User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I totally agree with this. The definition has broadened but it still has the same roots. It's just that a HUGE percentage of people using the term "globalists" seem to be cut of the same cloth.

Go browse openly anti-Semitic websites like 4chan /pol/, Stormfront, or simply read the comments on Liveleak...every other comment is about "globalists" intermixed with the Jews/Bildenberg/Rothschilds/Holocaust deniers, or other anti-Semitic Jewish conspiracy garbage.

And I'll occasionally browse these sites above simply to "know thine enemy" so you can fuck off with grade school "Herp derp, I reckons you're a Nazi since you read that stuff."

This has been going on forever. Do I need post another handful of 10-15 year articles written by Jewish journalists/Jewish newspapers complaining about this very specific dog whistle term?

Just because MSM is finally picking up on now doesn't mean it hasn't been happening for a long time or it's some new thing.

The fact so many here are getting so butthurt about it means you know full well what I'm talking about. Getting mad at me won't change anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure plenty of people mean Jew when they say globalist. I'm sure Trump doesn't.

Besides his daughter, who is obviously his favorite, being a Jew his attorney and sort of mentor when he was starting out was a Jew.
I totally agree with this. The definition has broadened but it still has the same roots. It's just that a HUGE percentage of people using the term "globalists" seem to be cut of the same cloth.

Go browse openly anti-Semitic websites like 4chan /pol/, Stormfront, or simply read the comments on Liveleak...every other comment is about "globalists" intermixed with the Jews/Bildenberg/Rothschilds/Holocaust deniers, or other anti-Semitic Jewish conspiracy garbage.

And I'll occasionally browse these sites above simply to "know thine enemy" so you can fuck off with grade school "Herp derp, I reckons you're a Nazi since you read that stuff."

This has been going on forever. Do I need post another handful of 10-15 year articles written by Jewish journalists/Jewish newspapers complaining about this very specific dog whistle term?

Just because MSM is finally picking up on now doesn't mean it hasn't been happening for a long time or it's some new thing.

The fact so many here are getting so butthurt about it means you know full well what I'm talking about. Getting mad at me won't change anything.
The word is like 80 years old and it did not start among NAZIs. It started to describe the rise of the Nazis and their ambitions for a world order controlled by Germany.

lol

Maybe people are mad at you because you don't know what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why the fuck would I go browse 88er fucktard websites?

I’m sure you were just trolling and casually surfing racist websites.  For academic purposes of course, right Pete Townsend?
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know several East Asians who aren't short.

However, stereotypes exist for a reason.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/202626/B83D075E-E7B6-44A9-A03C-5638E2EDA978_jpeg-720621.JPG
Pattern recognition is racist.

It’s 2018 after all.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Just because someone says something doesn't make it so.  I could go around saying that anything having to do with "baseball or football" is code for white supremacy, but that doesn't make it true.  Same thing applies to POTUS and people saying that globalists is code for Jews.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The word is like 80 years old and it did not start among NAZIs. It started to describe the rise of the Nazis and their ambitions for a world order controlled by Germany.

lol

Maybe people are mad at you because you don't know what you are talking about.
View Quote
First use was 1798......but yes.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I frequently use the word globalist. I frequently use the phrase Jewish liberal or liberal Jew. I frequently use the word neocon. I frequently use the phrase social justice warrior or SJW. I also use the word commie or commie street punk or commie thug, though I'm not sure about the the thug part. I vaguely remember that word being off limits, so I avoid it. If all of these words and phrases automatically meant Jew, then I would just use the word Jew unless told to stop by a mod, and then I'd stop using it. That applies to any of the other words and phrases.

Bottom line is that there is overlap, but these words and phrases aren't the same. Not all neocons, for example, are Jews, though Jews did create both that ideology as well as the word to describe it. Not all globalist are Jews, but the vast majority of Jews have a world view that is hostile to nationalism, and globalism is (in it's own way) anti-nationalist.

I expect this event to play out in weird unexpected ways, especially if the shooter demands to speak in court.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Christ people. Makes me want to bang my head against a wall. "Globalists" ISN'T referring to Israeli's. Most Israeli's are actually conservative.

It's in reference to the "International Jew"....the Rothchilds, Bildenbergs, New World Order, Zionist conspiracy bullshit, or other Jewish "cabals" etc...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Israelis seem to be far from globalism (open borders).

The premise of linking Jews (in general) with globalists seems absurd.
Christ people. Makes me want to bang my head against a wall. "Globalists" ISN'T referring to Israeli's. Most Israeli's are actually conservative.

It's in reference to the "International Jew"....the Rothchilds, Bildenbergs, New World Order, Zionist conspiracy bullshit, or other Jewish "cabals" etc...
GHWB is Jewish?
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This isn't anything new. People have been interchanging "the Jew" with "anti-bolsheviks" and "globalists" for many years now.

Here is an article from 15+ years ago.

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/48898397.html

Again, this is nothing new and you can't simply change the narrative because it's something you don't agree with.

Look up any mention of "globalists" on twitter/internet forums and you'll find it's almost always 90% Jewish individuals being talked about.
View Quote
So it would be fair to state that most globalist are not Jews??
I am sorry but I am missing the point.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#9]
OMG!!! On 'Morning Joe' they just called Soros a Holocaust survivor. Nothing about him being a Third Reich employee (and having the best time of his life).
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure plenty of people mean Jew when they say globalist. I'm sure Trump doesn't.

Besides his daughter, who is obviously his favorite, being a Jew his attorney and sort of mentor when he was starting out was a Jew.

Who are the Bildenbergs?
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Just heard this bullshit on the local FauxNews affiliate in DC.  They had some fucking local bigwig jewish leader denouncing Trump and saying how no one can understand the horror of being shot up while worshipping because IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!  IT ONLY HAPPENS TO US JOOOZZZ!!!  And, oh yeah, anyone who says "globalist" is anti-semitic.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#12]
So politically unqualified, billionaire hedge fund managers that go around the world paying off politicians and subverting the will of the people (that democracy thing they claim to support) to satify their messianic complex and dreams of global governance under elites and their technocratic cronies is NOT the definition of a “ globalist “ now? Sounds like empty news speak to me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Who are the Bildenbergs?
View Quote
The WHO?
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's just a tactic to get us to not talk negatively about globalism. Just like it's "racist" to discuss crime stats.

A globalist is a person who wants a one world government and to "level the global playing field" by redistributing wealth. That's it. Obama is a globalist. Last I checked he doesn't celebrate Hanukkah.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The WHO?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are the Bildenbergs?
The WHO?
Amirite?

#Regulatori
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So that Austrian journal you reference uses the "G word" is that a Nazi rag?

Globalism is catch-all phrase or term.

Your major premise is that people who use the "G word" are ignorant, closeted bigots, or garden variety bigots.

So, is there a ++good phrase one could use as an easy reference without being guilty of wrongthink?

Defend your position without ad hominems.
View Quote
Did you miss the first sentence of my post? It was a discussion of the people that like to pretend they've never ever heard globalist/globalism to refer to Jews in any causal way.

There are certainly people out there who have never heard it used in that context, but that's becoming rarer each day.

The Mises link clearly went over your head. Their whole point is that "globalist/globalism" can mean a number of things depending upon the economic/political connotation. But when someone says the "(((globalists)))" are encouraging immigration so they can (insert conspiracy theory) don't sit back and say what anti-semitism? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. If someone uses a well-known trope or coded language like "(((globalist)))" it is absurd to pretend that it has no meaning or intent.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just because someone says something doesn't make it so.  I could go around saying that anything having to do with "baseball or football" is code for white supremacy, but that doesn't make it true.  Same thing applies to POTUS and people saying that globalists is code for Jews.
View Quote
I don't think Trump necessarily uses globalist to refer to Jews. But he certainly knows that the word has multiple meanings, and that certain people are THRILLED when he uses globalist to refer to people like Gary Cohn. There have been multiple stories about staff talking about this. It made Cohn uncomfortable as well. Sure, Cohn is a globalist depending upon definition. But, is he a (((globalist)))? The latter is what certain groups heard Trump say and they use it as a confirmation that Trump is on their side.

Supposedly even Ivanka and Jared have spoken to Trump and he's told them "I don't mean it that way" which they obviously know, but they explained he may not mean it THAT way but some fringe groups take it that way and it provides a motivation to them.

Ultimately, Trump doesn't say globalist to mean Jew but he's certainly aware of it being used for that meaning. He's always danced around the meaning of words like this or when he gets support from fringe groups.

Trump is a really pragmatic guy. He sees it as someone is going to get those votes anyway, so why shouldn't it be me? That's why he didn't want to have to denounce people like David Duke over and over. He didn't ask for his support and he doesn't agree with the guy, but why would I want to shit on people who are going to vote for me? If they take my language/speech a certain way that's on them not me. That's his mentality. And he's not entirely wrong.

But, the Presidency has a lot of ability to dictate what the media and the country talk about. He's going to figure this out sooner or later - - the nutters will take specific language or themes from a powerful position like POTUS and either take it as confirmation of their crazy beliefs or use it as motivation.

So, no, I don't blame Trump for what a crazy person does, but I also don't think he's an idiot. He knows when/if certain words or phrases have a dual meaning. I've seen the Nazi/WS/nutters on numerous different forms of social media erupt when they think Trump is using one of their talking points, or uses a word that they think is a signal to them. Some have become very disillusioned because Trump's "signals" didn't match his actions. He hasn't rounded people up, Jared and Ivanka are still around, etc.

People are right to believe that Trump is genuine in his condemnation of these groups. He doesn't believe what they believe. But, he's a shrewd guy, and he's played footsie at times with them when it was politically convenient or needed their votes. You'd have to be blind or willfully ignorant to have not noticed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't think Trump necessarily uses globalist to refer to Jews. But he certainly knows that the word has multiple meanings, and that certain people are THRILLED when he uses globalist to refer to people like Gary Cohn. There have been multiple stories about staff talking about this. It made Cohn uncomfortable as well. Sure, Cohn is a globalist depending upon definition. But, is he a (((globalist)))? The latter is what certain groups heard Trump say and they use it as a confirmation that Trump is on their side.

Supposedly even Ivanka and Jared have spoken to Trump and he's told them "I don't mean it that way" which they obviously know, but they explained he may not mean it THAT way but some fringe groups take it that way and it provides a motivation to them.

Ultimately, Trump doesn't say globalist to mean Jew but he's certainly aware of it being used for that meaning. He's always danced around the meaning of words like this or when he gets support from fringe groups.

Trump is a really pragmatic guy. He sees it as someone is going to get those votes anyway, so why shouldn't it be me? That's why he didn't want to have to denounce people like David Duke over and over. He didn't ask for his support and he doesn't agree with the guy, but why would I want to shit on people who are going to vote for me? If they take my language/speech a certain way that's on them not me. That's his mentality. And he's not entirely wrong.

But, the Presidency has a lot of ability to dictate what the media and the country talk about. He's going to figure this out sooner or later - - the nutters will take specific language or themes from a powerful position like POTUS and either take it as confirmation of their crazy beliefs or use it as motivation.

So, no, I don't blame Trump for what a crazy person does, but I also don't think he's an idiot. He knows when/if certain words or phrases have a dual meaning. I've seen the Nazi/WS/nutters on numerous different forms of social media erupt when they think Trump is using one of their talking points, or uses a word that they think is a signal to them. Some have become very disillusioned because Trump's "signals" didn't match his actions. He hasn't rounded people up, Jared and Ivanka are still around, etc.

People are right to believe that Trump is genuine in his condemnation of these groups. He doesn't believe what they believe. But, he's a shrewd guy, and he's played footsie at times with them when it was politically convenient or needed their votes. You'd have to be blind or willfully ignorant to have not noticed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there's a conspiracy theory. Trump is signaling his followers in code...
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:37:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
OMG!!! On 'Morning Joe' they just called Soros a Holocaust survivor. Nothing about him being a Third Reich employee (and having the best time of his life).
View Quote
LMAO
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who are the Bildenbergs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are the Bildenbergs?
It is a meeting that has been going on for like I think over 50 years now every year usually in some posh place like Zürich or maybe Jackson hole or south Francis some super upscale hotel. The people that go are up-and-coming politicians CEOs of the worlds largest corporations and banks and the heads of NGOs stuff like that it used to be like considered just a conspiracy but it actually has occurred and it is not something that is the night anymore , Every year like YouTube independent journalist find out where it is and they go on harass you know Henry Kissinger and Larry Summers and stuff at the airport
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Not even a week after...

https://i.redd.it/l30ikjtjfwg01.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neglected to mention the Frankfurt School and its influence in spreading Marxism in the West.

Seemingly anywhere Communism has taken root there has been a disproportionate percentage of a certain minority demographic at or near the epicenter.
Not even a week after...

https://i.redd.it/l30ikjtjfwg01.jpg
Lol.  Hes a man on a mission
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Link

@cttb
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some poster on here a couple of days ago went on some anti-jewish rant where he used the word globalist instead of Jew. It was new to me, but obviously there's something to it because a legit anti-semite was using globalist for Jew right here. It was the first usage like that I had ever seen. If anti-semites are using it as a code word, you can't really pawn the notion off on the press as made up.
Link

@cttb
Sure. Take a look at Mike_Miller's post about half way down page 1 and quoted below:

Quoted:
morality and ethics in business are required to keep capitalism a true capitalistic model and not a bastardized form of economic socialism

we had that post WW2 for a time

then the globalists got control of our corporations using unethical and amoral business practices, just like they've been doing for thousands of years

this globalists cabal made up mostly of a small ethnic group have utilized the useful leftist idiot population to further their political manipulation of business

this globalist cabal own the politicans that get elected by the useful leftist idiots, business and capitalism is twisted perverted to their sole benefit

when business is manipulated by bought and paid for politicians the capitalistic model no longer applies, it has becomes a hidden form of corporate economic socialism

this globalist corporate cabal are the root cause of what will inevitably destroy America, they then will move on to their next host nation to rinse and repeat

it appears India is most likely the next host nation, the interbreeding required for their take over technique has already begun

it is quite something to behold, the complete economic takeover and manipulation of a society without firing a shot

unfortunately for the parasite it's a finite situation as the host always dies
@Adalebert
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It is a meeting that has been going on for like I think over 50 years now every year usually in some posh place like Zürich or maybe Jackson hole or south Francis some super upscale hotel. The people that go are up-and-coming politicians CEOs of the worlds largest corporations and banks and the heads of NGOs stuff like that it used to be like considered just a conspiracy but it actually has occurred and it is not something that is the night anymore , Every year like YouTube independent journalist find out where it is and they go on harass you know Henry Kissinger and Larry Summers and stuff at the airport
View Quote
Ohhhh. Bilderbergers. Bildenberg. He wrote Bildenberg.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Actually, I think Bilderberg is hotel in Switzerland...
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#25]
ADL probably makes a lot of money pushing that Holocaust fear mongering...and anti semites lurking under every bushel basket...only way to
keep them at bay is join the big tent get under the protective wing of ADL etc.

Smart racket...fear mongering,division,mistrust,keeping blacks on the left wing plantation, jews under the holocaust roof, women,and gays pushing
their fear buttons...

Can't trust the cis gendered white male Christian veterans...we have to band together or they'll get us all...

If there is any "dog whistle" here its the left trying to herd it's cash cows under one barn roof...to be milked.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Can you name many neoconservatives that aren’t?

Many of the most prominent neoconservatives were or are Jewish: Irving and Bill Kristol,Norman Podhoretz,Paul Wolfowitz...all the way through Ben Shapiro. Before neoconservatism was an ideology,the people who were at one time on the far left made a giant hop towards conservatism,they were the new -neo- conservatives. Neo is now taken to sort of mean "not really" but alas,yes,the fathers of today's neoconservative ideology were far left Jews,far left meaning many were actual Communists. What changed this? Stalin's late need for new enemies when he turned on the Jews that had supported him from the get-go or were Trotskyists that smartly made the leap. This put Jews,quite a few of whom had relatives in the US,at risk from Communism for the first time and some American Jews recognized this and came to support anti-Communist Republicans. Had Stalin not died,the Doctor's Plot had set the pretext for the mass internal deportation of Jews to Siberia and indeed preparations were being made for this. Knowledge of this made some American Jews woke.However, Jewish neoconservatives were and still are a very small portion of a small portion of people,even if  their influence is still considerably out of scale with their number.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought The Jews were Neo-cons. Now they're Globalists?

I can't keep up.

Many of the most prominent neoconservatives were or are Jewish: Irving and Bill Kristol,Norman Podhoretz,Paul Wolfowitz...all the way through Ben Shapiro. Before neoconservatism was an ideology,the people who were at one time on the far left made a giant hop towards conservatism,they were the new -neo- conservatives. Neo is now taken to sort of mean "not really" but alas,yes,the fathers of today's neoconservative ideology were far left Jews,far left meaning many were actual Communists. What changed this? Stalin's late need for new enemies when he turned on the Jews that had supported him from the get-go or were Trotskyists that smartly made the leap. This put Jews,quite a few of whom had relatives in the US,at risk from Communism for the first time and some American Jews recognized this and came to support anti-Communist Republicans. Had Stalin not died,the Doctor's Plot had set the pretext for the mass internal deportation of Jews to Siberia and indeed preparations were being made for this. Knowledge of this made some American Jews woke.However, Jewish neoconservatives were and still are a very small portion of a small portion of people,even if  their influence is still considerably out of scale with their number.
Interesting...

I can think of a few non jewish neocons besides bushes, cheny, rove and rummsfield: Charles krauthammer, Doug Feith, Max boot, john bolton, josh bolton, jMCCain

@outofbattery
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
90% is a bit high.  would be interesting to see a breakdown.  A lot of Communist supporters were Jewish in its earliest days and later added to the Red train with the Chinese, Africans, etc.. but that did not reflect Jews as a whole, only a politically active segment.  It varied by locale (2-7% in Poland.  14% in another country), but no where near the 85% Goebbels and the Nazi's believed/propagandized.  They took what Jews participated in the rise of Marxism and applied to all.   These days it might be higher, especially amongst very liberal American Jews and Collectivist policies in Israel.  They are just as bombarded by political propaganda as anyone else.  Could it be said that Christian support of Collectivism is not also higher?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe thoes 90% of globalists just happen to be jewish without the people criticizing the globalists having realized it??  Are we supposed to notice when people are jewish, or not notice??  Serious question

@regulatori
90% is a bit high.  would be interesting to see a breakdown.  A lot of Communist supporters were Jewish in its earliest days and later added to the Red train with the Chinese, Africans, etc.. but that did not reflect Jews as a whole, only a politically active segment.  It varied by locale (2-7% in Poland.  14% in another country), but no where near the 85% Goebbels and the Nazi's believed/propagandized.  They took what Jews participated in the rise of Marxism and applied to all.   These days it might be higher, especially amongst very liberal American Jews and Collectivist policies in Israel.  They are just as bombarded by political propaganda as anyone else.  Could it be said that Christian support of Collectivism is not also higher?
@110. Thanks

Obviously jews were a small minority in russia so the could not have been a majority of communists, i guess it depends on what scope you are looking at?  85% claim seems absurd

jeff goldberg was calling glenn beck an anti semite for breaking down all the people involved with cloward and pivons, or other similar plots like Soros and others, it turned out that all but one or two of them were jewish and goldberg was mad that beck was calling them out, but beck, of course never said anything about them being jewish and most of them did not have names like goldberg or cohen, but regardless i was like WTF, like beck has any control on who was in that group and since when are we supposed to notice when someone is jewish?!?  I guess goldberg wants us to not notice when communist radicals are jewish, unless if we might criticize them for being communist radicals, then we should not criticize them on account of them being jewish?
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Interesting...

I can think of a few non jewish neocons besides bushes, cheny, rove and rummsfield: Charles krauthammer, Doug Feith, Max boot, john bolton, josh bolton, jMCCain

@outofbattery
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't keep up.

Interesting...

@outofbattery
No,how many Neoconservatives are not Globalists?

Krauthammer,Boot and Feith aren’t non-Jewish though.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Interesting...

@outofbattery
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't keep up.

Interesting...

@outofbattery
Krauthammer and Boot are/were both Jewish.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 6:08:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Just heard this bullshit on the local FauxNews affiliate in DC.  They had some fucking local bigwig jewish leader denouncing Trump and saying how no one can understand the horror of being shot up while worshipping because IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!  IT ONLY HAPPENS TO US JOOOZZZ!!!  And, oh yeah, anyone who says "globalist" is anti-semitic.
View Quote
What is strange is that the far-left ties their(Jews) tribal lineage to political agenda and complain people notice it when they take action to achieve that goal.   It is like someone walking up to you and sucker punching you below the belt and then calling everyone else's attention from around the bar when you grab the pipsqueak by the front of the shirt saying "help! the mean man is punching me!!!"

When you can only defend a political agenda by playing the race card, then there may be something wrong with that path.  Is it not racism?
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 6:57:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What is strange is that the far-left ties their(Jews) tribal lineage to political agenda and complain people notice it when they take action to achieve that goal.   It is like someone walking up to you and sucker punching you below the belt and then calling everyone else's attention from around the bar when you grab the pipsqueak by the front of the shirt saying "help! the mean man is punching me!!!"

When you can only defend a political agenda by playing the race card, then there may be something wrong with that path.  Is it not racism?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soros is all over the place with this. He claimed he was a Christian in the 1940's so he could work with Nazis to plunder other Jews' properties while they were on their way  to Auschwitz. Then he said he renounced his Jewishness some decades later as a hedge fund manager while he was devaluating and crashing other countries currencies for profit. And now he's back to being a Jew while supporting Arab causes that are hell bent on driving Israelis into the sea. He's a complicated man.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Soros is all over the place with this. He claimed he was a Christian in the 1940's so he could work with Nazis to plunder other Jews' properties while they were on their way  to Auschwitz. Then he said he renounced his Jewishness some decades later as a hedge fund manager while he was devaluating and crashing other countries currencies for profit. And now he's back to being a Jew while supporting Arab causes that are hell bent on driving Israelis into the sea. He's a complicated man.
View Quote
The only things Soros cares about are power and wealth.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 7:07:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't keep up.

Interesting...

@outofbattery
So is Doug Feith.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Drain the swamp
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 7:12:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he shape shifted, so to speak.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 7:42:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a chameleon. Claiming Holocaust victimhood while being a Christian and being part of the plundering of condemned Jews.and being happy about the plundering. Because somebody would have done it if not him.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No,how many Neoconservatives are not Globalists?

Krauthammer,Boot and Feith aren’t non-Jewish though.
View Quote
lol you'd think Kraut-Hammer & boot were german names. I guess the jews really do have a neocon problem.   isn't their foreign policy recommendations a bit of a conflict of interest??
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top