Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/8/2003 7:38:03 AM EDT
had a problem with my digital scale i bought almost 2 years ago. Called them today.

Free upgrade to a new better scale. No questions asked.

Man i love that company!

mike
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:25:40 AM EDT
I have to agree with you. I had a low primer sensor on the 550 go bad. Called them up and they said, we will take care of it. A new one showed up. About 2 days after this happened, I was reading the blue press, and I noticed in there that there is only a 1 year guarantee on electronics, but yet they took care of it. They have this customer service thing down to an art. The best there is.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:59:44 AM EDT
I live about 13 miles from Dillon and have lost count of the $ I've spent there-and I don't even reload. Great guys, always very helpful. Now, if they'd just quit using those American Spirit ARs in their posters.....
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:13:59 AM EDT
My 10 year old Dillon digital scale started taking a crap, so i bought a new PACT BBK. I think I'll call Dillon. Couldn't hurt.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:54:39 AM EDT
I just got my 15 year press an old square deal back from a overhaul. FREE [:D] I felt the love
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:15:03 AM EDT
As I reported in another thread, I called them this morning about a broken primer punch and primer cup on my Square Deal B. They are sending me an entire new assembly. Great customer service.
Top Top