View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of Jews on the list.
I'm sure it's just coincidental.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7qnU6xVXgg
By means of the Press he began gradually to control public life in its entirety. He began to drive it along the road which he had chosen to reach his own ends; for he was now in a position to create and direct that force which, under the name of 'public opinion' is better known today than it was some decades ago.

Simultaneously the Jew gave himself the air of thirsting after knowledge. He lauded every phase of progress, particularly those phases which led to the ruin of others; for he judges all progress and development from the standpoint of the advantages which these bring to his own people. When it brings him no such advantages he is the deadly enemy of enlightenment and hates all culture which is real culture as such. All the knowledge which he acquires in the schools of others is exploited by him exclusively in the service of his own race.

To mask his tactics and fool his victims, he talks of the equality of all men, no matter what their race or color may be. And the simpletons begin to believe him.

Since his whole nature still retains too foreign an odor for the broad masses of the people to allow themselves to be caught in his snare, he uses the Press to put before the public a picture of himself which is entirely untrue to life but well designed to serve his purpose.

In the comic papers special efforts are made to represent the Jews as an inoffensive little race which, like all others, has its peculiarities. In spite of their manners, which may seem a bit strange, the comic papers present the Jews as fundamentally good-hearted and honorable. Attempts are generally made to make them appear insignificant rather than dangerous.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 11:29:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Ingraham says she will have something about this on her show, coming up after the half-hour break.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
By means of the Press he began gradually to control public life in its entirety. He began to drive it along the road which he had chosen to reach his own ends; for he was now in a position to create and direct that force which, under the name of 'public opinion' is better known to-day than it was some decades ago.

Simultaneously the Jew gave himself the air of thirsting after knowledge. He lauded every phase of progress, particularly those phases which led to the ruin of others; for he judges all progress and development from the standpoint of the advantages which these bring to his own people. When it brings him no such advantages he is the deadly enemy of enlightenment and hates all culture which is real culture as such. All the knowledge which he acquires in the schools of others is exploited by him exclusively in the service of his own race.

To mask his tactics and fool his victims, he talks of the equality of all men, no matter what their race or color may be. And the simpletons begin to believe him.

Since his whole nature still retains too foreign an odor for the broad masses of the people to allow themselves to be caught in his snare, he uses the Press to put before the public a picture of himself which is entirely untrue to life but well designed to serve his purpose.

In the comic papers special efforts are made to represent the Jews as an inoffensive little race which, like all others, has its peculiarities. In spite of their manners, which may seem a bit strange, the comic papers present the Jews as fundamentally good-hearted and honourable. Attempts are generally made to make them appear insignificant rather than dangerous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By means of the Press he began gradually to control public life in its entirety. He began to drive it along the road which he had chosen to reach his own ends; for he was now in a position to create and direct that force which, under the name of 'public opinion' is better known to-day than it was some decades ago.

In the comic papers special efforts are made to represent the Jews as an inoffensive little race which, like all others, has its peculiarities. In spite of their manners, which may seem a bit strange, the comic papers present the Jews as fundamentally good-hearted and honourable. Attempts are generally made to make them appear insignificant rather than dangerous.
That looks familiar but I just can't place it. Is it from The Art of the Deal?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:31:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Interesting that S. E. Cupp is on the list.

No idea what she said or tweeted.
View Quote
Watch the video in the OP.  She trashes those kids.  She’s become Jennifer Rubin “adjacent.”
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:55:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn I wish the ladies that were falsely outed as sex assault victims by Heidi Heitkamp had talked to this law firm.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:55:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like racism against whites to me.

Gee when the Black panthers were blocking voting locations in Pa. that was A Okay. But these KIDS assaulted indians and 4 "harmless Blacks shouting slurs and hate, calling them crackers...I would bet none of them even do crack. LOL.

I did not hear any racial slurs from the KIDS. It would have been real interesting if it had been an all black high school.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:19:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Wonder if the lawyers will file racism claims against the Black Hebrew Israelites?

CD
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:29:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wonder if the lawyers will file racism claims against the Black Hebrew Israelites?

CD
View Quote
I hope not, shit was boring until they showed up.

Media: "Indian communists and Catholic Trump kids are fighting!!!"

Me: "Meh."

Media: "And the Black Hebrew Israelites too!!!"

Me: *Pops beer* *Opens popcorn bag* "NOW IT'S A PARTY! LET'S SEE THIS SHIT!!!"
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:32:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Orange Man Bad! Literally Hitler Dorito!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:39:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Orange Man Bad! Literally Hitler Dorito!
View Quote
No, no newspeak is, “Hitler is literally Trump!”
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close, Dreams of my Father.   Underscore.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:08:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Please explain how this is relevant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not.
Unless Jews bother you for some reason.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Odd that 2% of the population control 90% of the media.

The same media who has turned The West upside down.

The same media who has glorified global communist ideals.

The same media who has made whites the scapegoat for everything.

But let's not allow this to get in the way of our destruction. Ignorance is strength :)

Carry on, comrade!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But let's not allow this to get in the way of our destruction. Ignorance is strength :)

Carry on, comrade!
Almost as odd as new members posting inflammatory rhetoric on a gun board that makes gun owners actually look like the racist shitbags the left portrays them as.
Moby much, comrade?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Almost as odd as new members posting inflammatory rhetoric on a gun board that makes gun owners actually look like the racist shitbags the left portrays them as.
Moby much, comrade?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on, comrade!
Moby much, comrade?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Carry on, comrade!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Or should I post (((Aliens)))?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The lawyer tweets

View Quote
Very informative video
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
I thought my post was such a ludicrous, over-the-top satire of the "Trump == Hitler" insanity that nobody would believe I was seriously trying to attribute an antisemitic passage from Mein Kampf to the most pro-Jewish President in our history. Perhaps I was mistaken in which case I apologize.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I thought my post was such a ludicrous, over-the-top satire of the "Trump == Hitler" insanity that nobody would believe I was seriously trying to attribute an antisemitic passage from Mein Kampf to the most pro-Jewish President in our history. Perhaps I was mistaken in which case I apologize.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accepted, tentatively.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is impossible to satire the modern left. Anything you perceive as parody some of them actually parrot.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Accepted, tentatively.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accepted, tentatively.
I appreciate that, tentatively.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It is impossible to satire the modern left. Anything you perceive as parody some of them actually parrot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I think you're right. It's taking me a while to get my head around the level of derangement we're dealing with.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

By means of the Press he began gradually to control public life in its entirety. He began to drive it along the road which he had chosen to reach his own ends; for he was now in a position to create and direct that force which, under the name of 'public opinion' is better known today than it was some decades ago.

In the comic papers special efforts are made to represent the Jews as an inoffensive little race which, like all others, has its peculiarities. In spite of their manners, which may seem a bit strange, the comic papers present the Jews as fundamentally good-hearted and honorable. Attempts are generally made to make them appear insignificant rather than dangerous.
View Quote
Literally Hitler!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yeah, I think you're right. It's taking me a while to get my head around the level of derangement we're dealing with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Centuries without Darwin's natural selection of the species....
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Are they not going after the primary evil disgusting liar, Nathan Philips?  He should be the primary target!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Are they not going after the primary evil disgusting liar, Nathan Philips?  He should be the primary target!
View Quote
“Sue me for what?”

- Rocky Balboa
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Watch the video in the OP.  She trashes those kids.  She’s become Jennifer Rubin “adjacent.”
View Quote
I finally did watch it, and for anybody else who hasn't, it's best watched on as large a screen as you can, not only for the detail in the video, but to get the full impact of the facial expressions and gestures from the scenes on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

And you're right about Cupp.  What the hell happened to her?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I finally did watch it, and for anybody else who hasn't, it's best watched on as large a screen as you can, not only for the detail in the video, but to get the full impact of the facial expressions and gestures from the scenes on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Virtue signaling is a heady drug.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#28]
She figured out how to be a good dog and get paid.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is war.  We aren't interested in going after individual privates.  We want the leadership.  We want the machine.  This is what I would be thinking.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:45:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Virtue signaling is a heady drug.
Yep.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:57:31 AM EDT
[#33]
S.E. Cupp must be punished.

Leave everything to me.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 1:02:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Carry on, comrade!
View Quote
Carry yourself elsewhere, Moby.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 1:09:26 AM EDT
[#35]
"Uncle Tomahawk?"  holy shit... I thought I'd heard all the racial epithets.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 1:19:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So sad.
View Quote
She will get another job in no time, plenty of ahole principals would hire her.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"Uncle Tomahawk?"  holy shit... I thought I'd heard all the racial epithets.
View Quote
Yeah I had never heard that either. Might be one of the stupidest things I've heard. I really wish the Indians would have beat the snot out of them but they are better people.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

She will get another job in no time, plenty of ahole principals would hire her.
View Quote
Also sad.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah I had never heard that either. Might be one of the stupidest things I've heard. I really wish the Indians would have beat the snot out of them but they are better people.
View Quote
The Indians had to protect the Black Israelites from a massacre by the white jr varsity pep squad
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Indians had to protect the Black Israelites from a massacre by the white jr varsity pep squad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Indians had to protect the Black Israelites from a massacre by the white jr varsity pep squad.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#41]
At this point, this seems appropriate.

Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
At this point, this seems appropriate.

https://www.livememe.com/bekw9t
View Quote
I see a white square.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 12:57:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Update II in OP
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 1:08:19 AM EDT
[#45]
What I don’t get about Phillips is why he’s an “honored elder.” He seems like a drunken wastrel with little to offer. White people have those too and we don’t go out of our way to elevate them.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 1:41:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
What I don't get about Phillips is why he's an "honored elder." He seems like a drunken wastrel with little to offer. White people have those too and we don't go out of our way to elevate them.
View Quote
do the words Ted Kennedy and Joe Biden mean anything to you?
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 1:54:13 AM EDT
[#47]
lol no surprise to see David Brooks on that list.  The so called Republican that NPR loves to use on their segments who only talks bad about his side.
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#50]
There's a lot riding on this case.

If we can't win this one,  I'm afraid we won't be winning again anytime in the foreseeable future.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top