Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they instruct and train them in that defensive maneuver where you clamp down on your captors junk with
your teeth and threaten to bite it off if they don't comply?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think they would let them stay regarless, probably Nz and AUS as well. Getting there is probably the issue. I suppose you could go as a tourist and then ask for asylum, but the of course, you don’t have any assets.

I know SA has some strict rules on how much you can move out of the countey, hell, it may be zero now. The whites who saw the writing on the wall bailed with assets and when the majority took over they put the clamps on that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ehhh, the Israeli government has some leeway regarding recent converts.

But if Netanyahu made it happen, the triggering would be glorious.
I think they would let them stay regarless, probably Nz and AUS as well. Getting there is probably the issue. I suppose you could go as a tourist and then ask for asylum, but the of course, you don’t have any assets.

I know SA has some strict rules on how much you can move out of the countey, hell, it may be zero now. The whites who saw the writing on the wall bailed with assets and when the majority took over they put the clamps on that.
Australia already said no.

New Zealand is nearly full-blown commie at this point.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Some keep saying you can't leave with any assets.  That would be the only instance where I would recommend Bitcoin.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do they instruct and train them in that defensive maneuver where you clamp down on your captors junk with
View Quote
You must be a pro at that. You can make a lot of money in SA, as well as in a dark alley at 3 in the morning.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Working as planned
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw a special about the mess over there.  They apparently can’t own guns, one of the people featured was a woman who owned a paintball shop,  they were selling paintball guns for protection.
Gun ownership is legal but there are licenses and hoops to jump through.  I know a guy who still has family there and says target shooting isn't common or popular anymore because ammo is crazy expensive.  He tried sending reloading equipment and supplies but ITAR won't allow that.
Working as planned
White South Africans are only one overweight and or situationally unaware cop or soldier from being armed. Sad but true.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Need moar Executive Outcomes.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#7]
T.I.A!

I’m headed to SA next month vacation.
Things might be heating up by then.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Tagged for when I get back to civilization
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#9]
https://www.timesofisrael.com/mandela-received-mossad-weapons-training/

Mandela received Mossad weapons training
Late South African icon met with Israeli agents in Ethiopia in 1962 under the alias David Mobsari, Israeli document shows

Nelson Mandela received training from Israel’s Mossad in the 1960s, an Israeli government document has revealed.

Mandela, the former South African president and anti-apartheid leader who died earlier this month, was trained by Mossad agents in weaponry and sabotage in 1962, according to a report in Haaretz that was based on a document in the Israel State Archives labeled “Top Secret.”
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Honestly what the whites need to do in SA is get the fuck out of there, and let the local tribes have it out. Half the problems Africa has today is because of foreign invaders during the dark ages. Ie the Dutch and the French.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They would. I pretty sure if it’s proven that you are no shit Jewish, you can move there and become a citizen. I only remember that because of an article I read about that liberal cunt Natalie Portman. Ack, looked it up, she was born there. But, they sure let a lot of Ethopian jews into the country, so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you imagine the triggering that would happen if Israel let them all in?
They would. I pretty sure if it’s proven that you are no shit Jewish, you can move there and become a citizen. I only remember that because of an article I read about that liberal cunt Natalie Portman. Ack, looked it up, she was born there. But, they sure let a lot of Ethopian jews into the country, so.
With some caveats.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#452141d367b8

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:00:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some keep saying you can't leave with any assets.  That would be the only instance where I would recommend Bitcoin.
View Quote
I don't think they can sell their farms.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Honestly what the whites need to do in SA is get the fuck out of there, and let the local tribes have it out. Half the problems Africa has today is because of foreign invaders during the dark ages. Ie the Dutch and the French.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The American Pravda remains silent.

We should sanction the fuck out of SA.
View Quote
It worked SO well the first time.
Seriously, the power base of the ANC and the EFF live in tin shakes with no running water, no sewer, and stolen power. Sanctions can't make them go any lower.
They can make their own petroleum from coal, the infrastructure for that is left over from the pre apartheid days.

The only thing that could possibly work is withholding HIV meds, but that would cause an absolute bloodbath if enforced. Not to mention it is not politically viable to blockade lifesaving meds.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:04:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I gotta learn exactly what sanctions are, how they even matter, and how it affects a country. South Africa doesn't have jack shit to offer,do they?...
View Quote
Worlds biggest gold and diamond reserves, decent coal and iron ore reserves, and their produce feeds a lot of Europe.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:05:03 PM EDT
[#16]
You’d think they’d have plenty of their own ex soldiers to train them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#17]
“I wonder how long the gold in his head would feed our village?”
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You must be a pro at that. You can make a lot of money in SA, as well as in a dark alley at 3 in the morning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"My mouth is big enough for two of these"...

Video at link.

Gun activist Dan Roberts has addressed his humiliating appearance on Who Is America? branding Sacha Baron Cohen “malicious.”

The episode saw the pro-gun group leader place a sex toy in his mouth after Cohen - in character as Israeli terror expert Erran Morad - convinced him it was a defence strategy designed to survive beheadings.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/who-is-america-dan-roberts-sacha-baron-cohen-legal-action-sex-toy-mouth-a8490691.html
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:45:04 PM EDT
[#19]
I recall hearing about some remote people's in a certain country. A certain government set up a resort as a front and began transporting people out of the country under the cover of darkness.

Probably happening there.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#20]
All you good people no having kids so you can accumulate wealth take notice
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:53:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

With some caveats.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#452141d367b8

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control
View Quote
I have no problem with that. We should do that to people on welfare of any kind and for the first 5yrs for anyone who moves here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
No, Africa was fucked up before whitey showed up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:00:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
What writing system originated in sub-Saharan Africa?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:09:52 PM EDT
[#24]
You can only backpedal and apologize so much and so far before it becomes a matter of you or them.

What happens when it’s our turn? From the timbre of conversations here, I don’t see how our side will survive its own tendency to self destruct.

The timid, civilized world has no response to barbarity other than concessions and smiles.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Jews supported the end of Apartheid. I hope they defend the whites now that they’ve put them in a difficult situation.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:16:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
There is a white South African guy on YT that got 2 pet tigers after having an armed home invasion.

Shockingly no more home invasions after that.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:17:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Those farmers need to get wise.   They need to get the factions fighting and do "things" to keep it going and throw fuel on the fire.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You’d think they’d have plenty of their own ex soldiers to train them.
View Quote
Probably, but that wouldn’t exactly be of interest in an Israeli newscast.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#29]
If the land confiscations go through, the farmers need to have a torch party and burn EVERYTHING. Leave nothing but chard earth and ruble for the FSA. I know I would rather burn and destroy what I worked hard to build, then give it all away to those mother fuckers.

Destroy it all and claim asylum in Australia
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#30]
The boers became weak and lazy off the backs of cheap African labor, their getting what they deserve.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:33:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The boers became weak and lazy off the backs of cheap African labor, their getting what they deserve.
View Quote
The Boers who built the country? STFU.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#32]
I recently had the opportunity to talk with a guy from Zimbabwe and SA.  He said that he has his own company here, pays his taxes, employs people and it took him almost 17 yrs to get his naturalization papers.  His son is leaving in Sept for Boot Camp (Army)  but it took almost a year to get his waiver because he only has a green card.

Anyway, he said that the US wont allow too many to immigrate to the US and wont accept them as political refugees.

He said he grew up in Rhodesia and his family moved to SA because of the war.   While not appearing to be an 88'er he has no love for communist or the current governments.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#33]
I'd move before doing that to my kid
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

From what I've read, white SAers can't leave with over 10k, either.
View Quote
You could always convert to bitcoin and cash out on the other side.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:37:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Average IQ in the US: 98
Average IQ in SA: 77

FWIW: Cambodia and Laos are a good bit higher than SA... Think about that for a second, Cambodia and Laos.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:37:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They are doing it in cities and most whites left the cities and moved to the burbs.
View Quote
The burbs are still America.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:38:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Outstanding. I want to see the underdog commit some heinous war crimes.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:43:51 PM EDT
[#38]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If the land confiscations go through, the farmers need to have a torch party and burn EVERYTHING. Leave nothing but chard earth and ruble for the FSA. I know I would rather burn and destroy what I worked hard to build, then give it all away to those mother fuckers.

Destroy it all and claim asylum in Australia
View Quote
Those commie bastards couldn’t grow food on the best ground on Earth. No need to destroy everything on the way out. They’ll still starve anyway.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:45:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
There’s always a few.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Move to the USA and become African Americans and reap the benefits.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:57:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember who built this country? Look who's getting fat and lazy now, 200 year cycle.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:06:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It's unwinnable. If you are a white south african, walk away with whatever you can.
View Quote
Walk to where?

The cunts here, are selective about what is, and isn't, Govt. sponsored  Genocide, and even more are too busy with Kardashian ass  to even give a shit.

China, is taking control of the natural resources of the RSA, while the world turns a blind eye to Global Marxism.

The Boer has no where to go, and no place to immigrate as a refugee.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
1.  Australia offered to fast-track visas for white South African farmers for humanitarian reasons but the SA government wouldn't allow it.

2.  The SA government is not only not doing anything to help the farmers, they are enacting laws to confiscate their lands.

That is a government that is fundamentally flawed and needs to go away.
View Quote
That is a Criminal Govt. hell bent on Genocide, funded by the Chinese, with the silent approval of the E.U., Kanada, and our own cunts in D.C.....

Silence is the same as approval.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:28:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Jews supported the end of Apartheid. I hope they defend the whites now that they’ve put them in a difficult situation.
View Quote
During the globalist embargo of the RSA, Isreal stood against the Communist ANC with the Boer...and us.

You are clueless and naive.

In the late 80's, through the early 90's, when it was political suicide to oppose Communists the RSA, a shitload of reality from the USofA was in the RSA....just with Izzy markings.

Go ahead. Blame the Jews....none of the Euro cunts would step up, and most of our own were sucking ANC Dick.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#46]
They need less pistols and krav maga, and more entrenchment, grazing fire and HE for dead space.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:41:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lemme guess....

Suburban white kid. Never been exposed to anything more real than a Bus stop. Mommy cut the crust off your PB&J, and your teachers would never lie to promote their agenda....and ya damn sure never stepped foot on the Veldt?

Consider that the Zulu around the Boer, are being slaughtered for protecting the Boer. Same as they were during the bush wars and the Boer and Zulu fought together against invader trash.
It never has been a race issue. It's all about a control over resource issue...and the Communists want it all.

Get a clue. Damn!
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:43:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Those farmers need to get out if they can. Sell everything, leave with the clothes on their back if they have to. Yeah I get it, it’s their homes but they have to be pragmatic for their families. Unless an outside force steps in, it’s just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They're in fucking africa, the black market on the continent can get you almost anything. Fuck paintball guns and licenses, they should be getting themselves beltfeds, mines and rpgs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw a special about the mess over there.  They apparently can’t own guns, one of the people featured was a woman who owned a paintball shop,  they were selling paintball guns for protection.
Gun ownership is legal but there are licenses and hoops to jump through.  I know a guy who still has family there and says target shooting isn't common or popular anymore because ammo is crazy expensive.  He tried sending reloading equipment and supplies but ITAR won't allow that.
They're in fucking africa, the black market on the continent can get you almost anything. Fuck paintball guns and licenses, they should be getting themselves beltfeds, mines and rpgs.
Contrary to popular belief, you can't just magically make guns and ammo pop up out of thin air. Black market is called the black market for a reason.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 1:48:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
During the globalist embargo of the RSA, Isreal stood against the Communist ANC with the Boer...and us.

In the late 80's, through the early 90's, when it was political suicide to oppose Communists the RSA, a shitload of reality from the USofA was in the RSA....just with Izzy markings.

Go ahead. Blame the Jews....none of the Euro cunts would step up, and most of our own were sucking ANC Dick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Israel and the fucktards like Soros are different animals. The Israelis backed the white South African government for decades. Basically developed nuclear weapons in a joint partnership, shared rifle designs, built a fighter jet together...
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top