BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:07:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok. Assuming that article is correct,  it still doesn't answer the two obvious questions that I asked you. You read something, bought it, and didn't think it through in how it appears.

Can you answer those questions?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ok. Assuming that article is correct,  it still doesn't answer the two obvious questions that I asked you. You read something, bought it, and didn't think it through in how it appears.

What was your question?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:08:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Im not sure thats Hogg. I believe thats one of the other kids the media has been parading around and it looks like he did a summer internship or something with CNN.

Thats consistent with what i have been saying all along. That the media, rather than interviewing random kids off the street, instead reached out to those students with media or political connections. That doesn't make them crisis actors. its a wealthy school district. there's going to be real students whose parents are connected the the media.
View Quote
I'm only speaking from my little corner of the world but no one I knew in highschool, nor any of the other surrounding schools, had parents who were connected with the media

I get choosing the articulate drama club kid to do the interviews though.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:09:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Lots of wtf, especially all the scrubbing going on social media and YT.

The only reason I'm withholding the tin foil (for now) is the fact that it would be hard to shut up a bunch of locals if he in fact never went to that school.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:09:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Both from his youtube channel well before the shooting. He's a student there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mfxYxD_BBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNLx6-vsz4M
View Quote
I see /pol/ made it to the comments.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:12:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm only speaking from my little corner of the world but no one I knew in highschool, nor any of the other surrounding schools, had parents who were connected with the media.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im not sure thats Hogg. I believe thats one of the other kids the media has been parading around and it looks like he did a summer internship or something with CNN.

Thats consistent with what i have been saying all along. That the media, rather than interviewing random kids off the street, instead reached out to those students with media or political connections. That doesn't make them crisis actors. its a wealthy school district. there's going to be real students whose parents are connected the the media.
I'm only speaking from my little corner of the world but no one I knew in highschool, nor any of the other surrounding schools, had parents who were connected with the media.

Hell i grew up, poor, in a town with 7,500 people. Ive met two Presidents, one sister is a award winning television producer and another is a film director. I can only imagine the connections wealthy Florida people have.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:20:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hell i grew up, poor, in a town with 7,500 people. Ive met two Presidents, one sister is a award winning television producer and another is a film director. I can only imagine the connections wealthy Florida people have.
View Quote
Can't speak to the larger socio-economic question but I can tell you that no one in Kitsap County or the surrounding Mason County had parents worth hundreds of millions (if that's even true) nor did they have media connections.

Obviously YMMV but you may be the exception and not the rule
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:26:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was slick willy and jug ears, but I don't think I'm very far out on that limb.

Both professions that lean hard left and propagandize the masses. Your hard core stance on this topic in many posts is now quite a bit clearer. It's obvious you have something to gain by being so hard line. You're as bad as the under_scores.

If they have something to gain from those connections, and use their envolvement to this incident, in whatever form it was no matter how trivial, to further an agenda pushed by those connections, it's quid pro quo acting, a la "paid crisis acting"

You're pushing this shit hard, I wonder whos payroll you're on. Or what kind of favors you're getting for pushing the narrative so painfully and obviously.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:26:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
You've seriously never heard of the Amex Serve debit card? Or how profitable prepaid and reloadable cards are? GTFOH. Jesus.

https://www.americanexpress.com/serve/
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:27:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lots of wtf, especially all the scrubbing going on social media and YT.

The only reason I'm withholding the tin foil (for now) is the fact that it would be hard to shut up a bunch of locals if he in fact never went to that school.
View Quote
and the shooter is alive
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:32:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was slick willy and jug ears, but I don't think I'm very far out on that limb.

Both professions that lean hard left and propagandize the masses. Your hard core stance on this topic in many posts is now quite a bit clearer. It's obvious you have something to gain by being so hard line. You're as bad as the under_scores.

If they have something to gain from those connections, and use their envolvement to this incident, in whatever form it was no matter how trivial, to further an agenda pushed by those connections, it's quid pro quo acting, a la "paid crisis acting"

You're pushing this shit hard, I wonder whos payroll you're on. Or what kind of favors you're getting for pushing the narrative so painfully and obviously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. I had no idea there were so many troofers on this site. Please share the depth of your psychosis. Do you believe the shooting was faked? Do you believe Hogg is a 22 year old actor who does not attend that school? Do you realize how badly you damage the gun rights movement by making gun owners look like lunatics?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:32:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Yea, he's a student there, but he sure as hell is acting now.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:41:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow. I had no idea there were so many troofers on this site. Please share the depth of your psychosis. Do you believe the shooting was faked? Do you believe Hogg is a 22 year old actor who does not attend that school? Do you realize how badly you damage the gun rights movement by making gun owners look like lunatics?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:42:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I know if I were up to something truly diabolical and heinous that could land me in prison forever and totally destroy my cause I'd trust a bunch of teenagers to keep it secret. Conspiracy nuts will accept anything but the truth.

The word gullible is not actually in the dictionary by the way.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:48:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Getting spicy! Class of 2015 from California...

http://i63.tinypic.com/b4uutx.jpg
View Quote
That could be a photo from any yearbook anywhere. Even from say......Florida.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:49:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How do we know what school this yearbook picture is from
View Quote
I'd bet a months pay its from the Florida yearbook or a shop.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:51:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Threads like this are becoming the story. The debate went from guns vs mental heath to guns vs conspiracy theories.

The truthers are doing permanent damage to our gun rights.
View Quote
They certainly do a good job making me question the state of mental healthcare in America.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:51:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:53:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do we know what school this yearbook picture is from
Considering the photo two above Hogg is a student wearing the schools Eagles t-shirt
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:54:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Um, you know their sports teams are the Eagles, right? Now look at the pic and see if you can find a clue.

Additionally. Redondo Shores High School is a "continuation school" thats what we call the schools for kids that get kicked out of real schools for behavior problems.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:01:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Considering the photo two above Hogg is a student wearing the schools Eagles t-shirt
View Quote
lol

Didn't catch that but proves my point that these idiots are being trolled hard.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:03:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

And spreading it like gospel.

Fucking sad and embarrassing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:08:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Getting spicy! Class of 2015 from California...

http://i63.tinypic.com/b4uutx.jpg
Well it's confirmed fact now. Just wait for a screenshot saying a David Hogg, from anywhere, conveniently missing a birth date, registered as a democrat, to pop up. CONFIRMED SOROS.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:08:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Y'all are being trolled

1.)the year book picture is from Florida (see mascot)
2.) his YouTube channel has stuff from Florida (prior to the shooting).
3.) He's clearly camera savvy and went Viral for a previous video (not about a shooting-  is a life guard fight a "crisis" that needs actors now), probably comfortable saying "yes" to being on camera.

Looks like he moved.  Gasp!

hope you can return all that tinfoil.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:11:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah for a group that likes to talk about the delusional left they sure fall hard and easy for shit like this. Embarrassing is right.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:15:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
All you need is a yearbook
View Quote
Thought about this too
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:17:04 AM EDT
[#26]
The yearbook is a red herring.

With that said, I think there's a lot of truth behind what's been posted. Call me a truther if you want, but something isn't right.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:17:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
For the folks that have been keeping score over the past couple years - note who is defending who. Certain names in this thread popped up elsewhere in the past year and a half.

When you see these people post, believe the exact opposite.
View Quote
THIS!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:20:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
THIS!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the folks that have been keeping score over the past couple years - note who is defending who. Certain names in this thread popped up elsewhere in the past year and a half.

THIS!
Careful now

That knife can cut both ways
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:24:15 AM EDT
[#29]
. . .
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:27:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Careful now

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS!
Careful now

Tou·ché
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:33:26 AM EDT
[#31]
We're being ambushed by these crisis actors again.  This guy David Hogg started a Marchforourlives Gofundme and raised $1.1M already in 3 days.  There're organizing a march on Washington and communities around the country.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:34:36 AM EDT
[#32]
WATCH, LISTEN, LEARN.

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Kid on camera last year in California, now he is on camera again where a mass shooting happened and he just seemed to have been a student at.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/447589/F9E98FBE-D03D-443D-A775-A1F964DA8083-458534-459171.JPG

These people look like they just lost 17 classmates, if you think so, you have lost your fucking mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The conspiracy is the media pretending these kids are a random sampling of the "survivors" when in fact they were hand selected, from the surviving student body, for their public speaking skills, diversity and anti-gun politics.

But claiming they are adult actors only pretending to be students makes you sound like a lunatic.
Kid on camera last year in California, now he is on camera again where a mass shooting happened and he just seemed to have been a student at.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/447589/F9E98FBE-D03D-443D-A775-A1F964DA8083-458534-459171.JPG

These people look like they just lost 17 classmates, if you think so, you have lost your fucking mind.
Maybe they didn’t like their dead classmates and are glad they’re dead?  Who knows.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:43:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Is that school permanently shut down?  Just wondering how these kids are doing all this "touring".  Shouldn't they be in school even if in another district?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While he is a student there, it doesn’t change the fact that you are left-leaning and are not a true supporter of the Second Amendment, and you never have been in all your time here.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Is that school permanently shut down?  Just wondering how these kids are doing all this "touring".  Shouldn't they be in school even if in another district?
View Quote
They are going to DEMOLISH the building it happened in and build a MEMORIAL!?  More like covering up evidence!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#37]
D.Tube Re-Link of Parkland Crisis Actors

https://d.tube/#!/v/antischool/si9hu31v
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#38]
The problem here is that people are taking a grain of truth and turning it into something it isn't.  They're destroying their own message with lies and lunacy.

These same kids keep appearing over and over because CNN and other MSM propagandists with a gun control agenda have tagged them as being perfect for their cause.  That's why we keep seeing them.  There have been interviews with other kids who have provided opposing views, those aren't making the MSM cuts because that's how propagandists work.  News is no longer about journalism, it's all about narratives, propaganda and agenda.

The point that we should be pushing is why aren't we hearing from other kids who have been interviewed that have an opposing view point?  Why do they get shuffled to obscure local or small web publications while only these few students get their voices heard and repeated, over and over, ad nauseum on a national level?

The answer is based on the picture of the kid wearing a CNN shirt and how they happily pose for the camera with smiles before going out in front of a mic and spewing hatred.  They were already sympathetic to the cause du jour of CNN, MSNBC and others, and they have through a random act found themselves in the perfect position to push an agenda they support.... and the propagandist MSM is using them to the fullest.

The only way to counteract that is to find kids from the same location who have opposing view points and force the MSM to give them the same coverage.  Unfortunately, that's a really tall task.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
All the media reports are identifying him as a student. The burden of proof is on those claiming he is not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a crisis actor...............probably bought and paid for by Soros
Prove he is not a student.

There are multiple threads about him. He doesn't need Soros' money. His dad has 300 Million.

But please, since you believe he is an actor and not a student, prove it.
Prove he isn't an actor.  See how this works?  Where there is smoke, there is fire.

ETA: 3000+ students, same 8-10 students being interviewed.
All the media reports are identifying him as a student. The burden of proof is on those claiming he is not.
All the media
Proof
Back to /pol/ with you
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The problem here is that people are taking a grain of truth and turning it into something it isn't.  They're destroying their own message with lies and lunacy.

These same kids keep appearing over and over because CNN and other MSM propagandists with a gun control agenda have tagged them as being perfect for their cause.  That's why we keep seeing them.  There have been interviews with other kids who have provided opposing views, those aren't making the MSM cuts because that's how propagandists work.  News is no longer about journalism, it's all about narratives, propaganda and agenda.

The point that we should be pushing is why aren't we hearing from other kids who have been interviewed that have an opposing view point?  Why do they get shuffled to obscure local or small web publications while only these few students get their voices heard and repeated, over and over, ad nauseum on a national level?

The answer is based on the picture of the kid wearing a CNN shirt and how they happily pose for the camera with smiles before going out in front of a mic and spewing hatred.  They were already sympathetic to the cause du jour of CNN, MSNBC and others, and they have through a random act found themselves in the perfect position to push an agenda they support.... and the propagandist MSM is using them to the fullest.

The only way to counteract that is to find kids from the same location who have opposing view points and force the MSM to give them the same coverage.  Unfortunately, that's a really tall task.
View Quote
In all probability, this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Anybody have any idea whether this is legit?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Kid sounds like he's eyeing a run for governor in those videos. Holy shit, he's a polished slimy politician already at what? 17?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Maybe he does not like truthers? I don't  either. The kid is a fucknig student there . I live in the area, I have friends kids that go there, he is known by MANY students. Some of my fellow former teacher fucking teach there. There are about a thousand people locally that know he actually exists
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've been in numerous threads white knighting this kid, fucking hard. If you're his handler, you're doing a shit job of covering his tracks and making him look credible.
Maybe he does not like truthers? I don't  either. The kid is a fucknig student there . I live in the area, I have friends kids that go there, he is known by MANY students. Some of my fellow former teacher fucking teach there. There are about a thousand people locally that know he actually exists
That's even more suspicious, this kid's well known for a reason IMO.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How many sons who's fathers are worth $300M go to public school?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yeah for a group that likes to talk about the delusional left they sure fall hard and easy for shit like this. Embarrassing is right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"If you write GD on a piece of paper and hold it up to a mirror it reads DU"
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The kid is not an actor, but he is being coached to make his message more effective.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Prove he is not a student.

There are multiple threads about him. He doesn't need Soros' money. His dad has 300 Million.

But please, since you believe he is an actor and not a student, prove it.
View Quote
he;s both. he was part of the drama club and is an aspiring CNN personality.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top