Quoted:
I like banging black chicks and asians
View Quote
You and me both!
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well it does mean you are triggered by it.  So you are acting just like the SJWs you complain about...
View Quote
Do you even know what triggered is, or are you just parroting a term all the hip kids are using on the newfangled interweb?
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it's part marketing in that they're trying to reach more consumers. As well as part regular virtue signaling.

Not just for the company making the game but the associated money makers down the line - reviewers, bloggers and so forth.

Recently I went looking for a review of the Dishonored 2 expansion where the main character is a black woman. The review the came up first either from kotaku or polygon, made sure to mention how the white male reviewer was very excited to experience the game world as a black lesbian. I was left puzzled and decided to just find something else to play. I'm interested in a good story and a fun game, not convergence .

Also noticed the same thing happening in hiking and cycling. I've never seen a black woman at a gravel race in 4 years and dozens of races but they're packed into the marketing for sure.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]
The reason is simple. White people DON"T complain openly. Yet blacks will burn your fucking city down if they feel left out of something. Blacks on an average also have a higher buying power. Therefore its safe to push all ads in that direction. So much so that they will use black people for products they would never buy. Like snow skis.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:45:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
At the end of the day, it’s all pink in the middle....
View Quote
Unless you missed the hole.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Since Trumps election its become mandatory that there is at least one black character in groups of three or more. After that you need to include a latino, than either an Asian or a female black or latino.
View Quote
Don't forget the lesbians!  And not the male-fantasy lipstick lesbians - (at least, not always anymore ....)

The CHAPSTICK lesbians, like this ....

Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:51:49 PM EDT
[#8]
No, but I have noticed an definite increase in mixed couples in commercials
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:58:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Haven't really noticed what you are talking about, but what I have noticed are Black female and White male couples being advertised in everything from new car ads, grocery store ads, and kids stuff like toys and clothes.
They've got to be insane because that is the least likely pairing you will ever see, at least around here.
View Quote
I'm about as white as they come, and my monogamous ladyfriend is from Barbados.  We both shoot, fish, camp and fuck.

were you implying something?

ETA: in order to spare you a Google search, most people from Barbados are from African decent.  OMG the horror
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#10]
The General commercial always cracks me up... paying respect to all those black women autobody techs.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Almost all of the black women like me at work.

I’m usually bad at picking up on such things, but I think one was flirting with me today.

No weird SJW stuff,  I just work in Detroit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:13:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Op crawl from underneath a rock.   What’s his next thread?   “What’s up with a gay person on each show”?
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
At the end of the day, it's all pink in the middle....
View Quote
Yes but certain wrappers are more appealing than others
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#14]
What I've really noticed is the proliferation of "black" shows on HBO and especially Starz.

LOL....Luke Cage is about as "black" a show as I care to watch.....Keepin' Harlem real yo.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do you even know what triggered is, or are you just parroting a term all the hip kids are using on the newfangled interweb?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well it does mean you are triggered by it.  So you are acting just like the SJWs you complain about...
Triggered people going off on a rant about something they personally feels is slight at their views traditions.  You are triggered by SJWs and black females everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't know, I really don't watch TV, I watch [adult swim] in the late hours because I hate most anything on TV anymore. It's been that way for years, I play guitar more than I do anything, I don't have time nor do I want to make time to watch TV, always hated it TBH.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Since they are typically quit hot I am for it!
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Try buying a box of diapers that has a picture of a white baby on it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Triggered people going off on a rant about something they personally feels is slight at their views traditions.  You are triggered by SJWs and black females everywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You missed the mark again......Bad programming is just, well, bad programming. You may as well call Starz the .50 Cent/Shaka Zulu Channel right now.

I'm sure all will be right as rain when they start another season of Outlander.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You missed the mark again......Bad programming is just, well, bad programming. You may as well call Starz the .50 Cent/Shaka Zulu Channel right now.

View Quote
Don't count on it...mid-1700's in their new location of Georgia?  Plenty of opportunity for Claire to fight slavery in the colonies, since she was a "woke" female physician in Boston in her previous life...
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:58:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Who cares?
View Quote
You might want to care about the culture war.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Light skinned black females with sideshow bob hair.
View Quote
There are some lookers out there.

Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Don't count on it...mid-1700's in their new location of Georgia?  Plenty of opportunity for Claire to fight slavery in the colonies, since she was a "woke" female physician in Boston in her previous life...
View Quote
But the womenz love it and it has just enough sword play for the men (I see you are up on events) so....Good programming.

Take Starz's Ash and the Evil Dead.....It's on death's doorstep (if not already cancelled) and rightfully so because it's a terrible show, nothing to do with SJW.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#25]
It amazes me this woman thought this was noteworthy enough to put on Twitter.

I am sure this poor pilot had to be embarrassed

Mental illness pure and simple.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#26]

I've been with a  few black girls and I would say, although fun in bed and generally enthusiastic in bed, I still prefer white girls. Was married to a Mexican lady for a few years, and also been with a few Asian girls. Just not overly attracted to Black, Latino or Asian girls. Does that make me a racist?
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:30:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Every company website or advertisement has natural haired black women with glasses now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Every company website or advertisement has natural haired black women with glasses now.
View Quote
Wait for the new Arfcom homepage.  It’s coming.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wait for the new Arfcom homepage.  It’s coming.
View Quote
I would be over the moon to have a legit photo of Oprah happily holding an AR15 and blasting away. Frankly, we need everybody we can get on our side.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
6% of the population, 25% of the TV airtime.
View Quote
Found on nearly all the local news stations the formula for "Diversity" is Black Dude, White Chick.

Evidently, having two white people on the screen at the same time triggers SJW screams "White Supremacy" or such...
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Try buying a box of diapers that has a picture of a white baby on it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/484786/AB3E6D36-FDA3-4724-9F07-A432EF4702F4-671152.JPG
View Quote

Hold on I'll snap a pic of my diaper fort we have amassed. We only buy white baby diapers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#32]
I thought this was going to be about airport workers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:19:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Its all part of the programming and it has been in place for some time now. The difference this year is that the left machine is fullsteam ahead. It is no longer an issue with being blatant and obvious with their agenda.

The objective here is not to promote color or make black chicks really “bangable” as some of the morons suggested.

The objective of diversity is to undermine the tradition of western culture this country was founded on and more specifically program the minds that white caucasion is inferior in some or all ways. For example your new heroes should be black, or at a minimum non-white. Remember those tradition american heroes, yeah they are all racist, but here is some new ones that are approved for consumption, comrade.

Its all right there in the communist party america goals 1963. Look it up if you dare.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Waiting for season 2 of counterpart.

Power is a guilty pleasure
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thugs on Tugs
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It amazes me this woman thought this was noteworthy enough to put on Twitter.

I am sure this poor pilot had to be embarrassed

Mental illness pure and simple.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/14294/40247126_290923708386122_6299477783433183232_o-671177.JPG
View Quote
Soft bigotry of low expectations in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Soft bigotry of low expectations in a nutshell.
View Quote

Yeah no kidding. Might as well have said "They let you people have this job?"
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#39]
It's all pink on the inside, brother.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Are these black females taking jobs from you or something?
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
6% of the population, 25% of the TV airtime.
View Quote
Where are TV ideas pitched?

NYC, L. A. predominantly.

What is the composition of those places? I can speak for NY - more blacks than Salt Lake City, or most places listed in profiles here.

Also higher concentration of gays, idiots, liberals, what not.

It reasons that you will see more dumb shit in the media because it is a microcosm of their bubble, not yours.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Are these black females taking jobs from you or something?
View Quote
I could drive the roller for a paving company if it wernt for black women stealing my job.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Where are TV ideas pitched?

NYC, L. A. predominantly.

What is the composition of those places? I can speak for NY - more blacks than Salt Lake City, or most places listed in profiles here.

Also higher concentration of gays, idiots, liberals, what not.

It reasons that you will see more dumb shit in the media because it is a microcosm of their bubble, not yours.
View Quote
That kind of well reasoned logic had no place here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I could drive the roller for a paving company if it wernt for black women stealing my job.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:25:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Too bad Hollywood completely misses the mark when it comes to humanizing Indians, falling back on the tired “scowling silent noble something-or-other”. Horse operas aside, one of the few things ‘Dances With Wolves’ got Right was the way the tribe members interacted with each other, and then only in the briefest of moments.

The ones I’ve met would give Noo Yawk and Bahstan serious competition in the ball-busting Department.
View Quote
Truth. My hometown is like 2/3 native and I can confirm. Not to mention that, at least where I grew up, they have a unique sense of humor that I haven't really heard anywhere else.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Too bad Hollywood completely misses the mark when it comes to humanizing Indians, falling back on the tired “scowling silent noble something-or-other”. Horse operas aside, one of the few things ‘Dances With Wolves’ got Right was the way the tribe members interacted with each other, and then only in the briefest of moments.

The ones I’ve met would give Noo Yawk and Bahstan serious competition in the ball-busting Department.
View Quote
Very true.  Here in WA I have known lots of natives.  Really good sense of humor that hollywood never shows.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#47]
I see a lot of black women in outdoors equipment ads. In reality, at work, blacks joke with me that only a white boy would go camping and pretend to be homeless.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The reason is simple. White people DON"T complain openly. Yet blacks will burn your fucking city down if they feel left out of something. Blacks on an average also have a higher buying power. Therefore its safe to push all ads in that direction. So much so that they will use black people for products they would never buy. Like snow skis.
View Quote
What's to complain about?  Honestly, I think a lot of arfcommers are just as bad as the SJW's when it comes to literally looking for shit to get pissed off about.  Many acting roles are non-specific when it comes to race.  That guy walking down the street holding a newspaper could just as easily be white or black or Hispanic - it just doesn't matter.  Occasionally (as is the case in Luke Cage) the character is black.  So he's played by a black actor.  Big whoop.  I don't hear anybody complaining that Jessica Jones is played by a white female.  White women buy diapers.  So do black women.  Blacks buy all kinds of products that you, with your closeted racist point of view, would consider a "white product."  For the record: I've got black relatives that ski.

Here's a challenge for you: Name one time when blacks burned somebody's fucking city down because they felt "left out of something."

I swear - it's threads like this that convinces me that racism is still alive and well in the good old US of A.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:
Thugs on Tugs
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:
Quoted:
Thugs on Tugs
TSA
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#50]
It's a scary world out there OP and you will be surprised to realize that..........not everyone in the world is white
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top