BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sessions will be gone if he does not investigate.  The IG report states laws were broken.  I imagine things in the IG report relate to the FISA abuse somehow.  Can't be ignored.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and this is where the swamp creature Sessions exacts revenge upon Trump for calling him out so many times. Sessions will either say NOPE, or he will slow walk it all until Trump is out of office, or the statute of limitations is reached.
Sessions will be gone if he does not investigate.  The IG report states laws were broken.  I imagine things in the IG report relate to the FISA abuse somehow.  Can't be ignored.
Sessions has already appointed a prosecutor, USA Huber, months ago to work hand in glove with IG Horowitz.

That work be the foundations of the following prosecutions of what will be the biggest Government scandal/crime of our lifetime.

Session has played his role to perfection.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#2]
He's fucked.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This entire thing has spun out of anyone's control.  Public is growing wary of these type of accusations.

Trump better put up or shut up.  Too much empty talk for too long.
View Quote
Too much of the public never hears of these accusations because the news they get is from the local USA Today or Gannett newsrag, or network TV. Older folks that still think the internet is an unreliable source, and don't have or want cable.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL.

The Department of Justice seems to be working on Sunday afternoon.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
lol Why didn't he just issue a confession?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Will someone please tell PDJT to start declassifying all sorts of shit relating to F&F, IRS etc. He has the authority to declassify whatever he wants. Use it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote
He's scared shitless because he knows he was the main person in all of this.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#11]
The interesting thing is that even with all of the illegal, unethical, and immoral things pulled by the last administration, this would have all gone away if the left had respected the election. They had to keep digging in an attempt to overturn the results, and all they seem to be doing is digging their own holes.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How did they help Hillary? By concealing a counterintelligence/criminal investigation into the Trump campaign from the voters prior to the election so her opponent had a better chance of winning?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the current White House not considered to be "inside the castle"?
Groovy.

I like this game.  I suggest we do this.

Is Trump a traitor to the United States of America?
I suspect we'll be finding out shortly. I don't consider enlisting multiple foreign governments to help your election campaign to be particularly patriotic.
Then why did your buddies in the government do it to help Hillary?  Or is it different when your side does it?
How did they help Hillary? By concealing a counterintelligence/criminal investigation into the Trump campaign from the voters prior to the election so her opponent had a better chance of winning?
I guess paying a foreign agent to produce fake information to justify wiretapping of an opposing candidate doesn't count?

Hell....Hillary/Obama used OUR OWN government to spy on Trump......

Both of my statements have been proven to have happened with actual evidence.....all your side has is lies and wishcasting...and their lies are coming to light and hopefully your buddies will face justice for their actions
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Did John Brennan lie about the Trump-Russia dossier?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#14]
It’s sad to see a grown man’s mental breakdown playing out on a public forum for all to see.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I guess paying a foreign agent to produce fake information to justify wiretapping of an opposing candidate doesn't count?

Both of my statements have been proven to have happened with actual evidence.....all your side has is lies and wishcasting...and their lies are coming to light and hopefully your buddies will face justice for their actions
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

I suspect we'll be finding out shortly. I don't consider enlisting multiple foreign governments to help your election campaign to be particularly patriotic.
Then why did your buddies in the government do it to help Hillary?  Or is it different when your side does it?

I'd be a lot more offended about our intel services spying on Trump if he wasn't in the habit of hiring foreign agents and lying about foreign contacts. Again, if the goal was political, why didn't they reveal these things before election day when it would have mattered?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#16]
But, but, but, CNN says the market will collapse Monday.

I'd not want to be standing in front of the fan when Trump dumps a metric ton of shit on it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It’s sad to see a grown man’s mental breakdown playing out on a public forum for all to see.
View Quote
I pray he never goes postal...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'd be a lot more offended about our intel services spying on Trump if he wasn't in the habit of hiring foreign agents and lying about foreign contacts. Again, if the goal was political, why didn't they reveal these things before election day when it would have mattered?
View Quote
Who is they?

Your foreign agents and spies DID  release false information before the election (piss dossier)

what could trump announce before the election when he didn't have access to the information until AFTER the election.

Comey and Mueller are liars and traitors in bed with the DNC and Hillary and you want to fellate them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
He sounds worried.  It warms my heart to know Trump just ruined his weekend.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who is they?

Your foreign agents and spies DID  release false information before the election (piss dossier)

what could trump announce before the election when he didn't have access to the information until AFTER the election.

Comey and Mueller are liars and traitors in bed with the DNC and Hillary and you want to fellate them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

Careful now......he's allergic to facts, logic, and reasoning.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Who is they?

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:25:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Rep Adam Schitt feels the need to weigh in.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

Deep state personified
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

The dossier wasn't released till after the election, but hey those are just minor details.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Because Trump included the words "for Political Purposes" they don't have to refuse.  They can answer "No" and be done with it.

Trump needs to have left that out because the FBI can lawfully answer "No" by claiming it was for national security purposes, even if the spying was used for a political purposes.
View Quote
That was a fucking tweet for we the people.  The President will have lawyers write the official order.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're deluded.  This is projections that the Dems do.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:26:38 PM EDT
[#27]
When do we hear about Hillarys mole her campaign? Oh that’s right it was rigged for hers to win
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Criminal and public enemy number one.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

USSS needs to seize control of the building. At least this gives Trump a valid reason to start a purge of the DOJ.
View Quote
Surround the building, kill the power, kill the water, and play loud music until they decide to set themselves on fire.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The dossier wasn't released till after the election, but hey those are just minor details.
View Quote
It was shopped around like a three dollar whore pre-election.

It was just, quite obviously, bullshit, and nobody bit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

Do you enjoy getting stomped in one Trump thread just to bail and get stomped in the next one?

Everyday it only gets worse for your Russia collusion position. Have some decency like bullet_sponge and just stop posting, at least for your own health. I mean, you get your news from 'themoscowproject' Time to take a hard look at yourself and cliff of instability you have dove off of
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sessions has already appointed a prosecutor, USA Huber, months ago to work hand in glove with IG Horowitz.

That work be the foundations of the following prosecutions of what will be the biggest Government scandal/crime of our lifetime.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
and this is where the swamp creature Sessions exacts revenge upon Trump for calling him out so many times. Sessions will either say NOPE, or he will slow walk it all until Trump is out of office, or the statute of limitations is reached.

This.

Rosenstein saying they're referring this to Horowitz is laughable...Horowitz is already investigating.  That was a quick OH SHIT what do we do...Horowitz, that's the ticket...

All taken care of Trump you see, yeah, um we're just going back to usurping you now MMMkay.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were only two bites about the dossier and one wasn't directly to it; the Yahoo news article which Steele provided the information for and a NY Times article most likely leaked by the FBI not long after the Carter Page warrant was completed and competing with the McCabe/Comey/re-opening of the Clinton investigation.

Even the media knew it was suspect in the summer of 2016 up until the election.  No one wanted to even go forward with it (or, were they later told to hold off?) until Comey briefed Trump in January 2017.  That is of course after Clapper leaked to Tapper (ha) from CNN to go with the story AFTER the briefing was setup.

Buzzfeed just dropped the whole thing afterward (probably told to) and it was out in the wild.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

Bits and pieces were publicly out there before the election....

And the WHOLE thing was fake and bullshit...but hey that's just a minor detail
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

Like this statement here - You know that the dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant before the election. Why do you have to outright lie about facts we all know?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your post are getting frantic.  Its like watching a gangbang porn where the poor girl is haplessly fumbling around for dicks and cramming them in anywhere she thinks it’ll do some good.  Hard to watch, but you can’t look away...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Like this statement here - You know that the dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant before the election. Why do you have to outright lie about facts we all know?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

Rhetorical question?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:42:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

Nope.  Mother Jones was writing articles about it in October 2016.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
There are flowers growing outside my house that are smarter than this post.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

That doesn't really change the fact it wasn't released until after the election.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

Forgot about that one.  Just about the time of Weinergate.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I want to believe.

Maybe I lack the patience required to MAGA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well Communists and Dems I'll let you guys in on a  Top Secret. Trump is playing the Swamp like a cat with a mouse.  He's got them by their little mouse tails before he decides to crush them. The climax in this upcoming event will likely come right before the mid-term elections  for effect.  The desperate Swamp with Mueller at the point, is desperately searching for dirt from all over the world on Trump to stop him from prosecuting their lying and criminal selves.  Well too bad  Swampers Trump is too clean.
I want to believe.

Maybe I lack the patience required to MAGA.
Lets extrapolate here for a possible future.  Suppose the Dems get the House and impeach [ They likely will not take it] Trump. Trump can at will declassify any secret information held by the Executive Branch  he wants for his defense.  Trump is the Executive Branch not Sessions or Rosenstein who are his subordinates and serve him at the pleasure of the President.   Malfeasance and insubordination by the DOJ at that point will not be tolerated.  Their  choices are to cooperate or resign and get out of the way.   Trump could put together if it becomes necessary a federal police task force of  law enforcement and military to retrieve the evidence by force.

After 2 or more years of this, it's painfully obvious that the Deep State is desperate to cover up their own past crimes to stay out of jail.   They may have to get it the hard way.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Surround the building, kill the power, kill the water, and play loud music until they decide to set themselves on fire.
View Quote
Ah. The FBI's HRT solution.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
Do all these idiots believe that Twitter is the official messenger service of the US?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Dipshits need to be very concerned:

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Rep Adam Schitt feels the need to weigh in.

View Quote
FAS.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

there was no foreign government infiltrating his campaign.

there were obama agents infiltrating his campaign to destroy it.

you want to have a love sandwich with mueller and comey, two fucking giant swamp dwelling liars and bitch about trump?

whether your pathetic delusions bring you happiness or sadness I don't know, and don't care.

but they are fucking HILARIOUS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only he had been as concerned about foreign governments infiltrating his campaign despite the FBI warning him they would try to do so.

there was no foreign government infiltrating his campaign.

there were obama agents infiltrating his campaign to destroy it.

you want to have a love sandwich with mueller and comey, two fucking giant swamp dwelling liars and bitch about trump?

whether your pathetic delusions bring you happiness or sadness I don't know, and don't care.

but they are fucking HILARIOUS
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That doesn't really change the fact it wasn't released until after the election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is they?

Lol, It was apparently released or shown to most of the media.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
1.5 years of wearing a pink pussy hat 24/7 has fried his brain.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top