Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 4:20:15 PM EDT
Anyone know one?
I'm ging to Google for it now, but if you already know one, PLEASE tell me as my IE is REALLY acting up today...

NsB
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
spybot --- the best and free
www.safer-networking.org/
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
The problem is not OSX, its the fact that you are using a MS product, dump IE and get Camino, its alot faster and you dont have stupid MS bugs to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm runing MacScan now
(going to check those)

NsB

Fucking IE, it was all good untill I downloaded Windows Media Player...

nw it closes itself and or freezes on me so I have to Force quit it...
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree, since I switch to Camino I download pages alot faster and have less problems.  Remember, we use Macs because we don't like Microsoft and PC's so why use their junk on our Macs?  
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, No spyware found... FUCKING IE/MEDIA PLAYER

Posting this through Camino

I still have to use Office, I have a thing for it...

NsB
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#6]
<insert joke about macs here>
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Do you mean the joke about the guy with the Mac and the guy with the PC that both got the same virus and the guy with the PC had to re-format his whole hard drive while the virus didn't work on the Mac? Yah, that is a funny one,LOL.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#8]
How is Camino compared to Safari? I like Safari MUCH better than IE.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How is Camino compared to Safari? I like Safari MUCH better than IE.

I wanna try Safari, but I'm stucked with 10.1.5 [>(]

NsB
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Actually dump MS media Player and download Mplayer OSX you can get it on www.versiontracker.com It plays all MS media formats, but is freeware, doesn't install any bullshit support files. Everything it needs is already included on OSX.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top