Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:36:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After some white person shoots "an unarmed black teen" it will make national news.

Much outrage will ensue.
View Quote
That's what  they want.  The parents are teaching/training them to do this stuff so that they can push their agenda.  I call it Organized Terrorism and it needs to stop before the White Man starts fighting back and wipes out the Black Population.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:37:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The local middle school there is 18% black. I would do everything possible to avoid living in an area with such a large black population. In my experience, if the black population exceeds 2-3%, you start to see violent crime, home break-ins, robberies, etc. Blacks are the only race in America where even a small number can totally fuck up a neighborhood. It may be racist to say so, but that's been my experience in LA and the SF Bay Area. I can't speak to other states.
View Quote
Pfft...Those are rookie numbers, ever heard of Atlanta?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:39:39 AM EDT
[#5]
You have to pick carefully where you decide to buy a home.
I live in this part of CT for a reason .
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Please repeat this 100 times: "This is why I always carry a gun with reloads"

The guy being interviewed failed as a husband to protect his wife.  He's a coward.  I don't care the age of the attacker.  60 "kids" attacking a neighborhood in Vegas with rocks is no different than these animals

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.ZCjyrt0GwdL561-DYqJIWgHaFl&w=263&h=193&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7
View Quote
Yep. That husband is a buster, center mass until slidelock.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Not sure I'd shoot them, but they'd still need medical attention.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:49:42 AM EDT
[#8]
The local ghetto trash must know about the "Dear Colleague" letters and PROMISE Program.  Anything they do is not their fault.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The local middle school there is 18% black. I would do everything possible to avoid living in an area with such a large black population. In my experience, if the black population exceeds 2-3%, you start to see violent crime, home break-ins, robberies, etc. Blacks are the only race in America where even a small number can totally fuck up a neighborhood. It may be racist to say so, but that's been my experience in LA and the SF Bay Area. I can't speak to other states.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Facts aren’t racist.

Some blacks are truly amazing people, the Jason Riley and Clarence Thomases are real gems.  But they are very much outliers.

The Talk by John Derbyshire is an excellent article explaining how to deal with blacks in the U.S.

As you go through life, however, you will experience an ever larger number of encounters with black Americans. Assuming your encounters are random—for example, not restricted only to black convicted murderers or to black investment bankers—the Law of Large Numbers will inevitably kick in. You will observe that the means—the averages—of many traits are very different for black and white Americans, as has been confirmed by methodical inquiries in the human sciences.

(7) Of most importance to your personal safety are the very different means for antisocial behavior, which you will see reflected in, for instance, school disciplinary measures, political corruption, and criminal convictions.

(8) These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#10]
That neighborhood needs some Phoenix Program
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#11]
“Sixty kids came out of no where and just rushed everyone,” Jon Harris said of his wife’s attack. “I don’t know how it started but we turned around and my wife was getting jumped by a bunch of kids.”

In the same video that captured the attack, the group of teens were seen picking up baseball size rocks and throwing them. Many of those rocks, neighbors said hit homes and cars.

“They hit my neighbors’ wife with those rocks,” Harris said. “He was also hit trying to protect his wife.”
View Quote
When the force used against you is very unequal, or very “disparate,” you would be justified in using a weapon to stop it and sixty teens attacking sounds like an open and shut case for dismissal on “Disparity Of Force”  grounds.

Police handcuff them, then 10 minutes later you see them back walking around.”

No word yet on if “sheriff” Lombardo will be investigating any of this. I wouldn’t hold my breath, though.
View Quote
What do you bet this Sheriff is using the same Obama PROMISE (to let them get away with every thing) program that shemale Sheriff was using in Broward County?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:19:57 AM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Despite multiple victims filing police reports, and some even presenting cell phone video as evidence, Las Vegas police are apparently refusing to do anything about a group of violent teenagers who have been jumping people in a neighborhood, beating them, throwing large rocks at them, and attacking people inside their cars.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57330/lebowski-leads--112587.jpg
It's only white people and old black folks who are affected, who cares
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#15]
CCWs FTW.  First time they get shot may teach them a lesson.  Then again, knowing Ghetto Goblins, they'll come back seeking revenge on anyone.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#16]
so........

the guy didn't take time to drop his phone but to just sho away the flies that were beating his wife?

hmmmmmm

I have a can of bear spray in my car for these flies, thankfully we have sort of normal flies here,  so far ......
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:24:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Concur.  The trash makes it difficult for the decent blacks who want to work and move ahead in life too.  I've been to Hunter's Point in San Francisco to visit my cousin.  Her black neighbor stuck his head out the window and  told me that the "Chinese" people are two houses down.  I then told him that I was at the right house to visit my relatives (she's half black).  That was mighty nice of him.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How are the cops refusing to do anything about this?
View Quote
Because it's just low priority citizen-on-citizen crime. No money was stolen or kept from the government, and no government employees were attacked.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#19]
There Goes The Neighborhood Bully Scene
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Sic the dogs on them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They recognize the kids?
A couple of dads need to go visit goblin dads and show them how it works.
View Quote
Uhhhhh.........
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:31:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Facts aren’t racist.

Some blacks are truly amazing people, the Jason Riley and Clarence Thomases are real gems.  But they are very much outliers.

The Talk by John Derbyshire is an excellent article explaining how to deal with blacks in the U.S.
View Quote
After Derbyshire wrote "The Talk" his career as a writer was pretty much ruined.  Mainstream conservative magazines (American Spectator, National Review) won't publish any of his writings so he's got some online work but nowhere near what he was doing prior to stating some uncomfortable truths.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Yeah.....Much marching in the streets will be had after "a teen" gets shot....
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Statistics are racist.
Observations are racist.
Facts are racist.

You are racist.   Prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
After some white person shoots "an unarmed black teen" it will make national news.

Much outrage will ensue.
View Quote
Yes, and it will be portrayed as being due to racism.
Meanwhile, ma baby dindu noffin
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

lol, as far as a lot of people in power are concerned, normal law abiding, tax paying, employed middle class white people are the "trash" and the little Trayvons are the ones taking it out.
View Quote
Only because it accomplishes their goals of disrupting the majority's ability to stop them from achieving more power.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Armed and confronted with that situation, my concern would not be taking a human life, it would be that some of them might get away.
View Quote
Good morning Jane, you took the words right off my keyboard
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Facts aren't racist.

View Quote
It's almost as if the issue isn't with skin color Melanin/content but rather the content of a person's character.

Funny how that works.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:40:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Vegas was better off when the mob ran it.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
After Derbyshire wrote "The Talk" his career as a writer was pretty much ruined.  Mainstream conservative magazines (American Spectator, National Review) won't publish any of his writings so he's got some online work but nowhere near what he was doing prior to stating some uncomfortable truths.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Facts aren’t racist.

He did a lot of good for society, if not for himself individually.  It’s a good example of personal sacrifice.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#31]
The government should do a study and keep statistics on these sorts of things; they do this for everything else.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's almost as if the issue isn't with skin color Melanin/content but rather the content of a person's character.

Funny how that works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts aren't racist.

Funny how that works.
That sounds familiar.  I know I’ve read that somewhere before.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Vegas was better off when the mob ran it.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3152/2908097909_7820db8852_b.jpg
View Quote
I will be there later today.  Attending a conference
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#34]
This is why, yes, we DO need grenade launchers.  Real ones, 40mm, ones that go BOOM and scatter shrapnel, not this 37mm flare bullshit.

Although, admittedly,  launching a live flare into someone's face does tend to take the starch out of them rather effectively.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
lethal force should have been used
View Quote
Somebody getting beat that bad, by an overwhelming number of people, ab-so-fucking-lutely.  There's no escape, there's no amount of lesser force that would likely be effective, and it's a foregone conclusion that poor woman was in fear for her safety.

You have to expect that this will rise.  Law enforcement does not want to put themselves into any situation that could turn into a white police officer shooting another dindu, and their means of avoiding that is to do every possible thing they can to not act.

Want the police to show up toute de suite?   Put up sheets of plywood that say:

"DO NOT ENTER - ARMED CITIZENS PROTECTING THEIR FAMILIES

WILL USE DEADLY FORCE IF NECESSARY"

But definitely don't write it in cursive because they won't be able to read it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Good luck finding the "goblin dads".  The goblins probably don't know who their fathers are.
View Quote
They show up AFTER the kid is deaded. "Oh my poor kid they dindu nuffin, I want justice" and a payout wouldn't hurt either.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#37]
That moment when you realize that carrying one 20 round magazine may not be enough.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Easy fix...bait them. Plan CCW walks with high cap pistols, shoot perps in face multiple times...done.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Sheriff JOE LOMBARDO MUST GO! He is up for re-election but these liberal turds will put him back in office.

Local story. Make it National!

When Dindunuffins Attack
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The Press that do should be visited.
View Quote
There's definitely a day of reckoning in store for the propaganda ministers.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They recognize the kids?
A couple of dads need to go visit goblin dads and show them how it works.
View Quote
LOL

This ain't the 60s. These kids probably don't even know their dads.

Our future is scary
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Democrats have taught their constituents well. Do whatever you want and we won’t prosecute.

We see the same sort of incentives ( don’t prosecute youth wielding guns in crimes ) and resulting bad behavior by them ( gangs have their underage members do their dirty work ). This is madness.

Thanks Obama!
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts aren’t racist.

But being a professional Anti White propagandist is a very lucrative profession, especially in media.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Easy fix...bait them. Plan CCW walks with high cap pistols, shoot perps in face multiple times...done.
View Quote
I also think 2-3 Schutzhund III Rottweilers would wrap this up in short fucking order, and they'd never come back.

When the police do finally show up because a dindu had his arm ripped off the answer is:

"No sir, nobody owns that kind of dog here.   If you don't have a warrant, please leave."
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#46]
What was the property value a few months ago verses after the video?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I find it odd the guy was videotaping instead of punching.  If they’re actually attacking my wife as in the video, they get a haymaker from behind, no “please stop” bullshit either.
View Quote
THIS!!! I can't believe no one mentioned this at the top.  Arfcom be slippin'!
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#48]
It’s ethnic intimidation. They want to take over the neighborhood, and eventually more, and drive out those not of their tribe.  It’s gonna get even worse.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#49]
wanker husband...."let me video while my wife gets beat"

"kids" would be catching fist until they were all laid out if that was my wife
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Do you think any dads will recognize their kids on the news ?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top