Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 6:09:04 AM EDT
My 12yo son is getting to the age where he's picky about everything he wears. For example he likes all his pants, t-shirts and ballcaps to have something unique about them. He won't wear your typical "no fear" or "west coast choppers" logo stuff because he says all the kids wear them. I took him to Mervyns to find Camo pants? No F*cking way... Naw, he has to have real BDUs from the Army Surplus store cause all the kids where the "fake mervyns stuuf"....lol. Anyway, he's worn out his "Glock" ballcap (spare me the grief if you're not a Glock fan please). We have several Colt ARs and he's been wanting Colt logo shirts and/or ball caps. Anyone know where to get them? I've had no luck finding any.
--RR
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
www.colt.com...the e-shop is now open [:)]
I'm sure there is a gunshow near you too.
Good luck
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:33:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I checked it out. Still no ball caps or t-shirts though...
--RR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top