Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 12:43:56 AM EDT
Osama's group claiming responsibility.

When the fuck is the sheep gonna wake up and realize that there has to be $$$$ to at least buy the material for thiese assholes.  I mean some guy isn't mixing up a batch of stuff from home cleaning agents and cat shit.  We have enemies that are smiling to our face and funding this behind our backs.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:44:57 AM EDT
[#1]
It's now 5 explosions.. at least 3 dead...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:46:13 AM EDT
[#2]
FUCK ME
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:49:49 AM EDT
[#3]
The religion of peace strikes again.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:52:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Crap
Just start getting rid of them it will stop when the last one dies.

[liberal on] you just don't understand them [liberal off]

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:53:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Fox News just said no one has claimed responsability, yet. We can all guess who did it. I'm just glad it was not 4 going off in Chicago or NYC. Istanbul is a huge city.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:57:29 AM EDT
[#6]
You know Japan was fanaical like that until they realized that we were willing to exterminate them like rats in a cellar.  These fuckers think they will win because we have no resolve and that impression is given to them by the fuck sticks we have in the Dem party and those here that wander around with saggy tits hanging out and hairy armpits chanting peace propaganda.

Everyday I see us getting closer to some global melt down.  When I was in HS we had the Soviets and then peace broke out all over, not 5 hotspots in the world in 89'.  Now we have more than we can count.  Maybe WWIII has started and we just haven't recognized it for what it is?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:07:53 AM EDT
[#7]
This sort of extremism against Jews in Turkey is unprecedented.  Most of Turkey's atrocities have been aimed at the Christian Armenians or the Islamic Kurds.

The Christians and Jews in Istanbul were tolerated pretty well (and their districts were tax free zones and hence very prosperous).  These bombings are very disturbing on many different levels.

I know I am not an expert on Turkey, but these instances of Wahabist terror extremeism in Islam's most secular and politically liberal state is very disturbing.  These attacks are a watershed moment. Hopefully the response will be a brutal crackdown.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:10:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow... unbelievable.  Watching it on FNC, 6 dead, 100 injuries.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:37:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Forking terrorists
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:31:30 AM EDT
[#10]
15 dead
320 injured

Pray for these people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top