Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 7:28:45 PM EDT
I used to ride a motorcycle from L.A to San Diego EVERY weekend, rain or shine for the love of my life when I was 20.I did this crap for 9 months.

Many times I froze my ass off, rode in pouring rain, blinding fog for this woman and dodged every damn obstacle on Interstate 5 known to man just to see her.

I HOPE SHE'S HAPPY marrying that runt lawyer

For the record, I let her go.She went off to St. Mary's in Indiana and I was too impatient to wait around.

A Catholic and a Jew.It might've worked

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I married her. Does it get any crazier than that?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
$200 a seat for Bruce Springsteen, 4th row around 1989.  Everybody said you have to see the boss live.  What a waste.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, this was recent. It was the chick i had been dating for almost 3 years. (im 20, btw) And she got kicked out of her house, so she moved in with me. Then all the shit that usually happens to me did, i found out she had been cheating on me with one of my best friends, she overdrew our bank account, and took alot of $ from me, and much much more. :(  So after a ton of shit happened i ended up selling all my guns because i was afraid if i saw either of them again i was gonna go flippy. So you can judge where i made the sacrafise in this story (selling the guns maybe). But i know i Fuct up and i know that i am a fool for alot of the shit i did for her, but when your a teen and "in Love", i guess you do dumb shit for girls. Needless to say that the experiance aged me quickly as far as females and relationships are concerned. Now i don't want, need, or care much about that junk. - END OF STORY, THANKS FOR READING.  

ACE
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I once did the Dying Koala on a palm tree for a girl.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I try not to think with my little head.

So far...no girl trouble...and no girls[thinking]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Bought her a BMW last year. Also drove to LA from SF every weekend for 9 months before moving to LA to be with her. (I hate LA).

CW
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#8]
One Friday after I got off work, when I was still at UPS, and Drove 700 miles to go see my then Girl Friend now wife in Southern Illinois.

She was at her Granny's. I had to turn around and come back  right away but hey it was worth it
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i found out she had been cheating on me with one of my best friends
View Quote

Please note that he may not actually have been one of your best friends.

As to the original question: married her, bought & paid off a house for her, gave her 2 sons, either of whom is fit to sire the entirety of humanity following God's next depopulation project, bought her motor vehicles in the high single digits, bark like a dog whenever I see her naked, tell her Christy Turlington is "sort of OK . . . if you like that type," change the oil in her car, bear arms that she sneers at sometimes but which give her a deep and obvious sense of security [b]all[/b] the time, cook, give money to her siblings . . .shit, I'm getting sleepy.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Buying jewelery when the money could have been spent on guns [%|]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
END OF STORY, THANKS FOR READING.  

ACE
View Quote

Good to see you back on.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Sold an AR15A2 to buy an engagement ring in 93.

Still have her & many more fine firearms.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Married her.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:03:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I married her. Does it get any crazier than that?
View Quote

That's exactly what I thought when I read the title.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:08:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Gave up a scholarship to Auburn University (Engineering) and enrolled in a nearby JUCO because she didn't want me to move away!!!  I still kick myself in the balls everyday for turning down that scholarship!!!

Me kicking--->[nuts]<---Me getting kicked
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:37:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Married 2 of 'em, but not at the same time.
Your welcome...saved you guys the expense!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:53:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I once did the Dying Koala on a palm tree for a girl.
View Quote

I'll bite.  Is it like a Dirty Sanchez?
View Quote

Hehe, no, it's an informal Army punishment, related to the Dying Cockroach.  You're forced to hang on a tree or pole upside down, with your arms and legs wrapped around it and say in a squeaky voice "I'm a dying koala, I'm a dying koala."
I had told my current girlfriend about it and she insisted on seeing it.  I wound up with a nice long sliver of wood from the palm tree stuck into thigh (I was wearing shorts).
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:43:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Craziest thing I have ever done for a man?  Too embarrassed to admit and I certainly wouldn't put it in writing.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:46:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Married her...how much crazier can it get?  [whacko]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:53:34 AM EDT
[#21]
1)Sold a mint original Johnson 1941 for part payment of the engagment ring she wanted.
2)Marry her.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:59:37 AM EDT
[#22]
I think the title of this thread could be renamed

What was The Craziest Thing/s You Have Done For  [b]SEX[/b]?  

Because if it wsnt for sex why would you do any of this stuff.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:00:01 AM EDT
[#23]
I danced....or at least gyrated my body in loose convulsions almost to the rythm of some painfully loud noise that could be construed as music.

I was a drummer and a guitar player...making music, I had rythm to spare, but on the dance floor...forget it. Somebody could think I was having an epileptic siezure.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:02:51 AM EDT
[#24]
First time was getting a "Dear John" from my true love while in Vietnam, I really showed her by extending another year. Bad fucking decision. Man did I pay for that one.
Second was joining the reserves a year for extra $, bitch ran off with a married dude who left his wife and two kids two weeks before our wedding date. I was not happy.

rk
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:11:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Spent all my hard working money on her and .....Get dumped. I was young and stupid.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:13:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Gave up a great job with the Federal Government (GS-11 step 10) to move from a very friendly gun state (Utah) to a very NOT friendly gun state (upstate NY).

Whether I'll regret this remains to be seen.....
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:41:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Gave up a full ride scholarship at an engineering school to follow the high school sweetheart to an unexceptional state school.  She started screwing around behind my back 3 months later, of course.  In a bout of depression and masochism, I decided to study physics.  10 years later I have a PhD and a job at America's premier weapons lab.  Funny how things work out...  Of course, my friend from HS stayed at the engineering school and ended up getting a great job with NASA; they're even paying his normal salary (+ tuition) while he goes back to grad school!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:10:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Gave her a plane ticket and a couple hundred bucks for what turned out to be a trip to fuck her boyfriend. Doh.
Edited to add, also spent way too much money on jewelry that could have went to better use.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Sold one: Glock 17, Tarus 669 .357, Ruger 10/22 and one AutoOrd. 1911......... For a stupid ring!!!!! Oh I forgot the Autococker paintball gun and gear too![banghead]

Oh she did buy me an Ak for christmas two years ago....

Yea well live and learn![rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:58:46 PM EDT
[#31]
I once walked 30+ miles cuz my truck was broken down at the time... just for a hug from my first "true" love.

I ended up leaving her in Moab for her stark raving mad mother to come pick up.... after she ran outta the hotel room, to the cops, to claim that I had hurt her.

I HAVE NEVER laid a hand on a woman.

Boy was SHE NUTS.

Too bad it took 3 years to figure this out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top