User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 7:59:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope so, we always enjoyed his show on NRATV and as they say you can't stop the signal.......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder if he's headed to Blaze TV
Hope not.
I hope so, we always enjoyed his show on NRATV and as they say you can't stop the signal.......
I listen to his podcast almost every day.  I don't want to see him hitch himself to the Beck wagon.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He's a douche who loves to hear himself talk. I'm glad he's out of MD politics. He might be doing great things on streaming, but he didn't do great things in Annapolis.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never liked Bongino anyway.
He's a douche who loves to hear himself talk. I'm glad he's out of MD politics. He might be doing great things on streaming, but he didn't do great things in Annapolis.

Kharn
I'm sure you could win as a Republican in MD, though.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#3]
NRATV, a money pit that proselytizes to the core solid base of the flock.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What's likely happening is that since Dan just signed a multi-year contract with CRTV in August, he is declining to renew with NRAtv to focus on and take a more prominent role in the new BlazeTV.

Underscore = NeverTrumper, right?

I've seen a number of Trumpsters on here call Mark Levin a NeverTrumper. So why does Mark Levin, supposedly a NeverTrumper, allow an anti Underscore to fill in for him so often, like today?

And why do I, someone that's been accused of being a NeverTrumper (despite posting evidence I did, in fact, vote for him), like Dan Bongino? Like him to the point I donated to his political campaign when he ran in MD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What's likely happening is that since Dan just signed a multi-year contract with CRTV in August, he is declining to renew with NRAtv to focus on and take a more prominent role in the new BlazeTV.

Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Dan...He’s been solid on the whole Spygate thing.
This.  He’s the anti Underscore.

I've seen a number of Trumpsters on here call Mark Levin a NeverTrumper. So why does Mark Levin, supposedly a NeverTrumper, allow an anti Underscore to fill in for him so often, like today?

And why do I, someone that's been accused of being a NeverTrumper (despite posting evidence I did, in fact, vote for him), like Dan Bongino? Like him to the point I donated to his political campaign when he ran in MD?
Under_score=govshill_NPC
Never-Trumper=moderate-RINO-globalist
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bongino and Sara Carter are the 2 I trust the most right now for the truth.
View Quote
You need to add John Solomon to your list.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:12:27 AM EDT
[#6]
If it paves the way for his message to be spread further, I’m fine with it.

I have started listening to his podcasts and it’s clear he’s got some great help and is good at what he does: finding a thread and investigating it until he understands the big picture, then explaining it to the rest of us on the outside.

His explanation of Spygate should be mandatory listening imho.

Tl;dr: Bongino is the real deal.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:12:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Very much so....and it happens to be one of the most important stories in American history. A story that needs absolutely every non-Marxist voice to get behind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Dan...He's been solid on the whole Spygate thing.
Very much so....and it happens to be one of the most important stories in American history. A story that needs absolutely every non-Marxist voice to get behind.
We are at the fork in the road.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:20:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He’s solid.  He has his own podcast radio show he’s been doing for years now.  I dig the format and it being 1 hour long with three short commercial reads works perfect with my commute.

He has hinted there is more in the works for him and his own show outside of NRATV.

Look at it this way; NRATV  is probably upset they lost decent talent and is spinning it away because they don’t want to make it look like they can’t retain talent.

Dan is also his own breed.  He gave up that sweet, sweet federal dental plan and pension as a SS agent to pursue a political career.  When that failed he moved on to his current gig.  He’s not going to sit around and take a crap deal even if it wasn’t crappy.  He’s going to do what’s best for him and his brand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll wait until next week's thread when we like him again.
He’s solid.  He has his own podcast radio show he’s been doing for years now.  I dig the format and it being 1 hour long with three short commercial reads works perfect with my commute.

He has hinted there is more in the works for him and his own show outside of NRATV.

Look at it this way; NRATV  is probably upset they lost decent talent and is spinning it away because they don’t want to make it look like they can’t retain talent.

Dan is also his own breed.  He gave up that sweet, sweet federal dental plan and pension as a SS agent to pursue a political career.  When that failed he moved on to his current gig.  He’s not going to sit around and take a crap deal even if it wasn’t crappy.  He’s going to do what’s best for him and his brand.
This.  He seems to be a solid dude that's pretty conservative, for the 2nd, and anti PC & SJW nonsense.  He also has the best info on the whole spygate charade with the Dims and Mueller.

Why wouldn't arfcommers like him?  
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dan Bongino... Listen to his podcast daily. Never watched NRATV
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I really don't think you would recognize "conservative" if it slapped you in the face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hating everything conservative has become a "thing" here.
I haven't seen much "conservative" here in a long time.
I really don't think you would recognize "conservative" if it slapped you in the face.
Great, another fucking underscore?
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Do we have to watch Hannity tonight at 9 to figure out the earth shattering details of why?
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Dan has his own show every weekday morning separate from NRA tv.
For those that don't know:
https://bongino.com/podcast/
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I the only guy on a gun forum that watches NRATV?

Love Cam & Company and Dan's show.
You’re too sensitive to this stuff.  Just because I don’t like Dan doesn’t mean I’m not going to go vote Republican.

And, maybe if everyone is “hating everything Conservative” then the conservatives ought to take notice.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Am I the only guy on a gun forum that watches NRATV?

Love Cam & Company and Dan's show.
View Quote
never saw dan's show on there. only started listening to him lately after a few comments I said people compared my comment to something Dan said.

I used to watch Cam's show and it was very good many times. listened to it on Sirius in the past as well.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark Levin was blasting Trump well past him winning the nomination.  He was a certified never Trumper until he saw it was a bad business model.  Same with Glenn Beck only Beck found out too late.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:16:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/sources-dan-bongino-out-at-nratv

With the firing of several workers I’m not surprised.

View Quote
Guy was likely too expensive.  Dana Loesch is probably worse in that regard, but she's eye-candy unlike Bongino, who is eye...broccoli.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Mark Levin was blasting Trump well past him winning the nomination.  He was a certified never Trumper until he saw it was a bad business model.  Same with Glenn Beck only Beck found out too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

One can disagree with anyone on some things but agree on the big things. You don’t have to walk lockstep with anyone.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I also don’t like Sean Hannity and never really have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also don’t like Sean Hannity and never really have.
Have no use for Hannity either, but Bongino is mostly on the money but given enough time he may morph into Hannity
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

Nice try to rewrite history.

Sorry that actual Conservatives didn't cotton right away to a guy that was pro-AWB, donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to hardcore gun grabbing Dems like Kamala Harris and Andrew Cuomo, and thinks the top three responsibilities of the Federal government are security, healthcare, and education.

Isn't that bumpstock ban and the Constitutional crisis its implementation is going to cause awesome?
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
LOL!

Sorry that actual Conservatives didn't cotton right away to a guy that was pro-AWB, donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to hardcore gun grabbing Dems like Kamala Harris and Andrew Cuomo, and thinks the top three responsibilities of the Federal government are security, healthcare, and education.

Isn't that bumpstock ban and the Constitutional crisis its implementation is going to cause awesome?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

Delusional
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One can disagree with anyone on some things but agree on the big things. You don’t have to walk lockstep with anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not here apparently
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:28:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wonder if he's headed to Blaze TV
View Quote
He's been on their podcast page for some time.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Nice to see supposed conservatives in here throwing conservatives under the bus.

Good job guys. Winning strategy.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Seems libtardism is slowly seeping into the brains of GDer's

Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:24:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Delusional
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

Delusional
Sorry 56% of the Republican Party didn't support your guy and all that stuff in the primary either and, he won the nomination with numbers worse than John McCain.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Dan's a good dude. I enjoy his podcasts.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Seems libtardism is slowly seeping into the brains of GDer's

View Quote
Funny, it’s self-described “libtards” who are taking the fight where it needs to go at great personal and professional risks.  They see the illiberalism in modern progressives and are rallying a counter movement to it.  Don’t see many on our side doing the same.

Quoted:

Sorry 56% of the Republican Party didn't support your guy and all that stuff in the primary either and, he won the nomination with numbers worse than John McCain.
View Quote
Voted for Trump.  Will do so again.  Nice try though.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:28:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If only we had a "viable third party," eh?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There you go again...
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Dan was wasted at NRA TV imo. He's good enough to get a gig somewhere else or just be independent.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Do you mean repeating what he's posted?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There you go again...
Do you mean repeating what he's posted?
Sorry.  Thought it was directed at me
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

LOL!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL!

says the guy that has no problem telling lies, because it's part of his character here

Talk radio host Mark Levin, who has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Texas Senator Ted Cruz, declared, "I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period" and "count me as never Trump" on Friday.
He then added, "Now, I've backed Cruz, and I'm going to continue to back Cruz, but here's what I'm going to do. As a result of what the Trump supporters have attempted here, particularly Roger Stone, I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period.
Levin concluded, "And if they piss me off one more time, I'm going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either." And "'Ooh, Roger Stone has nothing to do with the campaign.' Oh yes he does."
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/04/08/levin-i-am-not-voting-for-donald-trump-count-me-as-never-trump/

not only was levin nevertrumping, he was going to throw the election for clinton
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Voted for Trump.  Will do so again.  Nice try though.
View Quote
Ate the shit sandwich. Will eat the shit sandwich again if the low information crowd serves it up again.

Quoted:

View Quote
I'd settle for a Republican Party that at least pretends the Constitution exists.

Besides, what type of an idiot votes for a third party?
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
says the guy that has no problem telling lies, because it's part of his character here

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/04/08/levin-i-am-not-voting-for-donald-trump-count-me-as-never-trump/

not only was levin nevertrumping, he was going to throw the election for clinton
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

Talk radio host Mark Levin, who has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Texas Senator Ted Cruz, declared, "I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period" and "count me as never Trump" on Friday.
He then added, "Now, I've backed Cruz, and I'm going to continue to back Cruz, but here's what I'm going to do. As a result of what the Trump supporters have attempted here, particularly Roger Stone, I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period.
Levin concluded, "And if they piss me off one more time, I'm going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either." And "'Ooh, Roger Stone has nothing to do with the campaign.' Oh yes he does."

Ignoring the personal insult about my character, since you want to go to Breitbart, maybe you care to share with the class Andrew Breitbart's opinion of Donald Trump?
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Bury the hatchet fellas or die by it.

Leftist are coming after everything we have. It won't do us any good to be bickering about the 2016 primary in 2018.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ignoring the personal insult about my character, since you want to go to Breitbart, maybe you care to share with the class Andrew Breitbart's opinion of Donald Trump?
View Quote
and as usual, you don't refute that you lied, because you have no problem with that

but yes, levin did say he would tell his listeners to throw the election for clinton there...

what a true conservative!
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

and as usual, you don't refute that you lied, because you have no problem with that

but yes, levin did say he would tell his listeners to throw the election for clinton there...

what a true conservative!
View Quote
Interesting that I'm supposedly the liar when your article was dated for during the primary and was at a time when just prior to that statement Levin hadn't made a decision as to who he was going to support in the primary. Never voting for Trump as I'm never voting for him in the primary. I listened to that show live, which I doubt you did since Levin's honest words about Trump would have surely given you the vapors.

Sorry that the low morals sleezeball associate of Donald Trump, Roger Stone, worked so hard to alienate Conservatives Trump badly needed in the primary.

Maybe you can tell us why you feel the need to twist a person's words to support your cult of personality?

And since you didn't want to let everyone know what Andrew thought of Trump, here you go. I'll help you out.

Andrew Breitbart on Donald Trump: Of course he''s not a conservative

Maybe now you can tell us how Andrew Breitbart wasn't a "real" Conservative either since he said mean things about Trump too!
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#40]
He's OK.  His heart is in the right place.  But with him, every day is "It's happening on Monday!"  Then bupkis.  He's the guy who cried wolf 10,000 times.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree.  Levin was late to the party, but at least he's at the party now.

Should we still be hating on S&W?
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ross Perot for POTUS!
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I agree.  Levin was late to the party, but at least he's at the party now.

Should we still be hating on S&W?
View Quote
I still do...

To destroy such classic revolvers by giving them a Hillary Hole; blasphemy!
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He's OK.  His heart is in the right place.  But with him, every day is "It's happening on Monday!"  Then bupkis.  He's the guy who cried wolf 10,000 times.
View Quote
They all are, which is the number one reason I tuned them all out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dan Bongino... Listen to his podcast daily. Never watched NRATV
Bongino is a rock star. Slightly annoying at times, but damn, I'm glad he's in our corner and is one of the loudest voices stomping down the collusion fairy tail.

He didn't need NRA TV. His time is better spent elsewhere.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Dan said on his podcast today that he chose not to renew at neither NRATV or CRTV. He apparently has a good offer in the making for other venues.

Lackland journalist lied in his article to Washington Examiner that he was cut loose by them.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top