Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2003 12:43:53 PM EDT
excelent movie BTW.

i cant help but think that this is leading into a T4.. what do you all think...

things are just getting interesting here. i want to see life durring the war..

what say you? should there be a T4??
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#1]
there better be.

ever since the first one i wanted to see the future war!

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought T3 kinda sucked.  Too many plot holes.  For example:  since he encountered the Terminator that killed him as a young man, and it even told him so, I would think that it would not have been able to get close to him in the future.  He would have been wary of it, not letting his guard down like was suggested.  On the plus side, the terminator chick was way hot.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#3]
T3 should've been about the future war. Arnold would've still been the star, Micheal Biehn would've been great to see as Reese along with a Robert Patrick cameo. We'd have seen the war from all angles instead of a rehash that contradicted the rules and storyline that the first two movies were based on.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes I would like to see a T4, the movie should
show what happens to John Conner after the nuclear war starts and how he becomes a leader?
it really doesnt make sense how Conner could become a great world leader of the human resistance? he just doesnt seem to have the qualities or background to be a world leader?

the TX is a faster, stronger, more intelligent
and effective killing machine, made of memetic
poly alloy [liquid metal]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought itg SUCKED! I didn't even like the story and how it ended.

The scene where he shuts himself down to avoid killing Conner, he looks just like Emeril (the troll) Lagasi(the cook) as he stands there.
There wasn't enough of the scene when he shoots the RPG-7.
As if a conglomerate of today has those types of machines AND they keep them all LOADED!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I liked it and I really enjoyed the payoff at the end.  Its like, "how are they going to save the world, how are they going to save the world, OH SHIT, YES! They fucking blew up the world!  Goodbye big city libs, you're the first! Dink dink dink dink dink, look at all the pretty lights mommy!"

That was fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top