Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2003 3:48:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yah, watched Dr. No earlier just to see Ursula. That woman is a knock out. [sex]

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Of all the Bond films, I enjoy the earlier ones the most.  I guess it has to do with being done during the height of the cold war, and how new some of the technologies were at the time.

Back then, it would be possible for some of the bad guys' lairs to be built without drawing too much attention, but nowadays it would be pretty hard to hide the prolonged work and draw of funds and labor, let alone the vehicular traffic involved in building giant lasers, weather machines, and underground atomic reactors.  While it is possible to buy nuclear fuels on the internet, it's a major headache trying to get it delivered.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, they NEVER show you only live twice in these marathons, and I bet I missed it this time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#4]
There was one bond movie, referred to as "the darkest bond movie ever", but I forget the name, maybe I'll get to catch it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL!  I watched the Man with the GOLDEN GUN last night at the in laws after turkey!

Classic Shit!  Horribly Ridiculous movies!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched Goldeneye again yesterday. I just Love that chase scene with the Tank through the town[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top