Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2003 7:06:53 PM EDT
Islam, what a joke.  They'll kill their kid for $25,000 from Saddam.  Well, Saddam is gone.  Let's see how many kids kill themselves now.  Funny, I don't see any of the leaders kill themselves.  I guess they don't want 72 vestal virgins in paradise.  LOL.  They kid the kids and that's the joke.  I don't think you'll see Arafat kill himself...
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#1]
You know, I've been one of the most vocal bashers of Islam around here, and I'm not about to go completely soft on them, but...

...ever wonder if they really HAVE had their religion hijacked?

The folks celebrating in Baghdad yesterday, and the mullahs praising the U.S. forces, made me stop and wonder...
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
A few bad apples spoiling the whole bunch IMO.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#3]
They were also, as I recall, jumping and celebrating and praising 9/11, in almost every country on earth that has any muslim population whatsoever so no, I don't think they've had their religion hijacked. In fact, I don't think to this day that a single official of that religion has here or abroad yet come out and made a statement condeming the actions of those involved with 9/11. Unless you count the "Please don't stop spending money on us" ads from Saudis trying to encourage tourism. Personally, I don't count that.

Cpt. Redleg
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top