BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No offense to you service men and women that have served, but we've been fighting a war against men in caves for 17 years.

Bring it on cocksucker.
View Quote
Unlike a war against militant Islam, this is a war liberals believe in.  Unlike the Taliban or Salvadoran gangsters, for whom Swalwell’s constituents have empathy - the poor dears are victims of colonial exploitation or ignorance - they really, really loathe us. We have had all the benefits of their tutelage, and still reject them.  We are reprobates and deserve no mercy.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The guy is a dipshit. But I get what he was trying to convey. This was his mush mouth way of saying we dont stand a chance if the govt aims it's full arsenal at us as a group of people.
View Quote
It's "full arsenal" needs a "full supply" of completely committed .mil members to be effective.  That shit ain't gonna happen.

We've fought to what is essentially a stalemate over the course of 17 years against a force consisting of barely functional retards with small arms in a place where pretty much every .mil member at least has some vested interest in supporting the cause.

What happens when your front line guys largely side with gun owners and all the true believers are having to launch weapons at their own citizens on US soil?

Absolute chaos, sure, but it would be nowhere near the "sure thing" many believe it to be.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Where does he live?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.....so since his .gov isnt going to lose to our piddly assault weapons, we should just accept his generous ruling.  Eat shit and die.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL...wow.

Yeah, America would be great if we didn’t have all these Americans. What an ass-hat.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Historically, leftists are quite comfortable with mass murder. This is par for the course looked at in that light.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Hit his Facebook page and any other page he has.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Historically, leftists are quite comfortable with mass murder. This is par for the course looked at in that light.
View Quote
Yeah, a bit ham-fisted and sloppy for leftists though.  They usually prefer a more hands-on disposal method.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The guy is a dipshit. But I get what he was trying to convey. This was his mush mouth way of saying we dont stand a chance if the govt aims it's full arsenal at us as a group of people.
View Quote
Might be true.

But I definitely don’t care. He can suffer to have his words turned on him the way he and those like him have done for years.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This wasn't an attempt at sarcasm, it was an attempt to intimidate. It was an elected representative to the House attempting to intimidate an American citizen with nuclear force to concede a constitutional right.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This wasn't an attempt at sarcasm, it was an attempt to intimidate. It was an elected representative to the House attempting to intimidate an American citizen with nuclear force to concede a constitutional right.
View Quote
He should really go get CoC'ed
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LOL, that guy always says dumb shit.

Tucker has had "Swallowwell" on his show a few times and he is some kind of special.  Him and Adam Schiff act like they've been huffing the same glue.
View Quote
More worrisome are the idiots that elect those two assholes to Congress

Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#13]
1) Isn't there anyone who holds these assholes accountable?

2) When is ok to start killing these tyrants ourselves?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#14]
#BayAreavalues
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hit his Facebook page and any other page he has.
View Quote
Please post the spicy comments here!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Tucker Carlson often has that retard as a guest. I'm guessing he'll be all over this.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#17]
People voted this guy in? Only in Kalif!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#18]
A nuclear silo in North Dakota doesn't do you a shit bit of good when there's someone with a sharp piece of steel waiting for you to walk to your car.

Not that I'd ever advocate violence of that sort.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#19]
That is really reckless rhetoric coming from a Representative of the US government. Especially in todays political climate.  I don't think threatening US citizens with nukes gets us anywhere.  I would be concerned that it may prompt some crazy nut to try a preemptive strike on one of the heads of the snake.  Talk like this really is troubling.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL.

Bitch please.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:13:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
LOL at "my" congressman (#notmycongressman) who every single day goes full retard and proves just how much of a piece of shit he really is.  And who, unless something happens, will be re-elected...forever.
View Quote
Plenty of non-democrats over there, just not enough. It’s (insert bad, disparaging word)! That dude is a complete piece of shit. The folks that voted for him can get in on that as well...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I hate that commie asshole.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Someone should make that two button meme....

“No military can conquer Afghan goat herders”.

“Military would crush US gun owners”.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Another issue for this guy, after he purges the ranks of the police and military to eliminate the folks that don't support his views, how many troops will you have? Of the remaining how many can be trusted? How many are fifth column?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#26]
You have the right under the first amendment to leave a message for Eric Sleezwell at the tone>
Washington Office
129 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-5065
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He and Ted Lieu are two of the dumbest in congress.
View Quote
Both from the Bay Area in California,  what a shithole LIBtards made of California.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Regardless of any "sarcasm" about the use of nukes, the underlying truth he admitted to is that he would have no problem killing you and me to get guns "out of our communities".
View Quote
We've known that for years, they're just finally letting the truth slip.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Another issue for this guy, after he purges the ranks of the police and military to eliminate the folks that don't support his views, how many troops will you have? Of the remaining how many can be trusted? How many are fifth column?
View Quote
I have said several times here over the last couple of years........ If it ever came to total gun confiscation and door to door shit, you WILL see foreign troops / nato troops doing what American troops refuse to do.  That's only one reason why so many of those traitors want us under UN rule and the constitution ripped up.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Don't forget the mess Chocolate Rambo made there too before they finally cornered him.

What would happen if there were 30 of him, that actually knew what they were doing?
View Quote
Wouldn't take 30. 1 guy brought a whole city to a virtual stop. Imagine 5 or 10 tops with the training that has been acquired since 2001-2002 to now.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Someone needs to report him as a danger to others and have LE clear his house and office of firearms and restrict his ability to ever obtain access to firearms or authorize others to use force against others or initiate action intended to harm others or deprive others of Constitutionally protected rights like life and liberty.

Clearly, he is a danger to others.

Clearly, he is undeserving of the position of trust he occupies and should be recalled from office immediately.

What an arrogant conceited ass he is. Good that he has declared his instability for his constituents and the world to see.

May he forever wear the mantel of the man who wanted to nuke lawful firearms owners, American citizens for their defiance to his statist agenda.

Yep, that guy over there is 'nuke 'em 'til they glow' Swalwell; supreme statist, advocate for mass murder and genocide.

FS
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Some of them really think it will be a one sided massacre with no casualties among the "elite".
View Quote
They should be the first.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fun, how long is he or the military willing to fight an insurgency where you cant visually ID the enemy or determine good guy from bad guy?
View Quote
They've been trying to do just that since 9/11
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I bet he owns guns that are illegal under CA law...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#36]
The asshole wants mental health checks, maybe they need mental health checks to let DUMBocrats run for office.

Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam did not work out so well for the U.S. military in that they could never really fight a entrenched insurgency. You think the American people would like an insurgency in the U.S. blowing up car and truck bombs around the U.S.?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If the Federal Government were to deploy nuclear weapons against its own citizens, then it would clearly be past time for its citizens to fight back.
View Quote
Your damn right!
We would write more emails than ever!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Actually, they were planning to nuke us first. "The 16 year plan to destroy America..." Second 8 years starts with Hillary wining:

HRC [8 WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]
Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL
KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Open borders
Revise Constitution
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s)  across spectrum of challengers
(AS 187)  <--- LAPD code for murder    AS Anton Scalea
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]

The more you know....
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
And he should be investigated and removed from office for it.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#40]
If I would have put up a link to this comment say 12 years ago and showed you guys proof it was said publicly by a sitting US congressman I would have been laughed out of town, especially by the entrenched "nothing will happen" crowd.

Today it's just another tweet by a far left sitting US congressman. Stealing federal elections? Just another 5 minute blurb in cable news abyss. Sitting president publicly calling said elections criminally corrupt? Just another Trump soundbite.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote
If there was Twitter during the Revolutionary War, this is what the Loyalsts would have been Tweeting...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Its Ok, people like him will be the first to be dragged out of their homes when the time comes.

Useful idiots.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Guns are bad and people with guns are violent, but we should be able to nuke you guys...
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I don't want to get my family nuked.  Where do I turn in my guns send my ammunition?
View Quote
May as well have some fun before they pop a big one on ya!

Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If the Federal Government were to deploy nuclear weapons against its own citizens, then it would clearly be past time for its citizens to fight back.
View Quote
But, is it on a Saturday-I have a thing.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Hey Swalwell

I was willing to fight for my nation AND my beliefs in its basis in the constitution........

Do you really think I wouldn't fight for my rights if you came to take them?

Go fuck yourself, your self righteous rhetoric, and your big government overlording.

That's right, go fuck yourself. With a cactus, infested by aids.  Fuck yourself.  That's right.  Do it bitch.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. Calling it sarcasm is him backtracking. He said plainly he is willing to use force to get citizens to comply with unconstitutional decrees. It's an argument a lot of the anti-liberty crowd uses. e.g., the A-10 will just brrrtt you argument.

ETA: Also, I don't mean this as a shallow kindergarten argument, but I think the guy is actually mentally retarded.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:41:02 PM EDT
[#50]
We need to hammer this fucker on his point of view and show the level of insanity they have stooped to.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top