a Thumb Drive." come into horrifying clarity.

Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Attachment Attached File

This one should only be objectionable if you look at it real close.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 10:13:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Once you cross the 100,000 post mark, there's no going back. At that stage you've pretty much reached the "Been There, Seen That, Got The T-Shirt" point.

The follow-up phase occurs as people begin debating whether the "blowjob" part or the "goat" part was the objectionable part.

This usually begins innocently enough with goose stories, transitions up through GIFs of penguin rape and ultimately culminates in images of unspeakable "interspecies erotica" that are too disturbing to even.... well.... speak of.

Suddenly the news reports of "When his guns were seized the FBI also found approximately 50,000 images of ___________ (fill in the blank) on a Thumb Drive." come into horrifying clarity.

View Quote
The man who wrote these words is a God.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 654
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top