Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Meat of some type
Tomatillos or green enchilada sauce is you cannot find them.
Onions
Potatoes and or hominy
cactus
chiles
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Chili is one of my best.

3 cans of red kidney beans (chili has beans)
3 cans diced tomatoes
1 can tomatoe oaste
2lbs of beef
1 smoked sausage cut up
1-2 cups of red wine
1 packet of chili seasoning

45mins

Shreaded pork came out really good too

2lb pro butt quartered and seasoned how ever you like I did salt peperr garlic and some dilo dust. Sear all the sides

1 cup of beef broth and a full bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce

45min

As I shred the meat I keep the cooker on to thicken up the sauce then poor over the meat
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've made all kinds of good stuff.
Bourbon chicken is fucking awesome.

Instant Pot Bourbon Chicken
Ingredients:
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into bite-size pieces, lightly seasoned with a few sprinkles of seasoned salt or salt & pepper
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 tbsp of sesame oil
1 tbsp of salted butter
1 tbsp of crushed or minced garlic
1/4 cup of bourbon (you can use apple juice if you don't want to use bourbon. But y tho?)
1/3 cup of chicken broth
2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup of light brown sugar
1/4 cup of ketchup
2 tbsp of hoisin sauce
2 tbsp of honey
2 tbsp of a cornstarch slurry (2 tbsp of cornstarch + 2 tbsp of water)
1 tsp of Gravy Master (optional,

Directions:

Add the oil and butter to the pot and hit "Saute" and adjust so it's on the "More" setting and allow it to heat up for a few minutes
Once the oil's heated and the butter's melted, add the seasoned chicken and saut for 2 minutes until pinkish-white in color (it should NOT be fully cooked in this stage)
Next, add in the bourbon and garlic and stir. Allow it to simmer for another minute so some of the alcohol burns off
Lastly, add in the broth, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and light brown sugar. Stir well, secure the lid, hit "Keep Warm/Cancel" and then hit "Manual" and cook for 4 minutes. Quick release when done
When the lid comes off, stir in the ketchup, hoisin sauce and honey until well combined
Finally, hit "Keep Warm/Cancel" and then hit  "Saut" and adjust so it's on the "More" setting. Once it begins to bubble, stir in the cornstarch slurry, allow to bubble for 1 minute while stirring and then turn the pot off and the sauce will have thickened up perfectly. Stir in the Gravy Master if using. Serve over rice or noodles if desired.
View Quote
Hmmm....I think this maybe lunch next week.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I never bought one, and I never will. I grew up using a pressure cooker, and even got one from my folks as a housewarming present when the misses and I bought our first house.

I honestly don't understand why they exist, when a pressure cooker on a proper range is so much better. The heating element on them is weak sauce (there's only so much you can do with a 120V 15A circuit) and...I dunno. It just seems like a solution in search of a problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i don't like mine anymore
I never bought one, and I never will. I grew up using a pressure cooker, and even got one from my folks as a housewarming present when the misses and I bought our first house.

I honestly don't understand why they exist, when a pressure cooker on a proper range is so much better. The heating element on them is weak sauce (there's only so much you can do with a 120V 15A circuit) and...I dunno. It just seems like a solution in search of a problem.
As I said above, I bought an instapot yesterday. Now that I see what it really is I’m leaning this way. I’d prefer something purpose-built for the task. I’ve got Siri and Alexa devices for easy timers.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
I take mind to work sometimes where we don’t have a full kitchen...it’s pretty useful if you need to cook a lot of stuff and don’t have an extra burner.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Government shutdown got us eating runoff crabs:

Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]
A lot of people are saying the Instant Pot is a pressure cooker, which it is.  But it is also a rice cooker, a crockpot/slow cooker, steamer, Yogurt maker and food warmer.  It also has a saute function built in so you can brown meats and saute garlic, ginger, onion, etc... before switching over to a different function.

We just got ours and so far have only used it for rice.  I mainly got it for the versatility and I look forward to trying some recipes.  I see a ton of potential as a paleo/primal/keto meal maker.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cold as hell here so I made this today.

Instant Pot Hot and Sour Soup

4 cups chicken stock or broth (or 4 cups water and 4 chicken bouillon cubes)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
chicken or pork
1 tbsp oil for meat browning
1/2 cup dried Shitake mushrooms (rehydrated) julienned
1/2 cup dried Black Wood Ear mushrooms (rehydrated) julienned
1 tablespoon garlic chili sauce (sambal)
Thinly sliced fresh red chili (Optional, for more heat.)
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/4 cup white vinegar or 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar.
canned bamboo shoots, julienned
canned water chestnuts, julienned
dash of sesame oil
block of firm tofu, cut into 1/4 inch dice
2 tablespoons cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water
1 egg, beaten

Instructions:
Cut chicken or pork into strips and marinate with 1 tsp cornstarch, 1 tsp soy sauce, and 1/2 tsp oil for 15 min.
Add oil and Brown chicken or pork in instant pot on saute'
Add ALL the ingredients to the Instant Pot EXCEPT for the egg, tofu, and cornstarch slurry (those three come later).
Secure the lid, hit "Manual" for 5 minutes (it will take about 10 minutes to come to pressure) Quick release when done.
Once the lid is removed, hit "Saut" and Adjust so it's on the "More" setting.  Once it begins to boil, add the cornstarch slurry, stir well for about 2 minutes and then turn the Instant Pot to "Keep Warm"
Lastly, add in the cubed tofu then drizzle in the egg mixture while stirring for about a minute until egg ribbons form.
View Quote
I am a hot and sour soup junkie. I am so doing this one.

Seems like it should have more than one egg??
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Dt.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
look, you dun got edumacated on Darn Tough Socks.

Take a chance on the Arfcom recommended pressure cooker on a counter. Try the Instant Pot.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Best hard boiled eggs ever.

Steamer basket, cup of water.

5 minutes high pressure,  5 minutes keep warm, then release pressure and put basket into large bowl of ice water until cool.
View Quote
this right here.  easy 15 minute snack
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i don't like mine anymore

1. Pressure cookers work on  pressure, not heat. Instant pot has plenty of power. It comes up to pressure as fast as a stove top unit, maybe faster.
2. Instant Pot turns itself off when it's done. You can leave it and come back like a crock pot.
3. Instant pot doubles up as a steamer, rice cooker, and slow cooker.
4. Instant Pot doesn't need heat adjustments mid cycle to  maintain consistent pressure.
5. Instant pot is  much quieter than stove top.

Having owned both, I would never purchase another stove top model. That said, there's nothing that you can do with it that you can't do better other ways, except maybe beans. Being ultimately a pressure cooker, it's ultimately  a time saver above all else.

I think a lot of the hype comes from getting people to try braising meat for the first time, much like air fryers get people to high temp roast. Roasting and braising are delicious and versatile, but many American home cooks are strangers to the techniques.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I don’t like it, but my wife loves it. If she cooks, that means I am not cooking.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
3lbs chuck roast
1 stick of butter
1 pack ranch seasoning
1 pack au jus powder
1 handful of pepperocini(sp?) peppers

Put the roast in the bottom of the pot, dump both packs of powder on top, put the stick of butter on top of that, and throw in the peppers. Cook for 1 hour.
View Quote
But what are you making?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Anybody done a pork tenderloin in one?
View Quote
Yep on New Years Day.

Eazy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I have one in my truck.  I use the thing nearly every day
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:52:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I turned up my nose at thought of "steamed ribs" at first but holy shit they're good.
I've made these several times.
Can't wait until it gets warmer so I can throw them on the grill to finish.

INSTANT POT PORK RIBS

INGREDIENTS:
3-4 Lbs. Rack Baby Back Ribs, Or regular pork ribs.
Pork dry rub (I used McCormick Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon)
4 cups apple juice
1/2 to 1 cup apple cider vinegar
(If you do not like vinegar just use less or an extra cup of apple juice, apple cider could also be used. Hell, you could use beer in the mix too)
BBQ Sauce  Your Favorite  Enough to coat the ribs. (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)

DIRECTIONS:
In the pressure cooker make the braising liquid with 4 cups apple juice and 1 cup apple cider vinegar. Saute' until the liquid is beginning to steam or boil.
While the braising liquid is heating up, remove the membrane from the bottom of the ribs and cut the rack in half so it fits into the pressure cooker. If using large rack of ribs you may have to cut into three or more sections.
Rub dry rub on both sides of ribs.
Once the liquid is steaming/boiling; add the ribs, thickest side standing against the side walls of the pot and set the Instant Pot to Manual for 32 minutes.  (Please Note: 2-3 lb rack drop the time to between 20-25 min)
After 32 minutes are up; begin to preheat the oven at 450 degrees, leave the ribs in the pot for an additional 10-15 minutes for a natural pressure release and then use the release valve to release the steam.
Carefully remove the ribs with tongs to a roasting pan or baking sheet, (Be careful they will be very tender),  and then slather the ribs with BBQ sauce. Coat the bottom of the ribs first, flip them over and coat the top.  Place them in the oven for 10-15 min to allow the BBQ sauce to properly caramelize.  (An alternate method for finishing can also be done on a hot grill or broiler, 5-10min.)
Remove from oven and carefully plate as these ribs are so tender they fall off the bone.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#18]
A ten pound turkey just fit in my eight quart Instant Pot.

40 minutes on high pressure, 10 minutes natural release.  It was too big to brown in the pot so I threw it under the broiler for a few minutes.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I am a hot and sour soup junkie. I am so doing this one.

Seems like it should have more than one egg??
View Quote
I made a larger batch so I used two.
I say use as many as you want.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:55:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have an induction plate/burner for pot lock events...
View Quote
We get it. You’re the range top pressure cooker “master race.”
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:00:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Crack Chicken

2 lbs of chicken (Breast or boneless thighs.)
1 8oz block of Philly Cream cheese
1 half cup of chicken stock
1 packet of powdered ranch dressing mix.
8-10 slices of bacon (Cook the bacon separately or get the pre cooked stuff)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Put chicken, stock, philly cheese, and ranch mix in pot.
Cook on high 15min with 5 min natural release.
Shred the chicken (I normally shred with two forks and while the meat is in a pile to the side I’ll put a mixer in the pot and give the liquid a good mix to integrate everything)
After adding the chicken back to the pot. Add the cheddar and crumble the bacon into the pot.
Stir together until the cheddar has melted and the bacon is well distributed. It will normally thicken up on its own but I would sauté in the pot if I want to thicken it up a bit.

It is pretty damn awesome on buns, tortilla’s, over rice.. or I eat it by itself cause I’m a recent Keto convert. :)

Family loves it.

Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Heard the buzz but don't know anything about it

Is it different than a crock pot? Is it a pressure cooker?
View Quote
Yes, plus it's a rice cooker, steamer, bread maker, yogurt maker, and I'm sure I'm missing a few other thing it can do.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Crack Chicken

2 lbs of chicken (Breast or boneless thighs.)
1 8oz block of Philly Cream cheese
1 half cup of chicken stock
1 packet of powdered ranch dressing mix.
8-10 slices of bacon (Cook the bacon separately or get the pre cooked stuff)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Put chicken, stock, philly cheese, and ranch mix in pot.
Cook on high 15min with 5 min natural release.
Shred the chicken (I normally shred with two forks and while the meat is in a pile to the side I'll put a mixer in the pot and give the liquid a good mix to integrate everything)
After adding the chicken back to the pot. Add the cheddar and crumble the bacon into the pot.
Stir together until the cheddar has melted and the bacon is well distributed. It will normally thicken up on its own but I would saut in the pot if I want to thicken it up a bit.

It is pretty damn awesome on buns, tortilla's, over rice.. or I eat it by itself cause I'm a recent Keto convert. :)

Family loves it.

View Quote
That sounds damn good. Thanks.
Adding to my recipe collection.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Why don't you just smoke the shit like everyone else that uses it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#27]
OST
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:32:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I take mind to work sometimes where we don't have a full kitchen...it's pretty useful if you need to cook a lot of stuff and don't have an extra burner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take mind to work sometimes where we don't have a full kitchen...it's pretty useful if you need to cook a lot of stuff and don't have an extra burner.
I guess...

...I dunno. I already own a pressure cooker and an induction plate. Same, same. I guess the InstaPot takes up a bit less room in that use case.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:50:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Shredded chicken tacos.

1lbs chicken breasts
1cup salsa
10 minutes quick release and take out the breasts and shred them.  Put them back in the pot with the salsa.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I started to get one for Christmas and even joined an IP facebook group.  The pictures the people were posting of their meals were unimpressive.  Most of the dishes weren't browned, and looked like some casserole some Midwestern housewife slapped together in a microwave.  As a result I haven't got one.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
One of the arfettes has an instant pot youtube channel. Can't remember the username.

Found it. @MRSRugerlvr
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ7wBRenlPumRCrAArtjlXQ/videos
View Quote
Thanks for the mention! I posted up a Sloppy Joes recipe just two days ago. Very quick and easy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#32]
We use ours 3-4 times a week.

Makes great rice.

Best/easiest hard boiled eggs. 5 minutes on, 5 minutes off, done!
We are on keto so this is a every other day thing.

Did a pork shoulder this weekend. Ran out of time to smoke it. Seared it in IP, then cooked for 1 hour. Put on smoker for 1 hour, done! Normally would take around 7 hours on smoker.

Ribs were ok, will smoke after IP next time.

Time is the big factor. I bought whole fryers on the cheap. Vac packed them with half lemon and spices. Take them out of freezer, 45minutes to 1 hour, done!
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Can we get a sticky on this thread?  so much good stuff
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Wife cooked red stag venison a couple days ago, had sliced leftovers in gravy for lunch.  What that thing does to a slab of corned beef is incredible.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why don't you just smoke the shit like everyone else that uses it?
View Quote
Too slow.

Instant pot is more like a whip-it.

Link Posted: 1/31/2019 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#36]
I bought an 8qt yesterday at Sam's Club because of this thread.  Can't wait to use it.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Tag for later reading. My wife has been looking at those and I didn't get the point.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#38]
I bought mine on Black Friday.  I've used it every week since then.

I've come up with a simple,  easy chicken soup that l really enjoy.

~1.5# of chicken (usually l can get breast tenderloins for cheap)
4 cups of chicken stock
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet of Lipton dried onion soup mix
1 12oz. package of frozen mixed vegetables
Half to 3/4s of a medium onion cowardly chopped

Add the chicken,  frozen or thawed, to the pot with one cup of broth. Cook 20 minutes, add 5 - 10 of frozen.

Shred chicken.  I usual put the pot in the sink and added in the pot.  Putting the pot in the sink puts it at the right height for comfort.

Add the rest of the ingredients.

Cook for 10 minutes.  20 if the vegetables are frozen.

If l want pasta I'll boil it on the stove while the soup is cooking.

I find this a tasty meal to take to work. Pasta or no.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Neat lightning deal. $30 for a limited time:

Amazon Product
  • COMPLETE SET-This Pressure Cooker has all you need in making the best meals possible. With this 5 accessories, you can reheat multiple items at once and save time! It serves as the best gift idea for loved and dear ones. A perfect accessories set for your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY & SAFETY-Steamer Basket,Springform Pan,Steamer rack and Kitchen Tongs is food-grade 304 Stainless steel material, sturdy and durable,easy to clean,dishwasher safe.Egg bites mold is made from high quality food grade silicone and BPA free.The pressure cooker accessories are FDA certified and environmentally safe.
  • HEALTHIER COOKING METHODS-The steamer basket is a healthy cooking choice because it helps retain more than 90% of the nutrients lost when either boiling or microwaving food.The steamer basket and Egg Steamer Rack can be used to steam veggies, seafood, eggs, meats, desserts, baby food and much more. Reheat your food without losing it's original flavor or nutrients so you can avoid using the microwave. The steamer basket is also a dish to contain fruits and vegetable.

Link Posted: 1/31/2019 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Neat lightning deal. $30 for a limited time:

www.amazon.com/dp/B07BN8K1F2
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cooking ribs for 25 minuted under pressure and 15 minutes release beats the crap out of babysitting a smoker when you have things to do.

Throw em in the broiler for a few minutes to brown and they're pretty good.
View Quote
Not as good as smoked ribs but on par with what you get like at a Chillis, Ruby Tuesday or some place like that.

Great if you want ribs on a weekend night when you don't have time to do them low and slow.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Just tonight made lentil soup. Easy to modify.

Sauté setting with onions celery carrots olive oil. Then add a cup of dry lentils (or any dry beans for that matter), 4 cups of broth, then soup setting and high pressure for 15 minutes. 10 minute natural release voila your done.

I add some lemon juice and curry powder. You can season it however you like.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#43]
I use mine mostly for rice. It's a kickass rice cooker
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Made this today. Turned out great.

Honey Garlic Chicken

INGREDIENTS:
1/3 cup water, or chicken broth
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 teaspoons cornstarch

DIRECTIONS:
Combine water or broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic and pepper in Instant Pot. Stir.
Add the chicken breasts to the Instant Pot.
Set Instant Pot to pressure manual. Set the cook time according to the size of your chicken breasts. For fresh: 8 minutes for small (7-8 ounce) chicken breasts, 10 minutes for medium (10 ounce) chicken breasts, or 11 minutes for large (12 ounce) chicken breasts.
For frozen chicken breasts, add 3 minutes to the cooking times. Be sure that your chicken breasts are not stuck together as that will increase the pressure cook time.
Quick release (If your chicken breasts were frozen, do a 10 minute natural release instead of a quick release.
Remove chicken to a clean plate or cutting board.
In a small bowl, stir together the 2 teaspoons cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. Turn the Instant Pot on saute mode and stir in the cornstarch mixture. Cook, stirring, until the liquid has thickened, 2-3 minutes. Turn off Instant Pot and remove the inner pot to stop the cooking process.
Slice the chicken and stir it back into the sauce in the pot. Serve over rice.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Tag for later reading. My wife has been looking at those and I didn't get the point.
View Quote
They're great (I guess...?) if you don't already own a pressure cooker. Or if you're scared of traditional pressure cookers? I dunno.

The point I'd like to make in this thread, is that the recipes generously and thoughtfully presented will also work fantastically well if you're kind of "old school" and want to rock it using the old ways (in less actual time ).
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#46]
I've made about 10 lbs of pulled pork so far in the past two weeks.

4 lb pork shoulder
1 20oz bottle of Dr Pepper
1 cup favorite bbq sauce
2 tbsp olive oil

I make a rub of smoked paprika, a little cayenne, garlic powder and brown sugar to coat the shoulder with first. I usually cut the pork into about four chunks.

High pressure for 50 minutes. Natural release for 10 minutes. Then shred and enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#47]
I just looked them up because of this. I want one now.
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
They're great (I guess...?) if you don't already own a pressure cooker. Or if you're scared of traditional pressure cookers? I dunno.

The point I'd like to make in this thread, is that the recipes generously and thoughtfully presented will also work fantastically well if you're kind of "old school" and want to rock it using the old ways (in less actual time ).
View Quote
Ive used pressure cookers plenty. One of the nice things about the IP is theyre quiet. Dont know halow they do that.

But it's nice to be able to watch tv without SHHHHCKSHCKSHCK.

Plus the wife is afraid of my pressure cookers but uses the hell out of the instant pot.
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#49]
My wife gets her recipes off this facebook page,  it has a huge following:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/paleoinstantpot/
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I have an induction plate/burner for pot lock events...
View Quote
That runs on 110 ;)

I was skeptical as well and my Wife was even more. I got a good
deal on a 6qt one on Amazon before Christmas and it turns out
that we love this thing.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top