Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2003 11:29:19 AM EDT
Wow it's actually snowing here. And I don't mean some piddly little flurries shit either. Oh I miss the snow, and now that it's showed up

­

<­BR>It can go someplace else. The only time I want to see it is when I'm deer hunting.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:50:25 AM EDT
We've had snow for a few weeks up north. I am already sick of this white shit. Not enough to make it worthwhile of course, a couple inches, melts, freezes, etc. Driving is for shit as it snows some almost everyday; just a tease to make the roads bad. Also, it all melted before opening weekend of deer hunting... I already told the wife that when my youngest graduates we are going to find a place down south somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:52:34 AM EDT
What is this "SNOW" of which you speak?? When I hit Lake City, FL this afternoon on the return from visiting Mama in LA (Lower Alabama), it was 82, bright and sunny. Wind was up a bit though, since there was rain on the way. It rained. And now it's bright and sunny again. HA HA
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:56:08 AM EDT
Got some falling right now.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:04:00 PM EDT
your the photoman and you dont provide pics of said snow? i feel like i got ripped off [>:/] just kidding, i wish i saw snow every once and awhile [:P]
Top Top