BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Does your mangina itch?

To summarize: You did it, he caught you and he wasn't very friendly, boo-effing-hoo.

Then you admit that the radar detector has gotten you out of at least thirty other tickets.  I'd say you are ahead on this one.

Sack up and get over it.

Oh, I gave some tard a parking ticket the other night, correctable equipment violation, he said, "That's ok, I'll have my uncle sign it off." He wanted me to ask who his uncle was and not give him the ticket.  I didn't ask; I don't care.  I told him after his uncle signed off, it would only be a $10 fine and to have a nice night.

The law should be impartial; it shouldn't matter who you know or blow.  Name droppers always receive the full value of their tax dollars from me - full service, nothing less.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If I had to guess i would say you deserved that ticket. Speeding at 0200 hrs. Not handing him your license when he asked, trying to get out of the ticket by mentioning a family member who is a cop, handing him a CCW permit and expired insurance card etc. etc. etc....
View Quote

I don't know which post above, maybe all of them I wrote, [:rolleyes:] but I stated in one I know... "I know I deserved that ticket" and I admitted that.  I don't care about the ticket, I can afford them, I get them, not a big deal to me.  That's not my complaint and you people just keep on hanging on to that fact cause it's all the argument you have.

Name dropping, detector, EVERYTHING other than my speeding came after he was overly rude and made me feel like he just wanted me to say one bad thing so he could get me out of my truck and show me his power.

I've been cool with cops in the past who gave me tickets, so your theory on this is cr*p.  This one p*ssed me off cause he was overly rude.

I would guess that you were the prick and rude after you realized that you were getting a ticket and your plan to get out of it,(name drop, CCW ) was not going to work.
View Quote

Then you would guess wrong.  =D Once a cop is writing he gives you a ticket, that's no front page news and he was writing as soon as he walked up and started treating me like a maggott.  He thoroughly enjoyed giving me a speeding ticket.  Cops in the past make it clear that it's just their job, and I respect that.  I know I deserved the ticket, I said that if you would have read my follow-up posts.

I was still respectful (as I usually am) before & after I got the ticket and all the way to the end. I'm not stupid, I was not a prick, and trust me, by how this cop was acting if I had been a prick in ANY way I wouldn't have been driving home that night, so while a good theory in some cases, it is wrong in this one cause he was rude before any of the things some of you constantly use as an excuse to criticize me came into play.

The ONLY thing that happened prior to him being rude was my speeding, and I admit, that was wrong, but it doesn't give him the right to treat me like a maggot.

As for handing him my CCW, that is a VERY common mistake here.  Our permits & license are 100% identical in every way except for one little line that says, "Handgun Permit".  The guy was making me nervous and it is easy to grab the wrong one.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You gotta be kidding me?

You told him "I have an uncle thats a cop"? [ROFL2]

Dude, you should get out more. There is a certain element of LEO's out there that will automaticcaly ticket people that do specific things.
Like saying you have respect for officers because you have an uncle thats one. Like having a detector in plain view. Like handing your carry permit over instead of your license.

Maybe you should go on a ride along with him, and meet some of the fine folks he usually encounters at 2am? Give it a try.

View Quote

No Shit!!! My thoughts exactly!!  [ROFL]

He asks...

So did I do anything specifically wrong here that you guys can tell?
View Quote

Ya, ...EVERYTHING!!! [noclue]  

[LOL]

View Quote

You need to learn to read follow up posts... he was already going to give me a ticket before he saw the detector and before I said anything about my uncle, as I've already stated... twice.

"Some" of you guys are so 1 track minded you just read the highlights, draw your own conclusion and proceed to flame away.

So far everything ya'll have pointed out about me doing "wrong" was done after he was already writing out the ticket, and my complaint isn't about getting the ticket at all, so lay off the ticket part.  My beef was that he acted so rudely and like I was going to pull a gun and shoot him or something.

As for sucking it up... I didn't lie, I didn't play dumb, when he said what's the rush, I told him "No rush" and didn't give any excuses.  I've learned by now.

As for making a federal case out of it, I just wanted to give my rant, not about getting a ticket, but about a rude cop who seriously treated me with no respect right off the bat when I gave him all the respect that's humanly possible.

If it happened to you, I promise you'd be p*ssed as well, I've had tickets before and no complaints, my complaint is the rudeness of the cop.

To those who gave words of support, thank you. [:)]
View Quote

Now that the post has gone on a bit....

Do you see what I mean???

OR, would you like me to quote your original post, and do a point by point answer to your question???

From a PERP's point of view??

You can "know", all the cops in the world, and be as dumb as a hammer, if ya think ya know how he thinks ON THE JOB.....

(Hint: At 2AM, driving home, or WHEREVER, you do NOT meet "a cop". You meet a training program.)

The signs you displayed before the cop even opened his yap, shows your inexperience.

Your relatives ever give ya a clue about "verbal judo"???
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Does your mangina itch?

To summarize: You did it, he caught you and he wasn't very friendly, boo-effing-hoo.

Then you admit that the radar detector has gotten you out of at least thirty other tickets.  I'd say you are ahead on this one.

Sack up and get over it.
View Quote

Again, some of you crack me up.  You take your pre-conceived notions that I'm mad I got the ticket and seek to criticize me cause it makes yourselves feel better I suppose, but it just rolls off my shoulders I assure you because that's not what it's about if you would learn to read follow up posts.

I could care less about the ticket, that's no big deal to me, I can afford it, it happens, and I've never had a cop treat me the way this one did so I've always been cool with past cops as I respect their job, but this one crossed the line.

The next time some rookie cop pulls you over and just puts you on edge making it pretty clear he would just love you to say one bad thing so he could drag you out of your truck... see if you feel like ranting eh?  [:rolleyes:]

It's a rant, I'm not asking for compensation for my bitterness, but I will defend myself when you try to turn my rant into a whine about a ticket for which I could care less.

Get a ticket?  No problem, happens to me and that's cool, I suck it up, pay it without argument every single time, and I will this time too, but this guy crossed the line with his treatment of me right from the pullover.

No LEO should have the right to put anyone they want on edge and make it clear they would love to haul your *ss out of your car if they just heard one bad word, which is why I chose not to tell him he was wrong that detectors only tell you if you get caught.  I'm not stupid, I would have gotten ripped from my truck for just saying that I think.

Could have been worse, yes, but I feel sorry that you feel cops have a right to treat citizens this way just because they are speeding.  Nevertheless, the next time you speed, I hope you don't get pulled over, because honestly no one deserves to be treated like they are an ant and the cop is a god and will crush you if you.  I was VERY respectful from the first words I said and he still treated me with no respect.  In the past every officer has treated me at least with some respect, this one... did not.  I felt like he was merely restraining himself the whole time out of frustration because I gave him no reason to do more than write me a ticket.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#5]
The signs you displayed before the cop even opened his yap, shows your inexperience.

Your relatives ever give ya a clue about "verbal judo"???
View Quote

Before he opened his yap the only thing that had happened was I had been speeding, I pulled over, and rolled down my window.  That's when he opened his "yap," so please tell me which of those things gave him the right to treat me with no respect?

Forget the name dropping, I've said that 6 times in this thread... that was well after his rudeness.

The accidental CCW is well known to happen as they look the same.  Showing your permit is required in some states and recommended in others.  Showing him the permit accidently should not give him the right to jump on me like I was giving him a threat.

I have gone over the beginning convo in my head and can think of nothing that would have helped as his demeanor and rudness was the same from the moment he came up to my window and I had not said anything.

Continue to try and push buttons and criticize me for name dropping, or for the detector, or for whining about getting a ticket, but they are all pointless points because they came into play after his rudeness.  You could say they only escalated his rudeness I suppose, but again, his demeanor was the same right from him walking up to my window.

The only thing I could have done was not speed, but to say that is to imply that if you speed a cop has the right to treat you any f*cking way he wants, and I hope you don't believe that.

I showed extreme respect as usual, it's in my southern farm blood to do so, and all the other BS points ya'll are trying to use came after his rudeness which started right when he came to my window.

I've said that 10 times in this thread, the only thing I said before was "How ya doin' sir." which is hard to show how I said it in typing but I've asked several people today (1 other officer) and none of them could see how that in any way would have provoked any kind of action, and I know it didn't.  

Just wathing him walk up in my rear view mirror I could tell he was a walking bomb ready to explode on me.  Heck, even before that I could tell when he did a U-ey and came up on me with his lights on hard like he thought I was going to get away or somethin'.  I'm tellin' ya, the guy was trying to create some action for himself... a common thing for this particular little rich town.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#6]
1. Don't speed or break the law and you won't have to worry about the police.
2. If you get pulled over and have family that are leo don't tell the officer, after the stop call them and ask if they can help you out.
3. No matter what, if the officer is having a bad day like most people have them now and then
stay cool and calm do what he says and if you have a complaint call the pd and talk with the chief, sheriff, ect....
4. Cops are people to. Sometimes you get officers that are just assholes all the time but thats life and you have assholes in all walks of life cops or not.
5. Have your items ready, dl, ins, ect......
make the stop easy for the officer. tells me you are somewhat squared away, besides hes going to ask for them anyway.
6. Think about it, 2am how would you feel going up to a car being a officer not knowing who the person is, what state of mind the person is in, is this the person the one that could end your life tonight. When a officer lets his guard thats when things happen. there are alot of people that wish to do others harm and it looks good in prison to have taken a officers life. These are the types of low lifes officers deal with 24/7.
TO ALL THE OFFICERS
1. Every P.D. has there share of assholes you know it and so do I. You already have one that comes to mind right now. Maybe he got pulled over by that one, maybe not. Wasn't there.
2. Most people speed including you. yes you. In the patrol car, pov, and every thing ealse you drive. Does it have any thing to do with this thread? well yes. Sometimes officers forget that people in the community see them do it so they think they should speed. Set the example in all that you do.
3. You do not have to be nice at a V.T.O. or any other call you go to, but the officers I know that have that problem always end up having the most problems on thier calls.
4. Watch what you do and say wearing that uniform because the toes you step on to day might be conected to the ass you kiss later.
5. Treat people the way you would want to be treated. To many officer forget this simple little thing.
6. The one thing that tics me off more than any is to see a officer on a V.T.O. with his head half way through the car door. Why don't you just ask them to pull up to the next restrant and have dinner with them before they blow your damn head off DUUUUMMMMMB ASS.

If that was not enough we have people down here
running around with cam corders recording our highway patrol as the go down the road. Why? Because the highway patrol have gotten out of control with there speeding in patrol cars without reson. They are backed by some rich guy that has it out for the highway patrol. I dont know what thier plans are or what they are going to do with the tapes but it should get some crap started down here. A freind of mine was telling me the story, I think this guy has about 8 of these super recording cars. Like I said should be a good read in the news paper. I'm not taking sides in any of this but just a few of my thoughts.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:39:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I'll chime in.  About a month ago I was in the PA turnpike about the FT Washingto area and was towing a trailer with an ATV on it.  Trooper stopped me.  I figured I was done for.  I know I was doing over 80mph and when he said I was doing 87mph I said "sorry, wasn't intentionally being careless but that's no excuse for diving that fast sir."  He asked for the usual stuff and then looking at my inspection stickers noticed my DoD base stickers and commented about me being a service member.  I handed him my military ID card, he went back to his car.  3-4 minutes later comes back hands me my stuff and tells me to drive safer and have a good day.  

First time I was ever let off the hook, ever in my life.  Did i deserve the ticket?  Hell yes and i would not have bitched one bit except at myself for being so stupid to drive that fast.  They have ajob to do.  For all w know you could have been a drunk, went past him and killed someone 1/4 mile up the road.  Then his boss asks about him patrolling the same area and not stopping you and the whole thing ends up costing everyone hardships and money.  I don't like asshole cops either and there is, IMHO, a disproportionate number of them out there these days!  Take your lumps and move on.  I have paid more speeding and traffic fines than you can possible imagine due to my misguided and youthful actions.  Had my license suspended for 6 years, have violeted every traffic offensee you can think of, got in a police chase on a motorcycle that would have made that TV show if on film, you name it.  Learn to be responsible on the road.  Be prepared to take a beating for driving too fast.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#8]
"Before he opened his yap the only thing that had happened was I had been speeding, I pulled over, and rolled down my window. That's when he opened his "yap," so please tell me which of those things gave him the right to treat me with no respect?"

What makes you think you deserved to be treated with respect?  You were the jerk speeding at 2 in the morning.  What makes you think you deserve any respect.  Sounds like he had his jerkometer up and running and it gave him a good reading.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Does your mangina itch?

Sack up and get over it.

Oh, I gave some tard a parking ticket the other night, correctable equipment violation, he said, "That's ok, I'll have my uncle sign it off." He wanted me to ask who his uncle was and not give him the ticket.  I didn't ask; I don't care.  I told him after his uncle signed off, it would only be a $10 fine and to have a nice night.

[red]The law should be impartial; it shouldn't matter who you know or blow.  Name droppers always receive the full value of their tax dollars from me - full service, nothing less[/red].
View Quote

A cop that sounds like you??

Add "Officer discretion", and you've got a deal...

See.... the law CANNOT be "blind", (at your level).

I know, if justice is to be done, I've a better shot in the investigation, than in court...

Am I lying???

Can I get an Amen?  

or am I lying??
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I showed extreme respect as usual, it's in my southern farm blood to do so, and all the other BS points ya'll are trying to use came after his rudeness which started right when he came to my window.

I've said that 10 times in this thread, the only thing I said before was "How ya doin' sir." which is hard to show how I said it in typing but I've asked several people today (1 other officer) and none of them could see how that in any way would have provoked any kind of action, and I know it didn't.  

Just wathing him walk up in my rear view mirror I could tell he was a walking bomb ready to explode on me.  Heck, even before that I could tell when he did a U-ey and came up on me with his lights on hard like he thought I was going to get away or somethin'.  I'm tellin' ya, the guy was trying to create some action for himself... a common thing for this particular little rich town.
View Quote

I'll be right back bro, quoting your original post......

I ask any cops, to critique my next post.....
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#11]
lemee just put on some santana........

You'd hafta leave here......got the nerve....

I's a Dancer!!!  [snoopy]!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:52:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well I was working late and I'm on my way home at 2am on a 7 lane road with a 3 mile stretch and the speed limit is 40 for cryin' out loud... and there's nothing on the sides hardly, the speed limits here are bogus... I just wanted to get home and sleep, just had a panic attack 5 minutes before.

So I'm cruising at 54 (according to his radar) on this 7-lane stretch, again, not a car but 1 in sight, and sure enough... a cop.
View Quote

You are going home when the bars close, and doing 14 over the speed limit... You see a cop with NOTHING to do, but bust drunks, and look for fuck-ups....

So he does a U-ey in the road and comes at me super hard with lights on like I'm trying to get away
View Quote

So what's he supposed to do?? Do ya know how STUPID criminals are?? Any idea how many wanted folks get picked up this way?? At that time of night?

or something and by this time I'm going slow, so I pull over, and he comes up and I respectfully ask, "How ya doin' sir?"
View Quote

An attempt at familiarity will arouse suspecion.... How the hell do ya think he's doing, at 2 AM, looking for a scalp for his shift?? (which may be slim pickins).

I was raised in the south and am always respectful to pretty much everyone.
View Quote

Ya, well, it's 2 AM, and nobody cares about the cutsy-puffy act...

Well "He just rudely blurts out, "Let me see your driver's license?  What's the rush?!"  (Rush?  I was going 54 on a road which has more space than an interstate at 2am for cryin' out loud.)
View Quote

Cry out loud all ya wanna, 14 over, at 2 AM, will get ya pulled over, or FIRE the cop...

I'm a little nervous as usual,
View Quote

As usual?? WTF are you nervous about? HE is the one walking up to an unknown speeder at 2 AM....

and I accidently give him my carry permit.
View Quote

Why don't ya fumble around under yer coat while yer at it???  [rolleyes]

The cop is looking for druggies/drunks/burghlars...or ANYTHING un usual...

Do ya think if ya give him the WRONG documentation, he may get aroused?? [;D]

So he asks for insurance card too, and I find it, expired...(CARD expired, my insurance is not, just didn't have the latest card in my truck),
View Quote

So you're a moron, who doesn't have the required paperwork... Geez, how many times has the cop heard "it's at home"...if you weren't so pitiful, it'd have humor...

and he sternly says, "WHY DID YOU GIVE ME YOUR HANDGUN PERMIT?"
View Quote

At 2 AM, a cop looking for drunks, and druggies, and YOU, (in yer pissy new truck), hand the cop a CCW, when you SHOULD have given him your D/L.... [rolleyes]

ME: Huh?  Oh, I'm sorry sir. (And I quickly hand him my driver's license).
View Quote

By now, you're a kiss ass, (and a confused one at that), and THAT arouses suspecion...

Officer: WHERE'S YOUR WEAPON AT? (Like he was afraid I was gonna grab it and shoot him or something.
View Quote

You think it'd be the first time a piss ant drunk blew away a cop at 2 AM, FOR NOTHING!!
(well do ya punk?   [snoopy])

Keep in mind I'm dressed in descent clothes since I was at work, and I'm in a 2003 Dodge Ram, so I'm no grubby lookin' guy.
View Quote

(Now that I look at it again, I can't decide if your above statement isn't the stupidest of all..)

Lets just give the "grubby" people the once over... You "clean" citizens, can just do watch wanna...

OR, you could be a guy who stole the truck, or just murdered his family at 2 AM... Are your local cops mind readers?

So since he's getting rude I casually tell him my uncle is an officer saying I have respect for Officers,
View Quote

You [s]fuckin'[/s] idiot, you just showed him NO "respect", at ALL!! (If ya need me to 'splain it Lucy, yer a lost cause)....

because he acted like I'm the lowest maggot on the Earth, and I didn't say it in a kiss up way,
View Quote

What, half way through the stop you suddenly realize being a kiss-ass ain't gonna work?? Now that he has recognized that you are "speshul", he's supposed to treat you different?

I mean the dude was just rude.  I knew he was gonna give me a ticket from the moment he came up,
View Quote

Ahhhh, YOU are the mind reader eh???
You gave yourself the ticket, if the cop had ANY doubts ....

at this point I was just trying to get him to treat ME with some respect.
View Quote

At this point you've said/done too much, and REALLY oughta STFU..

The whole time I am being very respectful calling him sir and so forth.
View Quote

Yep, he's ACCURATELY pegged you as a kiss-ass, and a pansy... you doomed yourself...

So he leaves, comes back with my ticket which he checked "mandatory court appearance" and wrote me up for expired insurance card as well as the 54 in a 40 ticket.  When he handed me the clipboard, he then saw the radar detector...

Then he got into this stance like he was doing a TV commercial or something with his hands on his belt and he says, "If I were you I'd get rid of that radar detector?"

Me: "Why's that?"

Then with this evil grin like he was just praying I would ask why he says, "Cause it only tells ya when ya get caught."

I just so bad wanted to say, "Well that ain't true at all cause I've had the thing for 2 years and it's saved me from about 30 tickets.  You giving me your little ticket is nothing compared to having 30 others, so I'll keep the detector."

However I figured that would be a bad idea, so I said, "What's your name?"

Officer: "Griffith"

I said Thank you with a grin and rolled up my window.

Cursed prick cops... I've had nice ones give me tickets, but this one was a total prick.
View Quote

No, your Fu, or kung, or whatever the hell it is, is weak..

My Uncle said his department has a list for cops who don't help other cops families, I'm gonna see if we can't get Officer Griffith on that list.  EDITED TO EMPHASIZE THIS SENTENCE:

********Not because he gave me a ticket, I've had other tickets before, some from cops who I thought were nice, but because he was a prick who you could tell just loved exercising his authority is what p*sses me off.**********
View Quote

In the future you may wanna forget you even HAVE an uncle....

So did I do anything specifically wrong here that you guys can tell?
View Quote

Like I said..... from the time you DIDN'T set your cruise control to 4MPH over, (at 2 AM),

EVERYTHING!!!  [snoopy]!!!

(You ain't spent much time around M/C types, OR cops, have ya????   [devil])
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:01:44 AM EDT
[#13]
[owned]  Outstanding, [b]liberty86[/b]!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:08:55 AM EDT
[#14]
BTT for some cop input...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:14:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
so I pull over, and he comes up and I respectfully ask, "How ya doin' sir?"
View Quote

This may be difficult for non cops and non crooks to understand. But a lawful detention is by default and adversarial encounter. Your attempt to be "polite" was likely viewed as an attempt to take charge of the situation, or at least steer it in a certain direction.

You didnt just give a polite, "good evening" or such. You asked a [i]question[/i] which typically requires an answer. That put the officer in the position of either being polite, and thus handing over control of the stop to you, or being "rude" and taking control of the situation.

Nothing leads to more uses of force, both lawfull and unlawfull, than a cop losing control of the stop early on.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:35:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
you were offered sex by Mary Lou Retton and a carload of Cowboys Cheerleaders?

And you're HERE instead of knee-deep in it?
View Quote

Three different occasions.  Mary Lou's, and the Cheerleaders  (two in the car) were the bitchiest, most obnoxious snarling females I have ever run across. Almost reached the point of use of force on the cheerleader. It was a PLEASURE finishing those stops.

The three ladies down from Dallas for a Clint Black concert were very nice.  Unfortunately,  there was that dash camera and mike, and wedding rings in view.  
View Quote

I had no idea the Golden Girls were Clint Black fans...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#17]
[goldengirls]Hey, johninaustin, step closer and take out yer thing!  Jest a second, I'm gonna take out m'teeth.[/goldengirls]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't know, REALM.  You say you were on a 7 lane road with no one in sight?  That's one big honking road, sounds like a freeway.  Sure you don't want to change your story?  And this buisness that you don't deserve no ticket and that you weren't speeding.  Come on!  That's the oldest one in the book.  Cops don't make that shit up, buster!  You were speeding like a madwoman and you know it.  Then you do something stupid like handing him you gun permit and make it out as an accident.  uh, huh!  That impressed him as did mentioning your non-existent cop of an uncle.  Good one, bet he's never heard that one yet.  The cop was curt and it made you're pussy hurt.  

Get over it like yesterday and clean your shorts like a big girl!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#19]

[red]The law should be impartial; it shouldn't matter who you know or blow.  Name droppers always receive the full value of their tax dollars from me - full service, nothing less[/red].[/quote]

A cop that sounds like you??

Add "Officer discretion", and you've got a deal...

See.... the law CANNOT be "blind", (at your level).

I know, if justice is to be done, I've a better shot in the investigation, than in court...

Am I lying???

Can I get an Amen?  

or am I lying??
[/quote]

You do have a better shot in an investigation if it turns out that the facts clear you.  Is their disparity in the way justice is dispensed in this country?  Absolutely.  Do we have discretion? Absolutely, but less than you think.  Special interest groups have significantly reduced the amount of discretion in specific crimes, e.g. DUI (MADD), domestic violence and child/elder abuse.  I have a videocamera rolling in my car on every enforcement stop.  Kind of hard to explain why I let Joe Officer's nephew go while arresting Bob Whodoesn'thavacopforanuncle.

A cop who slaps his girlfriend is going to get a set of bracelets and lose his career.

The times that I have done people "favors" or "been nice" have just gotten me bit in the a$$.  I try to apply the law with the spirit of the law in mind, however, with this much scrutiny, it just doesn't pay to make righteous decisions.  If you're a drone who never makes any decisions, arrests everyone the law mandates you to, writes a bunch of CS tickets and acts polite, you will NEVER get in any trouble.  If you exercise discretion and attempt to bring justice to the community you work in, you'll have an interesting, perhaps short, career and get to speak to the Chief, often.

Guess how often I talk to the Chief?

Viewings may be arranged to see the imprint of my butt in the chair across from his desk.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top