Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to take this oportunity to apologize about a thread I posted earlier tody. I didn't mean it as a complaint. I simply wanted the speed issue to be recognized. If the staff doesn't hear about it, how will they know what needs to be fixed? I wasn't whining. It took me 13 minutes to get on the GD board and begin posting.

I found out a few minutes ago that for some strange reason my modem is working at about half speed. After many hours on the phone a tech is coming out to solve the problem. Second tech this week. It looks like the problem is on my end this time. No hard feelings I hope. I intended it as a constructive comment.

2IDdoc
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

If you can not read this, and understand how to join, I sure as hell do not want you helping  on running the site.
www.ar15.com/content/index.html?sec=membership

Sometimes I really, really get tired of dealing with smartassed morons.  Especially those that jump to conclusions without bothering to collect any facts.  What did you do, get a degree from the Michael Moore School of Documentary Filming?

(1) I have purchased one individual membership using PayPal as detailed on the page to which you provided the link.  I have not received the upgrade.  This is not my problem, it's an ar15.com administrative fuckup.

(2) If YOU will bother to read the page, DEALER memberships are discussed on a separate page, www.ar15.com/content/index.html?sec=advertise, where you will note the final paragraph:

Email [email protected] to get started today. We can even help you create a banner for your site if you do not have one.

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Then go here and post I have heard your whine in numerous posts about paying and not being activated. Work it out with staff or are you to stupid.
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=3
no need to answer I already know the answer to that question.
Every time I see your sig line, all I can say to myself is, what a fool.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Then go here and post I have heard your whine in numerous posts about paying and not being activated. Work it out with staff or are you to stupid.
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=3
no need to answer I already know the answer to that question.
Every time I see your sig line, all I can say to myself is, what a fool.

Man that's rich .

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:02:38 AM EDT
[#5]
for the last time MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT REQUIRED!

The points brought up about site reliability are valid and need to be addressed. I frequently can't get on at all in the late afternoon. The rest of the net is fast.

These guys have a legitimate gripe. And i have NO doubt it is holding memberships back.

mike
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top