Member Login
Posted: 11/26/2003 1:22:52 PM EDT
Band and title of song, anyone?

It was Incoherent Girl's favorite song.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:23:53 PM EDT
garbage
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:24:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/26/2003 1:26:55 PM EDT by Cypher214]
Name of the band is "Cold" Title of song is "Stupid Girl" If it's the one where the guys do the gregorian chant shit woooaahhh ohhhh ohhhhhh woahhhh oohhh ohhhh...
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:26:00 PM EDT
I have "Stupid Girl" by Garbage, by Cold, by Neil Young, and by Rolling Stone, as dug up by a google search.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:26:41 PM EDT
You should post some of the lyrics, to tell us which song you are looking for.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:28:22 PM EDT
Starts out with... "Want to love ya, want to bug ya, want to squeeze ya, stupid girl..." I don't think "Stupid Girl" is the title - just what he keeps singing throughout the song.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:29:09 PM EDT
Its the one by Cold
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:30:27 PM EDT
Yeah, Cold - Stupid Girl.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:32:01 PM EDT
The one by Garbage is easily my favorite.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:32:16 PM EDT
TITLE Stupid Girl ALBUM · Unknown LYRICS (m. jagger/k. richards) I’m not talking about the kind of clothes she wears Look at that stupid girl I’m not talking about the way she combs her hair Look at that stupid girl The way she powders her nose Her vanity shows and it shows She’s the worst thing in this world Well, look at that stupid girl I’m not talking about the way she digs for gold Look at that stupid girl Well, I’m talking about the way she grabs and holds Look at that stupid girl The way she talks about someone else That she don’t even know herself She’s the sickest thing in this world Well, look at that stupid girl Well, I’m sick and tired And I really have my doubts I’ve tried and tried But it never really works out Like a lady in waiting to a virgin queen Look at that stupid girl She bitches ’bout things that she’s never seen Look at that stupid girl It doesn’t matter if she dyes her hair Or the color of the shoes she wears She’s the worst thing in this world Well, look at that stupid girl Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up Like a lady in waiting to a virgin queen Look at that stupid girl She bitches ’bout things that she’s never seen Look at that stupid girl She purrs like a pussycat Then she turns ’round and hisses back She’s the sickest thing in this world Look at that stupid girl
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:32:20 PM EDT
I really miss Incoherent Girl.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:34:26 PM EDT
TITLE Stupid Girl ALBUM · Garbage (1995) LYRICS You pretend you’re high You pretend you’re bored You pretend you’re anything Just to be adored And what you need Is what you get Don’t believe in fear Don’t believe in faith Don’t believe in anything That you can’t break You stupid girl You stupid girl All you had you wasted All you had you wasted What drives you on what drives you on Can drive you mad can drive you mad A million lies to sell yourself Is all you ever had Don’t believe in love Don’t believe in hate Don’t believe in anything That you can’t waste You stupid girl You stupid girl Can’t believe you fake it Can’t believe you fake it Don’t believe in fear Don’t believe in pain Don’t believe in anyone That you can’t tame You stupid girl You stupid girl All you had you wasted All you had you wasted You stupid girl You stupid girl Can’t believe you fake it Can’t believe you fake it You stupid girl You stupid girl Can’t believe you fake it Can’t believe you fake it You stupid girl
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:35:34 PM EDT
BTW, does anyone know any really stupid girls?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:35:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By clean_cut: I really miss Incoherent Girl.
View Quote
Really? You can hardly tell.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:37:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dolomite:
View Quote
View Quote
[LOL] Dammit Dolomite, you are the master.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:40:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/26/2003 1:41:18 PM EDT by clean_cut]
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
What's that supposed to mean (what Dolomite said). Oh wait, I think I get it. [i]Can hardly tell[/i] like IG was incoherent...haha. OK.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:43:42 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
No 'fraid not. That lock you threw on The_Camp_Ninja's post makes you the master - [u]that[/u] was friggin hilarious.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:44:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By clean_cut:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
What's that supposed to mean (what Dolomite said).
View Quote
It means that it is blatantly obvious, 200% apparent and very noticeable that you have been thinking about I.G. day and night. Your last ten wet dreams have been about her. You think you see this girl when you look at another girl with the same hair color. You drive down the road and you think you see her car everywhere. Every love song is in her voice. How's that for a start? [:D]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:49:01 PM EDT
...and that's why he has to take his gun out and look at it while stopped at traffic lights. Makes sense to me!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:50:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dolomite: ...and that's why he has to take his gun out and look at it while stopped at traffic lights. Makes sense to me!
View Quote
I don't know why that's so effing funny, but it is.
Top Top