Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/22/2003 9:21:37 PM EDT
As an occasional NPR listener and PBS viewer, I'm amazed at the amount of air time being devoted to discussions about the importance of "the arts". Although I appreciate music and visual performance as much as the next guy, it doesn't intrude into my thoughts on an minute-by-minute basis. Apparently, this makes me abnormal.

So, on the chance that I've been missing out on some essential aspect of life all these years, I must ask: Is art truly the center of the universe for all humans, or just for liberals?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#2]
No, no, there is a logic behind it.

Keep the maximum number of ways open through which outsiders can attack the establishment.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
A natural extension of their fuzzy-headed, non-practical, unrealistic thinking, and desire for a deeper level of "thought" than the "average working man" they supposedly so love.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#4]
art is the essence of self expression, which seems to be the war cry of the liberal, unless you try and express yourself in a way that does not agree with them.

im gonna generalize here, so dont flame me...
Imho many people of that mindset also use mind altering drugs, which creat art in their head and "make things more clearer" so they tend to like art more since they think they have been enlightened and can "read into it".  Ever see a drawing by someone on an acid trip?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Art.  For Art's sake.

Because Art feels good.
How does Art feel about that?

Art.  Because it's a typical Liberal way of 'thinking'.
The elitist attitude just reeks from the term, "The ARTS"...doesn't it?
Sounds so fucking lofty and all that.

ARRGGHH!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
They like it because to them a public display of homo sex is art and they get off on things like that.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:04:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They like it because to them a public display of homo sex is art and they get off on things like that.

And it offends their enemies. That is the primary thing.

Its a way they are fond of for figuring out who the "good" and "bad" people are.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#8]

ArmdLbrl
 11/23/2003 2:04:38 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a way they are fond of for figuring out who the "good" and "bad" people are.

Color me offended.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:25:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

ArmdLbrl
 11/23/2003 2:04:38 AM

Quoted:

Color me offended.  

See, it works.

Arts are used by the left as bait to draw out conservative opponents into public arguments that will allow them to be abused and humiliated.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#10]
You dont have to be liberal to appreciate the arts and support them.

Minute by minute basis? There are LOTS of interests that run 24 hours a day all day long on TV and in peoples minds, daily activities, jobs, and they aren't just about art. What about sports? What does it do for us? What practical purpose does it serve our society? I know people who talk morning, noon and night about football or racing.

I had a talk with a coworker and we seem to think the same way about this issue- What the hell is up with the Conservative/Liberal labels? Its like your either "us" or "them". Is there nowhere in between? We both have views that seem to agree with both parties, so it's often hard to claim to be a conservative or liberal exclusively. Frankly I hate being labeled one or the other for the sake of being accepted or rejected. But if keeping it as simple as choice "A" or "B" helps make people comfortable then this world is truly in a sad state of existence. I don't give a fuck if anyone accepts me here or rejects me here because of my political party affiliation. I didn't come here to be accepted as a "Liberal" or a "Conservative". I came here because I share an interest in AR15's, and firearms in general. Yes I support the 2nd Amendment, and yes I support gun owners rights. Beyond that I'm growing to hate this labeling bullshit going on around here.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I was talking about queers getting it on in public parks (or any person for that matter).  If that doesn't offend a person then that person has something wrong going on in his/her bell tower.  There's no argueing about it, anyone who supports such actions is a sick, twisted shitbag, plane and simple.

The middle ground is called "moderates."  I'd call it impossible to be right in the middle so some people extend the labeling as a "moderate liberal" or a "moderate conservative."  Liberal and conservative generally refer to the extreme/semi-extreme left or right, respectively.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I was talking about queers getting it on in public parks (or any person for that matter).  If that doesn't offend a person then that person has something wrong going on in his/her bell tower.  There's no argueing about it, anyone who supports such actions is a sick, twisted shitbag, plane and simple.

The middle ground is called "moderates."  I'd call it impossible to be right in the middle so some people extend the labeling as a "moderate liberal" or a "moderate conservative."  Liberal and conservative generally refer to the extreme/semi-extreme left or right, respectively.  

No, liberal and conservative generally refer to the brain-dead dipshits that are so into looking like they toe some party line that anything that the "other" side says must be wrong.
You guys crack me up with this shit sometimes.
Is this you?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Now THAT is 'ART'.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:23:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, liberal and conservative generally refer to the brain-dead dipshits that are so into looking like they toe some party line that anything that the "other" side says must be wrong.
Is this you?
www.pacificsites.com/~lakenews/LCFP%20Graphics/head_up_ass.gif

Party line? I wish there was a conservative party, I'd vote for them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Is this you?

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Isn't marksmanship/shooting an art?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:58:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
So, on the chance that I've been missing out on some essential aspect of life all these years, I must ask: Is art truly the center of the universe for all humans, or just for liberals?

It's very important, and an essential part of being human.  If you feel like you dont appreciate all the heritage and accomplishments in the arts (and by asking "What's the big deal?" you probably dont) you're really missing out.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 12:31:52 AM EDT
[#18]
I took a couple of required art classes in college, they were interesting.  The best part was a show that included several nude bronzes of an artists wife.  She had the hottest body and really nice suckable nips, he translated this to bronze perfectly.  It made meeting her and leering at her boobs a pleasure.  You gotta love the arts.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:21:46 AM EDT
[#19]

norman74
 11/23/2003 3:15:33 AM

Quoted:
I was talking about queers getting it on in public parks (or any person for that matter). If that doesn't offend a person then that person has something wrong going on in his/her bell tower. There's no argueing about it, anyone who supports such actions is a sick, twisted shitbag, plane and simple.

The middle ground is called "moderates." I'd call it impossible to be right in the middle so some people extend the labeling as a "moderate liberal" or a "moderate conservative." Liberal and conservative generally refer to the extreme/semi-extreme left or right, respectively.

Is this you?
www.pacificsites.com/~lakenews/LCFP%20Graphics/head_up_ass.gif

Hey, you're a funny guy, really.  For the record, I never labeled myself, to anyone, on this site or in my personal life, as a full blown conservative.  Rather, I always thought of myself as more of a moderate conservative.  Interestingly though, I looked up both conservative and moderate and this is what I found:

conservative- adj.  typified by a lack of flamboyance; cautious; reserved or moderate -n. one who is reserved or moderate in manner - conservatively

moderate- adj.  not extreme or excessive  -n.  one who is not inclined to extreme views, as in politics -vi., vt.  to become or make less extreme; to preside as moderator - moderately adv.- moderateness n.- moderation n.

Well, maybe I am an ardent conservative afterall, so in effect, I was wrong.  You know, sometimes being wrong isn't that bad.

Lets be very clear:  I have no inherent problem with art.  The problem is that some things get passed along as art that really are not.  I'm not an authority on painting, poetry, sculpture, literature, music, or any of the other "arts."  However, that doesn't mean I have a problem with them, and it doesn't mean I would not like to learn more about any one of the listed "arts."  

I'm not here to push one political party over another.  Politically, I am an Independent, though I do favor the Republican party on most issues.  Independently Republican as I am fond of saying.  That's not to say I would never vote for a Democrat though.  Of course, because of generalized Democrat ideals, I probably won't be voting for a Democrat anytime soon, but it won't be because the candidate labled himself/herself as a Democrat.  In the end, for me it comes down to the lesser of the two evils, because it is my belief that all politicians are evil.  But of course, most people are, in one way or another.  

And to answer your question, no, that is not me.  I don't wear ties.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:38:45 AM EDT
[#20]
To the true believers, art is simply another medium of communication used to get out the liberal message.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:45:05 AM EDT
[#21]
There's nothing wrong with TRUE art, you know, something, by definition, requiring SKILL.  An over focus on REAL art can be a waste of time, but that goes for most things.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:48:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Liberals love Art because you can interpret it any way you want.  It can mean whatever you say it means, and you can ascribe to it whatever reality you wish.  They try to do this in other aspects of life, such as politics, but it doesn't work so well.

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:48:40 AM EDT
[#23]
It simply might be similar to the obsessions with gays and DU often seen here. Some people just can't get enough of some things.

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 2:02:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Through my years of observation, I believe that the whole liberal mindset is a genetic thing.

"The Arts" are just one more piece of the pie.

If you really observe, you can generally
pick a lib out of a crowd, just by observing their mannerisms, hair and clothing.

This certainly isn't always the case however.

Recently we were doing a project for a University Professor.  In my mind I had him pegged as a liberal.

1.  Long hair, graying.

2.  Corduroy pants.

3.  Birkenstock type shoes.

4.  Lives in a rundown farm house.

5.  Large garden.

There was one point that didn't fit the "typical" liberal, he was driving a 4WD pickup instead of the locally liberal norm, the 4WD Subaru.

Three days into the project, out walks this "flaming liberal", (in my mind) with a lever action 30-30 and a shotgun, on his way to do some hunting.

Now certainly, he may just be a non typical liberal as we didn't have a chance to discuss politics, but I don't know.

I really don't think libs attach themselves to "The Arts" in a conspiratorial way, I just think, genetically, they are attracted to things that really don't matter in the overall picture.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 2:22:43 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Through my years of observation, I believe that the whole liberal mindset is a genetic thing.
"The Arts" are just one more piece of the pie.
If you really observe, you can generally
pick a lib out of a crowd, just by observing their mannerisms, hair and clothing.
This certainly isn't always the case however.
Recently we were doing a project for a University Professor.  In my mind I had him pegged as a liberal.

1.  Long hair, graying.

2.  Corduroy pants.

3.  Birkenstock type shoes.

4.  Lives in a rundown farm house.

5.  Large garden.

There was one point that didn't fit the "typical" liberal, he was driving a 4WD pickup instead of the locally liberal norm, the 4WD Subaru.

Three days into the project, out walks this "flaming liberal", (in my mind) with a lever action 30-30 and a shotgun, on his way to do some hunting.
Now certainly, he may just be a non typical liberal as we didn't have a chance to discuss politics, but I don't know.
I really don't think libs attach themselves to "The Arts" in a conspiratorial way, I just think, genetically, they are attracted to things that really don't matter in the overall picture.

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 3:01:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Minute by minute basis? There are LOTS of interests that run 24 hours a day all day long on TV and in peoples minds, daily activities, jobs, and they aren't just about art. What about sports? What does it do for us? What practical purpose does it serve our society? I know people who talk morning, noon and night about football or racing.

I had a talk with a coworker and we seem to think the same way about this issue- What the hell is up with the Conservative/Liberal labels? Its like your either "us" or "them". Is there nowhere in between? We both have views that seem to agree with both parties, so it's often hard to claim to be a conservative or liberal exclusively. Frankly I hate being labeled one or the other for the sake of being accepted or rejected. But if keeping it as simple as choice "A" or "B" helps make people comfortable then this world is truly in a sad state of existence. I don't give a fuck if anyone accepts me here or rejects me here because of my political party affiliation. I didn't come here to be accepted as a "Liberal" or a "Conservative". I came here because I share an interest in AR15's, and firearms in general. Yes I support the 2nd Amendment, and yes I support gun owners rights. Beyond that I'm growing to hate this labeling bullshit going on around here.

Thanks for the reality check. I think many people who put down the arts need to check out a museum sometime. There are some truly remarkable things there.

I used to think the same way you guys do, then I married an art teacher. Now we go to the museum once a year. I look forward to it, but once a year is enough.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 3:13:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

What! Good god, man! How dare you speak with common sense! Sacrilege I say, sacrilege! You must be labled and you will be labled! Find your place and stay there! Don't think for yourself!

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:16:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Somebody on the first page referred to the essense of self expression as the basis for the liberal (actually leftist) focus on art.  You really have to be in touch with your emotions to make good art.
But where does this leave manmade objects that are the tangible representation of the human intellect?  Who celebrates the best of man's reasoning faculties?  Not very many artsy types appreciate engineering and science.  None that I've met.  The only thing they value is emotion.
Two benchmarks that display the best of man's mind for the last hundred years:

Wonder what Orville and Wilbur would have thought about THAT?
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:41:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Art is in the eye of the beholder.  The "arts" are simply an alternative form of communication (as others here have pointed out).   The message and the means used to communicate the message are not the same thing.   When someone attaches a fake muzzlebreak on his cool black rifle, wouldn't you agree that this act is akin to his "self expression" & is his artistic intrepretation of how the rifle is supposed to look? Just my 2¢!

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I am an artist.
I think it's unfortunate to see people criticizing "art" in general, or as a whole.
It demonstrates incredible ignorance.

The history of Western Civilization is written in "art".
The Renaissance brought us out of the "Dark Ages".
Tyrants and Oafs decry the arts, especially art that they do not understand (Hitler, Stalin, Taliban))

There is nothing that exemplifies Western Civilization and it's continuing traditions, more than Fine Art.
Is this an "elitist attitude"?
You're damn right it is.
Most people are too stupid to even understand what I mean when I say "Western Civilization", and I'll be damned if I'll dumb it down for them.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Ditto, Cincinnatus!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:18:48 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I am an artist.
I think it's unfortunate to see people criticizing "art" in general, or as a whole.
It demonstrates incredible ignorance.

The history of Western Civilization is written in "art".
The Renaissance brought us out of the "Dark Ages".
Tyrants and Oafs decry the arts, especially art that they do not understand (Hitler, Stalin, Taliban))

There is nothing that exemplifies Western Civilization and it's continuing traditions, more than Fine Art.
Is this an "elitist attitude"?
You're damn right it is.
Most people are too stupid to even understand what I mean when I say "Western Civilization", and I'll be damned if I'll dumb it down for them.

I don't think we are anti-art, exactly.  What we have a problem with is the idea that it is the actual pinnacle of intelligence.  What it is, is the pinnacle of emotive expression.
You mention the Rennaissance.  That was a rebirth of both art and science.  What we object to is the scientific process taking a backseat to art in terms of which activity is superior for innovation.
Make sense, or did I just aimlessly bang keys?
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:27:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Science does  not take a "back seat" to art.
Liberals merely latch onto art as a symbol of their "open mindedness".  But any who pay attention know that liberals are anything but "open minded".
It's the Big Lie.
Much of Art is about symbols.
Art is a symbol.
The Mona Lisa is a symbol of the Renaissance.
No one claims it's the most important creation of the Renaissance, though.
The positive aspects of Humanism (freedom) were expressed via the Arts, during that period.  Science isn't very eloquent at expressing these ideas.  That's where the Arts came in.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Science does  not take a "back seat" to art.
Liberals merely latch onto art as a symbol of their "open mindedness".  But any who pay attention know that liberals are anything but "open minded".
It's the Big Lie.
Much of Art is about symbols.
Art is a symbol.
The Mona Lisa is a symbol of the Renaissance.
No one claims it's the most important creation of the Renaissance, though.
The positive aspects of Humanism (freedom) were expressed via the Arts, during that period.  Science isn't very eloquent at expressing these ideas.  That's where the Arts came in.

We are on the same page.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:42:25 AM EDT
[#36]
I think that art fascinates a lot of people because it is one of the things that sets us apart from animals.

That being said, I don't have a particular interest in art.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I think it's more of a science or a discipline.

Consider the science of ballistics or the discipline of competing at Camp Perry.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Frederick Hart would probably be the most renowned sculptor of our time but he's too realistic to be considered "art".  Beware the high priests of art or any field or knowledge.  There's always an agenda with the elite and it's power over the masses.  The symbolism in art is very powerful, just like dialectics.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

No, it is a skill.

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 10:50:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Art symbolizes creativity.  Creativity is what drives art.  Creativity is what advances civilization.  Advanced civilization creates advanced science and standards of living.  Advanced standards of living and science allow more time and ideas to create, and for art.

Its all part of our world, a circle that if a piece is missing then the whole thing slows or stops.  Look at tribes in Africa and communal villages in Asia.  They have stayed virtually the same for many thousands of years with little advancement of any kind.  Art exists in those societies but not as much a creative form but as a form of identification or ego.  Hence, those societies dont advance.  At least not in our way of thinking.  Art may not be the reason for the stagnation of those societies, but there is little creativity there, beyond for personal needs.

Of course this isnt why liberals love art.  They want stagnation of society for the "masses" for control purposes, while the liberals are the only advanced part of society for domination purposes.  Name one true liberal that DOESN'T seek power and control?  Art to them is the identification of their social and intellectual superiority.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Those of you who think the arts are just a liberal conspiracy are just showing how ignorant you are.  The arts are an important aspect of a well-rounded education and a well-rounded life.

The "amount of air time being devoted to discussions about the importance of the arts" arises because arts programs are the first to be cut from schools in many cases.  Maybe if education were properly funded they wouldn't have to plead with the public.

Frankly, I would like to see all the vacuum-headed windbags in Washington D.C. contribute their salaries to education.  That way we'd at least get something useful from them.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
art is the essence of self expression, which seems to be the war cry of the liberal, unless you try and express yourself in a way that does not agree with them.

im gonna generalize here, so dont flame me...
Imho many people of that mindset also use mind altering drugs, which creat art in their head and "make things more clearer" so they tend to like art more since they think they have been enlightened and can "read into it".  Ever see a drawing by someone on an acid trip?

Oh, you mean drugs like scotch, whiskey, rum, etc?
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Most liberals are not logical and therefore are right brained.  Art is right brained and therefore libs like the arts.  I must be equal brained because I like the arts but I am very logical and VERY Conservative.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#44]
It's the liberal obsession with the First Amendment to an unreasonable extreme, i.e., with no repercussions.  They feel that they should be able to express anything as art, but tastelessness is not a disqualifying factor.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Aimless

Quoted:
I was talking about queers getting it on in public parks (or any person for that matter). If that doesn't offend a person then that person has something wrong going on in his/her bell tower. There's no argueing about it, anyone who supports such actions is a sick, twisted shitbag, plane and simple.

Ha ha, you think "The Arts" is two gay guys getting it on in a park? Just because you hear about that stuff a lot on the news or on Rush when it happens doesn't mean that that is "The Arts" is. Turn off the rasslin' show and go to a few museums or good symphany or opera, I haven't seen any faggeroos going at it at any of the ones I have been too, lol.

I don't want to come off as sounding rude, but I must ask, did you even real ALL of my post in this thread?  It certainly does not sound like it.  I do not have a problem with legitimate arts.  I have a problem with what many leftist claim to be art, but what is in reality hardcore gay porn.  Self expression in and of itself is not art, a skill is an art.  Photography, often considered a form of art, is of a great deal of interest to me.  Also, classic literature, although not typically my preferred flavor, is of interest to me because it is a staple of human progress, as many have said.  Though I enjoy visiting museums of history more, I do enjoy the occassional trip to art museums.

KY-Bob
 11/23/2003 2:46:33 PM

Quoted:

No, it is a skill.

And therefore technically an art of sorts.  Marksmanship qualifies as both a sport and a form art.

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Art.  For Art's sake.

Because Art feels good.
How does Art feel about that?

Art.  Because it's a typical Liberal way of 'thinking'.
The elitist attitude just reeks from the term, "The ARTS"...doesn't it?
Sounds so fucking lofty and all that.

ARRGGHH!

There's good and bad in everything, including the arts.  There are lots of phony artists just like there are phony politicians, filmmakers, and historians.  You need to look beyond it.  What's your feeling about this bit of art?

IN FLANDERS FIELDS the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

-- Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#47]
i think for some it makes them believe they are more 'modern', intellectually superior to others...that's regarding the type of crap that's just some splattered paint on canvas.  
like "obviously they must be stupid if they don't understand this painting..haha"  

god forbid you criticize the 'art' as you would be a nazi and obviously trying to curb someone's 1st amendment right.  whatever.  

i like paintings of fish/nature and stuff.  i could give a crap about a fruit bowl.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#48]
That "fruit bowl" art that you dislike was originally painted, as a way to symbolize that which is temporal.  The fruit rots, the candle burns, the flowers die.
It's meant to symbolize our mortality.
It's poetry, really.

And that "paint splattered" stuff that you dislike is about deconstructing the act of painting down to it's essence; paint, action.
It's also about art history, itself.
It's minimal, and modern.
Like an AR15, or a Porsche 911.
These ideas all come from the same philosophies.

"obviously they must be stupid if they don't understand this painting..haha"

No.
Understanding complex ideas requires some effort.  Not everyone has the desire to make such an effort.  Some folks just don't care.
But criticizeing that which you admit you don't understand, while maybe not "stupid", is certainly ignorant.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#49]
as long as they can still vote themselves more bread and cirus. . .
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 3:03:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Art is a measuring stick for societies values; a society that tends to value the arts is a more advanced society, since societies that are just scraping by dont have resources to commit to artistic expression.Besides the fact that appreciating art is one way of expanding your awareness of the world around you, for some people its just a way to be a snob, I suppose.Every good thing has a bad side in that respect.

People have been expressing themselves through the  arts since we lived in caves. To downplay the importance  of art as a measuring stick for our  society and as some sort of totally high society liberal  experience does it an injustice.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top