Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/15/2003 4:41:52 PM EDT
Everyone here it seems has had a bad experience at at a gun shop with rude employees.  Well,  nobody has had an experience like what happened to me today.

I go to a gun shop where I have documented proof I have spent over $3000 in the last 2 years.  I know the owner and he knows me.

Well,  I bought a rifle from this shop a couple weeks ago and was going to break it in today.  So I needed a cleaning rod and bore guide.  I went to said shop to get the Dewey one piece rod per some of your suggestions.

I walk in the shop,  say hi to the owner,  he knew I was coming because I called and talked to him,  made sure he had the stuff I needed.  He pointed me down the counter and said one of those guys will help you.

I go to the end of the counter where 2 guys that looked they were from the movie Deliverance only on steriods were standing around eating a sandwich.   I asked one guy for a Dewey cleaning rod for my specific rifle and barrel size.  He handed me a really long rod and I asked him if I needed one that long.  He said, "it's your rifle,  how should I know."  I said,  "ok,  well,  I bought the Savage 10fp from you guys with the 20" barrel,  will this be a good rod for it".  He says,  "LOOK,  HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW,  IT'S YOUR RIFLE".

I got so fucking mad at this point I looked him in the eye and said, "you know what, FUCK YOU THAN".

I threw the rod on the counter and told the owner I was never setting foot in his store again.  

He apologized for his employee and said he would appreciate another opportunity to serve me again.  I said, "ok,  fine" and purchased the rod I went in for.

As I was paying for the rod the neanderthal whispers to me, "It's a small town,  you'll get yours".  I said really loud so everyone in the store could here, "WHAT DID YOU SAY, IT'S A SMALL TOWN AND I'LL GET MINE"???  

I looked to the owner and he just stood there with a stick up his ass,  he didn't say anything.

I called later and talked to the owner.  He said I have always been polite to him and everyone else and he knows that guy has a bad temper sometimes.  I said, "ok,  fine,  what are you going to do about him threatening me"?  He said he isn't going to do anything about.  If I want to shop there in the future he said he will personally help me,  I don't have to work with that guy anymore.

I said, "look, if you want me back in that store,  you call me when that guy quits or gets fired".  The owner said,  "I guess I won't see you back than and said goodbye and hung up.

Can you believe this shit?

What a dumbass.  He shoos away a big spending customer to keep some asshole working there who doesn't really want to be there anyway.

I really need to open a gun store in this town,  I would make a fortune and I would have fun doing it.

I don't understand why these assholes work at gun stores if they don't like dealing with people.

Anyway,  sorry for the long post,  I had to get off my chest with fellow gun owners.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Pay a visit to the cops just to have documented proof of what happened, just in case he does anything, it will show a pattern.

If that fails, burn is house down.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pay a visit to the cops just to have documented proof of what happened, just in case he does anything, it will show a pattern.

If that fails, burn is house down.

There were some cops on bikes in the area,  I told them what happened and they said they were going to have a talk with him and see what his problem was.  I don't know if they went or not?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#3]
That really does sucks. The guy sounds like trouble. Perhaps the owner did nothing because he was afraid of a confrontation with his own employee. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I never go to gun shops unless I NEED something very quickly. Otherwise I'll just go to a fun show and shop around, if the guy gives me shit, I just go to the next guy.

Either that or order over the internet or stop in  to someplace like Cabellas or Gander Mountain. Both places I've had good luck with in the past.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#5]
That really sucks... I see you will be ordering a lot of stuff out of town or via internet. That was really idiotic for him to kick you off. That "How the fuck I know it is your rifle" thing was way way over the line.

When I lived up mid-atlantic (my hometown) we have a several stores around our town. Most of them were hunting types who doesn't give a damn about ARs. I went to one store and everybody including the owner purely rocks. Sometimes they sell stuff a bit expensive but I don't care since they are really nice folks and they sometimes sell stuff for less too. For several times I went there and asked for what kind of pistols you recommend, and they showed me several Kimbers with me buying nothing. They sometimes let me just go pass thier counter and play with most of stuff on the wall. Yes my family has bought like 6 guns there and thousands of ammunition but not many would be so kind. They will get my business 100% of the time, unless they don't have the stuff I want in stock.

So its either they treat you kindly (just like all business should be) or you find business somewhere else. It is now easier since you can buy stuff off from internet.

Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow!

I could almost write a novel on my experiences with the local gunstores.

But that's pretty impressive.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#7]
i have shops like that in my area too.

this is why i want to start my own shop....a happy shop.

i wonder how most of them stay in business with attitudes that they have.

Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Years ago, I got the "this is a small town and you'll get yours" crap from a dweeb employee in a small town gun shop.

You shoulda seen the look on everybody's face in the place when I grabbed the back of the dweeb's head with my left hand, and put my right index finger against his eye and told him he was going to get syphilis of the sinuses after I popped his eye out and skullfu(ked him.

Someone pulled me off of him, but he sure paled when I said, "I know where you work."

He quit shortly after.

I must have been either in my very late 20s or early 30s, otherwise I'd probably STILL be in jail.(The 70s were pretty good to me.) The shop owner later thanked me and quietly explained that the little POS was related to him and there was family(and probably financial) pressure to give the jerk a job.

One thing about small towns is that sometimes family goes too far.

Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Two words pard, "Mail Order".
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I know what you mean.  I've done business with many gun shops in my lifetime and it just seems like all gun shop owners are nice to you at first and then turn into real ASSHOLES!
I don't understand it!
I have been buying guns for almost 35 years and every gunshop owner or FFL, I've dealt with is, at best, an ass hole after awhile.  I was in a gunshop one time and the owner even stated,"Why are gun dealers such assholes?"
It didn't register at the time but now, I agree. It almost seems like as soon as you have established yourself as a returning customer, they turn on you.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I dont walk around looking over my shoulder.
If someone threatens me like that they can just give me "mine" right there on the spot!
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#12]
The only customer the gunstore employees want to see are ones dressed in suit and tie. At least, that's my experience in Houston.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Go to Overton.....
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The only customer the gunstore employees want to see are ones dressed in suit and tie. At least, that's my experience in Houston.

they'd be starving up here if they had that attitude.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#15]
thats why i applied for my FFL.............only one in our town is an asshat that nobody likes to associate with if they dont have to..........
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#16]
By the way,  if anyone want's to know the name of the shop,  im me.

Trust me,  it will save you some grief avoiding these assholes.

Also if any of the local Vegas guys can guess the name of the shop based on my description,  you win 20 points!!!  
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#17]
If I said that to a customer i'd probably get my ass fired or get a nice good long talk.  I try to be as nice and helpful as possible and always go the extra mile to get what someone needs.  

Lvgunner777 - Buy a 30cal BoreSnake for a little bit more and save yourself some time.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Go to Overton.....

OK. you got me curious. What about Overton?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#19]
I avoid the local gun store here, too many idiots, tried to work at one too, they didnt want me.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I dont walk around looking over my shoulder.
If someone threatens me like that they can just give me "mine" right there on the spot!

Hear hear. I'd have demanded mine right then and there.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go to Overton.....

OK. you got me curious. What about Overton?

The family at Overton Ace Hardware sells guns and everything you need to shoot, they stock more than most gun stores. They will pull any gun you want out of the counter and let you handle it all the while talking about anything you want to discuss, if you don't buy anything they still smile and tell you to come on back, by far the nicest people I've ever met in a gun store.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
When I lived up mid-atlantic (my hometown) we have a several stores around our town. Most of them were hunting types who doesn't give a damn about ARs. I went to one store and everybody including the owner purely rocks. Sometimes they sell stuff a bit expensive but I don't care since they are really nice folks and they sometimes sell stuff for less too. For several times I went there and asked for what kind of pistols you recommend, and they showed me several Kimbers with me buying nothing. They sometimes let me just go pass thier counter and play with most of stuff on the wall. Yes my family has bought like 6 guns there and thousands of ammunition but not many would be so kind. They will get my business 100% of the time, unless they don't have the stuff I want in stock.

Same here. Out of, oh, seven or so gun stores at home I go to one guy. He's let me play with several rifles and handguns knowing I wasn't going to buy. I saw he had two nice FALs on the shelf, one with the funky Isreali or HB handguards or whatever. I asked him how much, he said $800, I said I couldn't afford that, but could I see it. He hands me the rifle. I fiddle, say "That's a cool rifle.", then he just hands me the other one without me asking to check it out. Same with handguns, if it's something neat, you can check it out.
I just got a SAR-1 from him a couple months ago. I paid a bit more than MSRP, but I don't mind at all. The guy is great with customers and deserves the money, despite being 30-45 minutes away from home.

Lesson: Find a good FFL, no matter how far away, and stick with him. Send all your friends there.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#23]
After many local experiences, I now shop only at Galyans for everyday needs, the gunshow dealers I know for something special, and the local police supply owned and operated by all family members that have known me for years for cop stuff.  The commercial small shops around here are a waste of my time and I don't frequent them at all.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Sounds like the guy in Tombstone that was working the fairoe table till Wyatt Erp bitch slapped him. The owner was to scared to through him out too, even though it was obviously costing him most of his buisness.
Go in & slap the guy! or ,...well, I guess you'll have to work this one out.

I am sorry that happened to you. It just says a lot about the store, & it's chicken crap owner.

If I were a vengfull type of person I could probably make some really good suggestions for E-vile ways of giving the jerks a comeupance.

I would deffinatly stay away, & never give them any money in the future. I have a place like that I like to shop, & not buy. I look there for what i want & then go to Austin to buy it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Also if any of the local Vegas guys can guess the name of the shop based on my description,  you win 20 points!!!  

Its either Bill's or Center Mass! IM me if I am right!
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already IM'd the Bill's guess a long time ago! I know I'm getting those 20 points!!

Edit to add... Rip, Leon at Center Mass is a nice guy (at least to me). Maybe you mean Discount Firearms?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already IM'd the Bill's guess a long time ago! I know I'm getting those 20 points!!

@%*#@*& LOL
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Sounds like the guy in Tombstone that was working the fairoe table till Wyatt Erp bitch slapped him. The owner was to scared to through him out too, even though it was obviously costing him most of his buisness.
Go in & slap the guy! or ,...well, I guess you'll have to work this one out.

I am sorry that happened to you. It just says a lot about the store, & it's chicken crap owner.

If I were a vengfull type of person I could probably make some really good suggestions for E-vile ways of giving the jerks a comeupance.

I would deffinatly stay away, & never give them any money in the future. I have a place like that I like to shop, & not buy. I look there for what i want & then go to Austin to buy it.

Ahh Billy Bob Thornton!     Bob
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#29]
DING DING DING,  Wolfpack gets the 20 points for the first correct guess.

It's none other than Bill's Buy and Yell.

AKA Bill's Buy and Sell

Fuck those guys,  they are gun store commandos to the nth degree,  you guys from out of town have no idea what I'm talking about until you go in there.

Oh by the way,  when the guy whispered his threat to me,  I yelled what he said REALLY loud.

After that I looked at him and said,  "this shop is even smaller,  I'm right here motherfucker, you don't have to wait till later".

Bill the owner looked at me and said, "you don't want that,  I've seen Jason (the deliverance boy on steriods) in action before,  he's pretty tough"!  I said,  "that's fine,  act on it or quit threatening me".  Bill just stands there with his thumb up his ass being quiet after that.

That's when I left.

Again,  I called and talked to Bill later and he told me that he would help me in the future but there is no way Jason is going anywhere.

Guess what?  Bill won't be helping because I will NEVER go back there again.  I will tell anyone that will listen what happened to me too.

If I get bored I might even go stand in front of the shop with a sign giving a synopsis of my experience that says, "if you want the whole story just ask".

HMMMMM?????
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 11:26:35 PM EDT
[#30]
". . . and thank you, Lord for Curry-Thomas Hardware."
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 6:15:26 AM EDT
[#31]
The Gun Cellar here in Birmingham is a great place. Great guys. Never had a problem in there.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I cannot say I ever been to a gun shop where the employees were rude to me, maybe stupid, but not rude.

My beef with gun shops is many of them seem to be run by people who don't even pay attention to the world of shooting and other sources where people buy their guns, ammo and where they shoot and what they shoot.

Why so many gun shops try to sell a box of ammo for $12 where any smart shopper would look around on the internet or sporting store can find the same ammo for $6, I can never figure out.
I also can't figure out that with internet gun sites like this one all over the internet where thousands of people are talking about their semi-auto AR15s and the like, that so many gun store owners don't get into selling AR15s, magazines, and accesories and for the price you can find them on the internet.
You can't run a business if you don't pay attention what is going on with your competing businesses and you can't stay in the gun sales business if you are prejudice in selling a certain type of gun or question your customer why he wants to buy such type of gun.
I walk into the gun store and they had a used 30rnd USGI pre-ban mag for $70 and USA mag for $30.  Should I clue the gun shop into some news and updates of magazine prices? They also wanted $80 for one of those Redi-mags, which I've seen on the internet for under $60.

There's a fine line in supporting your local gun shop and being stupid enough to pay the prices that they want.

I would have to say that these gun shops survive not by the regular shooter, but by the new shooter or by the guy who only shoots occasionaly where they don't know any better and don't look for better prices.

These gun shops also hurt the shooting sports with their high prices by scaring away potential new shooters who think shooting is more expensive than it really is or by making customers believe that some guns are too scary to have.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, I almost have that beat.

I was at a Gunshow today buying some ammo.  An older man was "trying" tp help me.  I already had some .223 picked out and was inquiring about some bulk .308.  I asked the brand and he replied "It's new stuff"

"What brand"?  I asked.

"I don't know...new stuff" He replied.

I told him I would pass then.  After that we went to cash out and my bill came to $53.47, so I counted out $54 and told him  "Here's $54"

"WOW!!  $54...all counted out, thank god I went to H.S. and learned how to count."

WHat an asshole!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#34]
SGTAR was that the guys ar Wholesale ammo?
NoKarma
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#35]
The problem with gun shops, is because they are (almost) ALL run by gun nuts, and not business men.  They have not one lick of business sense in their whole body.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#36]
BBAS...Those are the initials, am I right?

Edit to add:
Oh well, to late for my answer.  

Shotgun by the register and those guys are always eating burgers and fries.  I had ups and down's visiting that store.  I think I had a similar experience there as well, but not as bad.  Although it's crowded all the time I just go to the Gun Store nowadays or Galyans....Galyans loves me.....
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#37]
I bought or rather my wife bought me a new Orvis Trident fly rod and reel for my birthday last April.  A place in Bordentown, NJ called the Sportsman Center.  My wife is a bartender and I went with her to show her the rod and to inspect it to make sure it was good to go.  Anyway she had 150$ in ones and the rest in 20's.  She hands the counter lady $500 for a total bill of $496 and change.  The bitch looked at her and said "All these ones?  Your kidding right."  And she got all beligerant.  So I said "Nice way to loose a $500 sale! Get the manager on duty."  She replied "I am the manager."  I said "Fine keep your fucking rod I'll go up the road to Harry's."  At this time the fishing dept guy comes over and asks the problem and I explain.  He says he was sorry casts the bitch a nasty glance and we bought the outfit.  Do I shop there anymore?  Not on your life!  

Assholes are everywhere.  As for your experience with some fathead hillbilly that thinks he is tough, fuck him.  I'm sure a good heel palm to his chin would put his lights out real quick.  I don't buy into that "I'm big and I'm bad" BS.  I've seen 140lb guys kick the shit out of guys twice that size.  I've put guys that thought they were badass lights out so fast they had to be walked out the door by there GF's.  Big don't mean shit.  If you think your gonna be in a fight act first and aim to disable the fucker with the first shot.  This means you position yourself tactically as soon as things start to escalate.  I hate assholes like that.  Sorry about going down the brick road there but I know how you feel.  I work in a bar and get that shit at least 2x a week.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:19:01 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

.  After that we went to cash out and my bill came to $53.47, so I counted out $54 and told him  "Here's $54"

"WOW!!  $54...all counted out, thank god I went to H.S. and learned how to count."

Sgtar15

LOL. He was an asshole, but that is funny as hell.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#39]
One thing I've noticed in some gun stores is that just because gun stores tend to be refuges for guys, the employees feel it is perfectly OK to rant, rave, swear and beat their chests like neanderthals, and otherwise act in an unprofessional manner. Bottom line folks, if you are in the retail business, regardless of the industry, you better act professionally.  That means the CUSTOMER is always treated with respect.  You are asking for their business, and if you insult them, offend them or make them feel unwelcome in any way, shape or form, you are going to lose that business. Even the most timid customer may finish the business they came in to transact, but chances are that bad first impression is going to last, and they will never set foot through the door again.  Pull that act enough and the only customers you will have will be first time customers and your equally disagreeable friends.

Where is this gun store and what is it's name, so the rest of us know to avoid it?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:43:06 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
SGTAR was that the guys ar Wholesale ammo?
NoKarma

DOn't know...but they were in the second ballroom on the back wall oposite the entrance doors.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:28:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
One thing I've noticed in some gun stores is that just because gun stores tend to be refuges for guys, the employees feel it is perfectly OK to rant, rave, swear and beat their chests like neanderthals, and otherwise act in an unprofessional manner. Bottom line folks, if you are in the retail business, regardless of the industry, you better act professionally.  That means the CUSTOMER is always treated with respect.  You are asking for their business, and if you insult them, offend them or make them feel unwelcome in any way, shape or form, you are going to lose that business. Even the most timid customer may finish the business they came in to transact, but chances are that bad first impression is going to last, and they will never set foot through the door again.  Pull that act enough and the only customers you will have will be first time customers and your equally disagreeable friends.

Where is this gun store and what is it's name, so the rest of us know to avoid it?

Bill's Buy and Yell down on Fremont street.  By the way,  if you've never been there before,  you have to avoid the crack addicts and toothless hookers to get in the store.  The funny thing is,  when you get inside, the crack heads and hookers don't seem so bad compared to the employees in the store.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:55:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Even that does not work sometimes...
I went into Collectors wearing an Armani and shoes that cost more than most of the handguns that they sold.  I still didn't get any help.  I walked around the "loop" many times with no offer of assistance.  Seems they LIKE spending their time on the tire kickers and blowhards (or as I like to call them Cat-petters).
I just don't know why there are no decent shops in town.  Seems like the people who work at the stores here are old men with PMS.  They are all sooooo touchy about everything.  Crap just acknowledge someone when they come in and sell them something at a fair price.
It's not that hard.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:38:12 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

That's when I left.

Again,  I called and talked to Bill later and he told me that he would help me in the future but there is no way Jason is going anywhere.

Guess what?  Bill won't be helping because I will NEVER go back there again.  I will tell anyone that will listen what happened to me too.

If I get bored I might even go stand in front of the shop with a sign giving a synopsis of my experience that says, "if you want the whole story just ask".

HMMMMM?????

Every time you buy something somewhere else, send the owner a xerox of the recept, with a runnig total of the $ spent elsewhere.  You could also just xerox the cash (in black and white, scaled) and send him the copy.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Hell,  I think I'll do that!!!

That's a great idea.  As a matter of fact,  I have  a reciept from Galyan's right in front of me for $106.34 from just yesterday.  It is all gun related stuff,  nothing else on there whatsoever but gun stuff.

I think I'll start saving these reciepts and send copies of them in every month to ole' Bill.  To be honest though,  I still don't think he'll give a shit.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#45]
I dont think he will care either.

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#46]
I thought I had it made...

I found a nice shop about 25 minutes out of town, the prices were inbetween good and bad, but they had a halfway decent selection. They even had a few "evil" AR15's (here in Kansas, go figure!), and some other assorted "non-hunting" guns.

The owners were two nice older gentlemen. One of the owners would spend as much time as I had showing me stuff, and chatting about this or that, firearm related. He went out of his way to help out with stuff like contact info for certain companies whose products they didn't carry, etc.

After 2 transfers, a few hundred bucks of assorted cleaning items and accessories, and a few thousand rounds of ammo... I was pretty pleased with this place. They charged more than the closer shops for transfers ($25), but I liked their service and attitude.

The last time I went in to have a third transfer (a stripped lower reciever), the guy I usually deal with was busy with another customer. So a middle aged guy (40's?) comes around and helps me out. Acted a little smug... but not a big deal.

When he goes to ring up my transfer, he takes my card and hands me a receipt he wants signed for the transfer... on it is a bill of $75.

I asked him if that was a mistake, because I had just done 2 other transfers for $25 each.

He said something about a "new policy" or something, and I asked the older gentleman what was going on. The older guy said they had indeed changed their policy about a week ago to be a higher price for items they carried... But since this was an item they DONT carry, and it was also from a manufacturer they don't carry (RRA), that they would just charge the $25.

Well, the middle aged guy gets a bit perturbed (apparently at having to re-write the bill of sale/transfer stuff) and goes over and rings me up for $25 (plus tax... whatever that was), and then from about 10 or 15 feet away, THROWS my credit card back at me, like it was a frisbee or ninja star.

After it bounced off my chest and landed on the floor, I asked to speak with the owner. The guy calls into the back room, "dad..." and I pretty much knew there was nothing to be done about it... His dad was the owner/ffl holder.

I thanked them for their previous services and told them they'd not be seeing me again.

Shame, it was a decent little shop with one jerk who ruined it for them. Gotta love family.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#47]

To be honest though,  I still don't think he'll give a shit.  

No, he won't give a shit.  That's why you were screwed over in the first place.  His knuckledragger knew what he could get away with and keep his job.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Sounds like we've all somehow wondered into that pawn shop in "Pulp Fiction".
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Sounds like we've all somehow wondered into that pawn shop in "Pulp Fiction".

I guess Jason would be equivalent to the "Gimp"???

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Have any of you ever worked in a gunshop?  Or retail in general?  If you think the employees are morons, you should see the customers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top