Bodyslams for one and all
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please repeat this 100 times: "This is why I always carry a gun with reloads"

The guy being interviewed failed as a husband to protect his wife.  He's a coward.  I don't care the age of the attacker.  60 "kids" attacking a neighborhood in Vegas with rocks is no different than these animals

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.ZCjyrt0GwdL561-DYqJIWgHaFl&w=263&h=193&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7
View Quote
100% agree... some of my friends and family pass judgement on me for always carrying - but this is exactly why... if that was my wife, i would have bleeding out some punk teens one by one
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Gta 5 Epic Knockout Compilation !!
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How are the cops refusing to do anything about this?
I would like to see all those fuckers scatter after the first litttle thug catches some lead.
View Quote
Honestly, they probably would stand around and vertical film you. That is how dumb people are now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would like to see all those fuckers scatter after the first litttle thug catches some lead.
View Quote
Most likely juveniles, and the jail won't take them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Vegas was better off when the mob ran it.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3152/2908097909_7820db8852_b.jpg
View Quote
Actually that’s not a joke. Economist Thomas Sowell made similar points in his book “Applied Economics”. Cracking down on organized crime seems like a fine idea but there are a lot of negative consequences.

https://youtu.be/7oLomNxp-m4
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:32:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not sure I'd shoot them, but they'd still need medical attention.
View Quote
I didn't see sixty in that video, but even with a dozen to one you better have a force multiplier, because if they get you down, it is at their discretion whether you live or die.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#9]
This is how you get death squads.

Edited to clarify:

You get death squads when the state refuses to protect the people and they are forced to take matters into their own hands to defend themselves against violence.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Pack of wild rabid animals. Treat as such
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:37:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Just had lunch yesterday at the Mimi's on Fort Apache.  Seemed like a nice place.  Lots of apartments / condos in that area.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
it is beyond time in this country to take out the trash.
View Quote
I'm right there with you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Once again facts are racist
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Dupe
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The government should do a study and keep statistics on these sorts of things; they do this for everything else.
View Quote
That would be racist...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:40:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
A lot of cops say this too..
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, standing there video taping while your wife is getting her ass kicked is weak.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:43:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Every week I become more and more mystified as to how anyone walks around unarmed...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#19]
This reminds me of the favellas in Rio.  They had a bunch of Charles Bronson types running up the body count and leaving them in the street every night.
I guess that I really need to practice my transitions.  I better get a CHL as well.  Thats a Concealed Handgrenade License.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Vegas is a shithole.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Actually that’s not a joke. Economist Thomas Sowell made similar points in his book “Applied Economics”. Cracking down on organized crime seems like a fine idea but there are a lot of negative consequences.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least they never sold drugs in their grandmas neighborhood?

My dad would say that “how can they sell drugs in their grandmas neighborhood?” Lol
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:51:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Justifiably line these fuckers up in the grave until he point is across.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Back in the day when the Mob ran Las Vegas you didn’t even think of stepping out of line unless you wanted your head stumped. The thug Guards would beat your ass and then dump you out back.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Knew what I was going to see before I even opened the thread.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying that until we had a temp agency open their doors and an apartment building accept section 8, we didn't have the problems we have in my neighborhood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The local middle school there is 18% black. I would do everything possible to avoid living in an area with such a large black population. In my experience, if the black population exceeds 2-3%, you start to see violent crime, home break-ins, robberies, etc. Blacks are the only race in America where even a small number can totally fuck up a neighborhood. It may be racist to say so, but that's been my experience in LA and the SF Bay Area. I can't speak to other states.
I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying that until we had a temp agency open their doors and an apartment building accept section 8, we didn't have the problems we have in my neighborhood.
That area of town (North 95 and 215) was a decent area up until the market crash. Afterwards a lot of section 8 moved in. Many issues with crime and violence up that way. I was actually looking to move to that side of town when I bought my house but opted out of it for this exact reason. Problem is you can't get away from it anywhere here unless you are in a super wealthy area. Some parts of town are just better off that others. The NW is turning into a real shit hole.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That area of town (North 95 and 215) was a decent area up until the market crash. Afterwards a lot of section 8 moved in. Many issues with crime and violence up that way. I was actually looking to move to that side of town when I bought my house but opted out of it for this exact reason. Problem is you can't get away from it anywhere here unless you are in a super wealthy area. Some parts of town are just better off that others. The NW is turning into a real shit hole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The local middle school there is 18% black. I would do everything possible to avoid living in an area with such a large black population. In my experience, if the black population exceeds 2-3%, you start to see violent crime, home break-ins, robberies, etc. Blacks are the only race in America where even a small number can totally fuck up a neighborhood. It may be racist to say so, but that's been my experience in LA and the SF Bay Area. I can't speak to other states.
Section 8 - Wrecking America one neighborhood at a time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What neighborhood is it
View Quote
Centennial hills.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't see teens, I see rabid animals attacking people and the animals need to be put down.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Congratulations; you have transitioned from unconscious bias to conscious bias.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:01:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Flat bill hat over his ears.  No wonder he didn't do shit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:02:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, don't care.  The statistics are what they are.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because if they do, it's gonna be "Why are those nasty PO-lice harassing those poor black children?"

God forbid shit kicks off and you have to shoot one of them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Wakanda Forever!
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
From your lips to Gods ears.

They had their issues, but the pros greatly outweighed the cons.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Meh, don't care.  The statistics are what they are.
View Quote
Statistics are racist.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#36]
People don't think rich and vibrant be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Lol, husband was filming while his wife is getting beat up. What a turd...

COC and all.  
View Quote
Evidence.

Plus, he knows their kids and he’d get in trouble.

Now that it’s on the news, police/school is embarrassed and something will be done. Minimal. But something.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just had lunch yesterday at the Mimi's on Fort Apache.  Seemed like a nice place.  Lots of apartments / condos in that area.
View Quote
Ft. Apache and Charleston is a much different neighborhood than 215 and north 95.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Armed and confronted with that situation, my concern would not be taking a human life, it would be that some of them might get away.
View Quote
Amen.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#40]
What is this gif from?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yep. That husband is a buster, center mass until slidelock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please repeat this 100 times: "This is why I always carry a gun with reloads"

The guy being interviewed failed as a husband to protect his wife.  He's a coward.  I don't care the age of the attacker.  60 "kids" attacking a neighborhood in Vegas with rocks is no different than these animals

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.ZCjyrt0GwdL561-DYqJIWgHaFl&w=263&h=193&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7
Yep. That husband is a buster, center mass until slidelock.
Reload, repeat as necessary.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Weird, I don’t have these problems in my neighborhood.

Birds are super loud this type of year though.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They recognize the kids?
A couple of dads need to go visit goblin dads and show them how it works.
View Quote
Goblin dads?? LOL!  Get real.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#44]
I am not a violent man.  I am no hero.  I am a bit beat up physically from surgeries and old age.  But if I saw someone lay a hand on my wife they better have insurance.

And I do not give a shit how old or what gender they are.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#45]
I am no internet tough guy, and I tend to mind my own business. However the whole point of carrying a firearm is to defend yourself in the event your faced with a a situation that could cause your to be killed and or one of your loved ones.

Many of people have been killed by a strike to face, a fall or a rock to the head. Many times people say, I should not have hesitated. The most important thing you can do if you carried concealed is to excercise good judgemen, and multiple attackers assaulting you or your wife, you need to respond in a manner that gives you the best advantage.

If you can avoid it, by all means do, if you cannot then you must act, and it that means the judicious us of a firearm or other concealed weapon them so be it. Would rather be judged by 12, then mourning the death or maiming of my wife or family member.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I am no internet tough guy, and I tend to mind my own business. However the whole point of carrying a firearm is to defend yourself in the event your faced with a a situation that could cause your to be killed and or one of your loved ones.

Many of people have been killed by a strike to face, a fall or a rock to the head. Many times people say, I should not have hesitated. The most important thing you can do if you carried concealed is to excercise good judgemen, and multiple attackers assaulting you or your wife, you need to respond in a manner that gives you the best advantage.

If you can avoid it, by all means do, if you cannot then you must act, and it that means the judicious us of a firearm or other concealed weapon them so be it. Would rather be judged by 12, then mourning the death or maiming of my wife or family member.
View Quote
You should post more often.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Hopefully the bad guy all get killed soon.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Good way to get shot.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:48:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

lol, as far as a lot of people in power are concerned, normal law abiding, tax paying, employed middle class white people are the "trash" and the little Trayvons are the ones taking it out.
View Quote
Yup.  The tables have turned.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This is how knives get banned.
View Quote
This is how thugs get shot and killed.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top