Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2001 5:48:08 PM EDT
[img]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/121100katfu.jpg[/img]

[b]"You think that's catnip you're smelling? You think that's kitty litter you're digging?"[/b]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey the cat on the left is NAKED!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
No, YOU'RE naked! The Matrix synthesizes clothes for you. :)
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
i took the red pill and the blue pill and now everything is fuzzy.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Frank The Spank, you know that fruitcake that ate all those red mushrooms. He kind of looks like Keanu Reves. Maybe you can transform his face to show his true identity K.R. in some of those tight wearing jumps it looks like Matrix moves. He ate the red mushrooms and put on the green tighties. Peter Pan had the original Matrix moves. The matrix just remastered Peter Pan with Keanu. If you take the red pill I hear you will turn into Tinki Winki.

NO SLACK!
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 8:29:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Could someone shoot me in the chest several times with a Desert Eagle and see if I come back alive.  Just wanted to know if I am the [b]chosen one [/b] Morpheus speaks of.   [xx(]

-RoadDog
(You mean I can dodge bullets?  No RoadDog, you won't have to.)   [8D]    [pistol]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top