Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/10/2018 9:41:01 PM EDT
White farm murders in South Africa - Race hate, politics or greed? | Foreign Correspondent

Israeli Commando Trains White South African Farmers in Self-Defense
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
What the heck, my blood pressure was dropping after the AJ shit, now they got Gavin and you post this (I'll watch) bring on the Beta-Blockers and Indigestion meds.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag for later.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#3]
They have it coming for being white, oppressive, imperialistic, racist swine.

SWINE!

Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Total ripoff of Farmlands

FARMLANDS (2018) | Official Documentary
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
View Quote
Farmlands was good too.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Farmlands was good too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
Farmlands was good too.
Bloodlands has the ABC (Australian BBC) logo on the video.  Are they the producers?  That's surprising if they are.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#7]
When is the group of ARF pipe hitters headed over to start regulating?
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:04:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope those farmers do the needful so hard and so prolifically that the world is still talking about it a century from now.

If you're being hunted to extinction and the world community is looking on with disinterest, why NOT commit heinous war crimes?
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hope those farmers do the needful so hard and so prolifically that the world is still talking about it a century from now.

If you're being hunted to extinction and the world community is looking on with disinterest, why NOT commit heinous war crimes?
View Quote
Because the West will ride in the crush them. Europe would mobilize and have the US, or even Chinese Container Ships transport them to SJW the Boers into mass graves.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:11:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Because the West will ride in the crush them. Europe would mobilize and have the US, or even Chinese Container Ships transport them to SJW the Boers into mass graves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not with trump in charge.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:12:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
In.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:18:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:22:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hence why I said Chinese Container Ships if needed. The West will not allow the Boer to go and win this.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:48:51 PM EDT
[#15]
I love the Israelis but they need to take their stupid fucking empy chamber shit somewhere else. Family member visited me 2 weeks ago and was horrified that I carried with a loaded chamber. Went on to tell me about this Israeli super soldier teaching them to rack while drawing and how much better it is. Give me a break.
Will watch when I get home, thanks OP.
I agree though if the guys really stood up and started slotting floppies, the UN and Chinese will be on them like white on rice. Not before they have 5000 heads on spikes though.
Sadly, the will to unite and do the needful is no longer there and the new generation are just as fucking useless as in US and Europe. The guys with training and experience are getting older or have left.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:51:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Half of GD thinks it is the Boers fault for not illegally immigrating to other countries.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:53:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I love the Israelis but they need to take their stupid fucking empy chamber shit somewhere else. Family member visited me 2 weeks ago and was horrified that I carried with a loaded chamber. Went on to tell me about this Israeli super soldier teaching them to rack while drawing and how much better it is. Give me a break.
I agree though if the guys really stood up and started slotting floppies, the UN and Chinese will be on them like white on rice. Not before they have 5000 heads on spikes though.
Sadly, the will to unite and do the needful is no longer there and the new generation are just as fucking useless as in US and Europe. The guys with training and experience are getting older or have left.
View Quote
Yeah, and operators like you need to quit telling 68 year old women in their first ccw class that they must, MUST carry one in the chamber at all times or they'll be unable to defend themselves and will probably be raped to death. My mother in law was keeping one in the chamber with her piece flopping around loose in her purse, just waiting for some kid to reach in for gum and get their head blown off, "because my instructor said I need to keep it chambered".
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:53:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

SWINE!

View Quote
@kev10mm

That's right, isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:54:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Are they wanted? Because I'm pretty sure a lot of these people being killed voted themselves right into this position.

Sucks for them, but it was avoidable.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#20]
We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Hold on, it's gonna' get out of hand and damn few are going to live through it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, and operators like you need to quit telling 68 year old women in their first ccw class that they must, MUST carry one in the chamber at all times or they'll be unable to defend themselves and will probably be raped to death. My mother in law was keeping one in the chamber with her piece flopping around loose in her purse, just waiting for some kid to reach in for gum and get their head blown off, "because my instructor said I need to keep it chambered".
View Quote
No operator, but been in enough shitty situations to know it's bullshit. If you are carrying a pistol in anpurse in South Africa, you are a fucking moron to begin with. Purse snatching is so common, folks don't even call the cops anymore. Carry it on you, in a holster. Period. A 68 year old women will not have the ability to draw from concealment and rack a pistol in time to defend herself without a lot of training and practice.
Giving someone a weekend course and then leaving them to their own devices does not equal training a soldier.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are they wanted? Because I'm pretty sure a lot of these people being killed voted themselves right into this position.

View Quote
Their vote was insignificant shit was going to happen. The way it happened, regardless. Besides, everyone that voted for change in the referendum back in 91 or 92, I think, left the country already.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:03:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's a training problem your mother has.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What good is it to carry a firearm without a round in the chamber?

I mean, when you need it, you need it and you might not have the time or ability to charge the weapon.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:07:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Apply for refugee status to the U.S.

Or don't.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What good is it to carry a firearm without a round in the chamber?

I mean, when you need it, you need it and you might not have the time or ability to charge the weapon.
View Quote
I've never understood it, except as amateurs believing they need the gun as a magic power talisman to ward off evil and harm without being familiar with its use.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:10:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Or don't.
View Quote
Many have tried. I don't think a single one has been approved. Something about being white and that shit ain't really that bad.
Also I don't think anyone in the US govt would want to admit how wrong they were about the bomb tossing assholes they supported.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:11:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Many have tried. I don't think a single one has been approved. Something about being white and that shit ain't really that bad.
Also I don't think anyone in the US govt would want to admit how wrong they were about the bomb tossing assholes they supported.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or don't.
Yeah, it would take a VERY harsh examination of their fundamental worldviews to come to terms with this.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Hold on, it's gonna' get out of hand and damn few are going to live through it.
View Quote
This, I'm afraid...it appears things are about to get much worse before they get better.

Interesting that the commentators think that Zimbabwe is a better place to be right now than South Africa, if you're white.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:13:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
That’s rather dramatic, dontcha think?

We’ve somehow raised 4 kids with my wife having various chamber loaded Glocks flopping around loose in her purse for 21 years with no heads blown off and lots of gum pieces retrieved.

Some of you are more scared of guns than the antis.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:22:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or don't.
Sounds like its time for y'all to petition this administration.

Sounds like something he might bite on.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sounds like its time for y'all to petition this administration.

Sounds like something he might bite on.
View Quote
If I'm not mistaken, a petition or something like it is already in place. It would be political suicide, but I think Pres Trump is more IDGAF when it comes to politics than any other Pres weve had. Only time will tell.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Interesting that the commentators think that Zimbabwe is a better place to be right now than South Africa, if you're white.
View Quote
All 5 whites left in Zim...
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:30:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

We’ve somehow raised 4 kids with my wife having various chamber loaded Glocks flopping around loose in her purse for 21 years with no heads blown off and lots of gum pieces retrieved.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't disagree with the general sentiment, but carrying anything without a guard on the trigger (in a purse, holster, or a pocket), is just plain stupid.

Seriously, dude...
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:21:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Half of GD thinks it is the Boers fault for not illegally immigrating to other countries.
View Quote
It is the Boers fault for allow migration of cheap laborers in the 20th Century and letting them settle and breed like rabbits. The vast majority of the Black Population in South Africa are Bantu. The Zulu and Sãn/Khoesan are basically the native Blacks. But during British rule and even during the height of Apartheid, millions upon millions of Bantu streamed south from the rest of Africa to seek work and better standards of living.

Even Nelson Mandela isn't Zulu or Sãn/Khoesãn. He is a subgroup of Bantu, Xhosa to be exact. And was born into royalty from them. They descend from the Nguni tribes of the Great Lakes region of Africa and migrated south.

Boers loved cheap labor and imported them. They settled, had kids, their kids had kids, etc....

Now the Boer are out numbered by the Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren and Great Great Grandchildren of imported migrants. Also why there is a large Indian subsection too. The Coloureds were originally imported as cheap labornat the start of British rule because guess what.... there weren't enough Blacks yet.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of these people were against Petit and Grand Apartheid and favored the belief of equal rights. Remember, the ANC kept it under wraps of their open connections to Communism and that Mandela was a member of the Communist Party.

South Africa is a very complicated subject. Grand Apartheid was good for the most part, Petit Apartheid ws the straw that broke the camel's back.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Their vote was insignificant shit was going to happen. The way it happened, regardless. Besides, everyone that voted for change in the referendum back in 91 or 92, I think, left the country already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

92 was the referendum, only Whites and Coloureds voted. 94 was the first election where the majority of Blacks had a say. But yeah, most that voted back then left I think. It is really complicated and I have seen period articles, news shows, etc.... it was really painted that all would get better, not worse.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#38]
For the same reason that the US helped turn the RSA into the shit hole it is today.

Nasty, mean whites opressing the happy black majority inhabitants.

Naughty, naughty whites.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
For the same reason that the US helped turn the RSA into the shit hole it is today.

Nasty, mean whites opressing the happy black majority inhabitanrs.

Naughty, naughty whites.
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Her instructor sucked, but not because they told her to carry with a loaded chamber.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Little wonder why wytes are fleeing to Russia.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The instructor was right. People should carry with a round chambered. Hell a lot of women have trouble operating the slide on a semiauto at the range much less in a high stress environment. Why add that to the equation?
Maybe he failed on explaining how it’s important to keep the pistol separate from all the crap in the purse and to keep the trigger covered by something like a quality holster. Or maybe he did touch base on that and she didn’t hear him.
But it’s easier to blame our failings on someone else.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Little wonder why wytes are fleeing to Russia.
View Quote
If they were smart they'd airlift all those white farmers and give them homesteads to farm on all their idle land.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

SWINE!

View Quote
We've taught in our own higher learning institutions. To foreign exchange students. Why wouldn't they believe it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Her instructor sucked, but not because they told her to carry with a loaded chamber.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Word for word, what I was going to post!
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Lived in South Africa for 2 years.  1988-1990.
The problem is the "bad guys" come in large groups from different directions in the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Lived in South Africa for 2 years.  1988-1990.
The problem is the "bad guys" come in large groups from different directions in the middle of the night.
View Quote
The folks who used these had a similar problem.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Don't disagree with the general sentiment, but carrying anything without a guard on the trigger (in a purse, holster, or a pocket), is just plain stupid.

Seriously, dude...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, dude...
That is what mechanical safeties are for, to make sure if the trigger is inadvertently snagged it won’t shoot.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That is what mechanical safeties are for, to make sure if the trigger is inadvertently snagged it won’t shoot.
View Quote
This is the kind of shit I come here to learn.

Thank you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top