Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 7:38:03 AM EDT
had a problem with my digital scale i bought almost 2 years ago. Called them today.

Free upgrade to a new better scale. No questions asked.

Man i love that company!

mike
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:25:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to agree with you.  I had a low primer sensor on the 550 go bad.  Called them up and they said, we will take care of it.  A new one showed up.  About 2 days after this happened, I was reading the blue press, and I noticed in there that there is only a 1 year guarantee on  electronics, but yet they took care of it.  They have this customer service thing down to an art.  The best there is.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I live about 13 miles from Dillon and have lost count of the $ I've spent there-and I don't even reload. Great guys, always very helpful. Now, if they'd just quit using those American Spirit ARs in their posters.....
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#3]
My 10 year old Dillon digital scale started taking a crap, so i bought a new PACT BBK.  I think I'll call Dillon.  Couldn't hurt.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got my 15 year press an old square deal back from a overhaul. FREE [:D]

I felt the love
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#5]
As I reported in another thread, I called them this morning about a broken primer punch and primer cup on my Square Deal B.  They are sending me an entire new assembly.  Great customer service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top