Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 4:33:56 PM EDT
I'm in GB for the niners vs packers game.  What the hell is there to do in this town (other than football)?  
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't live there, but have visited many times.

About the only thing to do there is:  Drink!

Theres a small amusement park there too.  Probably more of a kid thing though.

Go Packers!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy one of those Yellow Cheese head hats and go pick up some corn fed sconnie women, if you want to get beat up wear a vikings sweatshirt.

Honestly go to the bar drink some Old Style Beer and eat Hot pepper chesse and have a good time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Ha, yeah. This place is 100% football, with some beer and cheese tossed in.  We'll be heading out to Favre's restaraunt tomorrow so that should be interesting.  Also gotta go see the dollar ballet.. now where the hell is one...

ohh and by the way... GO NINERS!  I want to see a good old fashioned whoopin on Sunday'
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
head down to college avenue in appleton and see if you can nail some uppity private college chicks

(be sure to go to the wooden nickel and get a bacon cheese burger and potato chips)
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Stadium Bar is cool.....You have to go to Fuzzy Thurstons Bar he played for vince's team he's in there everyday and loves to talk old school football.....also has alot of cool stuff on display....Check out Beansnappers.....have fun
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the info carhlr.. IM sent.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Stadium Bar is cool.....You have to go to Fuzzy Thurstons Bar he played for vince's team he's in there everyday and loves to talk old school football.....also has alot of cool stuff on display....Check out Beansnappers.....have fun

BEANSNAPPERS! WE DON'T NEED BOOZE TO MAKE OUR GIRLS LOOK GOOD!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Red_Beard... are they good lookin?  You know some strip joints are good while others the women look like they got beaten with the ugly stick..
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Red_Beard... are they good lookin?  You know some strip joints are good while others the women look like they got beaten with the ugly stick..

some of them were pretty dog faced, but it was cool when i was 18. most have nice bodies.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 1:59:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Take a short drive down the road to Manitowoc and hit Bonkers Nite Club. Last time I was up there they had some good looking strippers. Eat some brats, drink some beer, then watch your Niners lose.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:19:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Take a short drive down the road to Manitowoc and hit Bonkers Nite Club. Last time I was up there they had some good looking strippers. Eat some brats, drink some beer, then watch your Niners lose.

I'll admit it's gonna be hard for them to walk out of Lambeau with a win but don't take anything for granted in the NFL.  The niners do have the talent to pull off a win at GB.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:32:41 AM EDT
[#12]
The Forty-Whiners suck!!!

Drink some beer and hope to forget what a miserable team the Whiners are.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:41:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Deep-fried cheese, string cheese, kurds, aged cheese (the seven-year old extra sharp), is good, and some sausage, beer----hey, it's Wisconsin, what do expect?
Or you could take a ride to Door county. But, again it's Wisconsin, and the simple life prevails.
Enjoy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The Forty-Whiners suck!!!

Drink some beer and hope to forget what a miserable team the Whiners are.

...and I take it you're a packers fan?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top