BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haha that is actually pretty funny to me. I wonder why I've never seen them try to encourage that before.
View Quote
It has never crossed your mind?

I ask that about how in the fuck some of these states have turned purple.

What that cunt from Florida says,  has been happening. Reinforces what I believe to be true about Libtards.  "We will MAKE you think like us, like what we like, and do as we say, or you are a  (enter your choice of Nazi, Racist, etc..)"

I was hoping things would look brighter for us. I am more convinced its going to be close, on what takes us out first.....A.I. , or a Libtard Civil War.
They just cant let some of us folks live in peace.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It would terrible if every conservative in FL “stopped” 5 Dems each and then could still vote R from prison thanks to liberal prison voting reform. I would NEVER advocate such a thing. NEVER!!
View Quote
Anders Brevik thinks your plan is unwise
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
This is what’s going to be the end of the America we know.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#4]
War and lots of fucking dead bodies.  The only solution.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Suprised they dont offer to pay for it
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:57:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You proved the point.

You realize that, right?

Stay in New York.
View Quote
New Yorkers gonna New York
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I encourage all my red state friends to change their party affiliation to Dem so you can vote for the most worthless bat shit crazy Marxist motherfucker in the primary to truely scare all the otherwise sane Dems to vote R. #burnparty
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I encourage all my red state friends to change their party affiliation to Dem so you can vote for the most worthless bat shit crazy Marxist motherfucker in the primary to truely scare all the otherwise sane Dems to vote R. #burnparty
View Quote
They want the crazy Marxist motherfuckers tho
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Florida will pick up way more than 75k libs without them even trying. The kids graduating high school between now and 2020 and the imports will ensure Trump does not get Florida. It will become Perma Blue. Demographics are against us
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#10]
And yet the people who flee Dem shithole states can't figure out why and how their state got that way in the first place
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Mech2007: Works both ways.
View Quote
I've been saying that for a year because of demographic-politics.  Kenneth Royce wrote a book about it in 2004, and libertarians have been trying to get action on it since at least 2001.

What do you people think legal mass immigration is?  Aliens moving into a foreign country and changing its laws to suit them.  If you want liberty, you are going to have to look at something that is indistinguishable from a British/German ethnostate.  I know there are a lot of based, pro liberty x-demographic, but there aren't enough of them to really matter unless they all congregate together which makes its own problems.  That hurts feelings, I know, I'm sorry.  The only peaceful way you will keep liberty is by moving into a low population state, I call them Redoubt States.  There are five American redoubt regions to choose from, and each state has drawbacks:
  • Alaska
  • Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana
  • North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska
  • West Virginia
  • Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine
  • Honorable mention to Utah.
If some pro-liberty Americans want liberty they will colonize one of those areas, take control of local/state government and pass laws and codes that turn the place into something utterly abhorrent and completely repulsive for liberal residents.

We don't have federalism anymore, we don't have a republican form of government anymore.  The only thing we have going for us in this imperial mob popularity contest is that the provinces still have a bit of autonomy.  The establishment have been using immigration to its advantage since the 1840s, and the shitlibs have been cleaning our clocks since 1861.  Freedom is scary.  Freedom of children from genital mutilation.  Freedom of babies from infanticide by Plan B Abortifacient.  Freedom of a community from having its land use changed to medium or high density residential.  Freedom to be a citizen secured by militia service.  Freedom of men and women to marry without the interference of the state.  The NGOs and the Feds will come down on these states hard too.  Prepare yourself accordingly.

These things will happen to secure liberty and traditional American culture in some small area, or they will not happen.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#12]
@50DollarCheShirt
50DollarCheShirt: Which seems unfounded, given the exit polling
[image]https://i.imgur.com/rxa06q0.png[/image]
View Quote
Mommy won Hide and Seek with Border Patrol and so the useful idiot can mark down "born in Texas".
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Did anyone reply that all her selling points will disappear once the state turns blue?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Pam Keith is trying to spread more of her liberal Cali bullshit ...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Which seems unfounded, given the exit polling

https://i.imgur.com/rxa06q0.png
View Quote
Yep, we fled communistic shitholes. Texas was historically Democrat.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#16]
@iwouldntknow
iwouldntknow: The founders think your plan is wonderful. Also I’d never get to vote again. I’m sure you’re ok with that.
View Quote
No matter what criteria is used to restrict the franchise some good people will not get the vote, and some bad people will get the vote.  Get over your ego.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Its terminal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The cancer is spreading.
Its terminal.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Stick a grenade up your pussie.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is what’s going to be the end of the America we know.
View Quote
Yep! Our country will stay divided and it will not get any better. Makes the 2020 election even more important for this country to survive. Or not!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"A migration of.."

Ring any bells?

Dems: "Open our borders for "refugees" and we'll decide where to house these folks."

They're not even hiding it anymore.
View Quote
at least one party wants to win. our party isnt.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#21]
That's a two way street.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey red state people, have you considered shooting some of these assholes and burying them? Cause I have....
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey red state people, have you considered shooting some of these assholes and burying them? Cause I have....
View Quote
What they should do, is vote. The only reason they can do that is cause alot of so called republicans don’t vote or alot of people in general don’t vote.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:56:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Being jammed into a high rise, that is jammed into a block, in a city full of people, has a terrible impact on the brain.

Humans are like grasshoppers. When you hit a certain population density, they become locusts.

I'd wager many of the people, who would move into fly over country, would get their first big gulp of freedom and ask for another.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#25]
At some point the conservative vote will no longer matter as we will be out numbered. That will be a terrible day.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Red States have a lower cost of living? Wonder why that is?
View Quote
Yup, anyone with a brain would understand the reason, yet the invaders come here to vote for Democrats who'll put a quick end to it.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Yeah sub 55k would’ve got the gap tooth Abrams a win here in MF’ing GA. We are outnumbered by commies and thieves. Look around, half the people you see wherever the fuck you live are totally ok with your shit being taken and given to them.
Half of them are totally ok with denying you a right to self defense.
We are seriously fucked in this country.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Which seems unfounded, given the exit polling

https://i.imgur.com/rxa06q0.png
View Quote
I welcome all like minded thinkers. I don’t believe that everyone moving here is bad. I know the democrats are thinking ahead.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
@iwouldntknowNo matter what criteria is used to restrict the franchise some good people will not get the vote, and some bad people will get the vote.  Get over your ego.
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fslideplayer.com%2F32%2F9892672%2Fbig_thumb.jpg&f=1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
@iwouldntknow
iwouldntknow: The founders think your plan is wonderful. Also I’d never get to vote again. I’m sure you’re ok with that.
No matter what criteria is used to restrict the franchise some good people will not get the vote, and some bad people will get the vote.  Get over your ego.
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fslideplayer.com%2F32%2F9892672%2Fbig_thumb.jpg&f=1
Taxpayers are the ones who should get to vote. That’s based on the Constitution and the Founding Fathers intent.

The rest would sort itself out within a decade.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Civil wars always end well. As does Americans shooting up Americans for politics.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#31]
How much ammo you guys got?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#32]
In other words, "Sick of your high taxes and societal decay?  Well, come here with your same ideology to fuck this place up, too!"  (Smiles)  
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#33]
The face of your enemy
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I like that plan.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeh no shit. Who’s the tard that didn’t see this from 10,000 years away. It’s the liberal plan.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
People who live in Red states and make that cutesy little comment to discourage conservative residents of Blue states from moving by them deserve everything they're gonna eventually get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cue the "We're full" retards.
People who live in Red states and make that cutesy little comment to discourage conservative residents of Blue states from moving by them deserve everything they're gonna eventually get.
I don't even know why people post that anymore.

It wasn't funny the first 100,000 times.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:50:18 PM EDT
[#37]
They've already taken Nevada and Colorado.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
How much ammo you guys got?
View Quote
How much does Schrodinger's cat have?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Right Wing death squads now.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#40]
News flash, they are already moving here by the thousands, think New York.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This pic will make your blood boil.
View Quote

Not really.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#42]
The un-free state project
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Yeah, low cost of living until they bring their big city values into the place.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So how much longer do we citizens wait and do nothing?
View Quote
Can't really kill families, dude.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Right Wing death squads now.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Here what I don't get...

WTF are they going to do after they've taken over and totally ruined this place...

Once they have no rights, then they wish they had those guns and other rights.
View Quote
They'll import muslims and let them take over the leadership roles.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:23:52 PM EDT
[#47]
as if roaches don't already know how to proliferate and spread.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#48]
if the blue lipped bitches dont want to move to a red state they'll damn sure send the immigrants ...probably as veiled as section 8 housing programs too.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:32:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

"I saw what they're planning to do. They're like locusts. They're moving from planet to planet... their whole civilization. After they've consumed every natural resource they move on... and we're next."
View Quote
There is no next.

When everybody is a vampire there is no fresh blood to suck.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top