Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2003 11:30:54 AM EDT
Return Of "Family Guy" Update
Thursday, November 20, 2003

Our inside sources have revealed that the possible return of “Family Guy” is looking very good. Seth MacFarlane is getting the band back together so to speak, as well as finalizing budget talks with Fox. We should have more information with regards to who’s going back to the show some time soon. If all goes well we could be seeing up to 35 new episodes starting by January of 2005. We will of course keep you updated as more information becomes available!

Source :www.planet-familyguy.com/index.asp
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally! One of the best shows in TV in recent years. Too bad people didn't take to it when they should have. Luckily, the DVDs have sold a jillion copies, giving Fox a reason to bring it back.

Politically incorrect, yet not crass like South Park (although that one is funny as hell in its own right).

Like the Simpsons, it is neutral in how guns are portrayed, putting them in both a bad and good light. I remember the episode where they destroy all the guns in town, only to being killed by the Stewie-like monsters, and people saying (in reference to the gun's destruction): "Get the guns! It's the only thing that can save us!! Isn't this the ultimate in irony?";
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Good. I love Family Guy.

Edit to say that other than this and The Simpsons, I can't think of any shows that I like that feature an unattractive guy with an attractive wife.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:42:42 AM EDT
[#3]
There is also talk of a movie.
THis was all based on the DvD sales.  The forst 2 seasons of famly guy sold very very well.  
Fourth best selling dvd of a tv sow of all time.
NoKarma
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#4]
BOOBIES!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top