Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
The Lord Jesus Christ does not need a gun.  He said, "Lazarus,come forth" and Lazarus, who was dead four days, walked out of that tomb.  He could just as easily say the opposite.  The religious leaders of his day (big difference in being religious and being Christian, by the way) tried to kill Jesus several times.  Jesus could simply walk through the crowd untouched.  No man took his life from him, Jesus LAID DOWN his life willingly, even for sinners like you and me.  And the third day Jesus took his life up again.  Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world, offers forgiveness of sin and everlasting life to those who will receive it.  Jesus Christ is the true light which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.  This is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil.  What a person chooses to do with Jesus Christ is a choice that matters for all eternity.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I went shooting yesterday with several friends...

There were seven of us all together.
after several hours and several thousand rounds of ammo, I was down to my last 30 round AK mag...

I bumpfired all 30 rounds non-stop...

MY FRIENDS THOUGHT I WAS GOD.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He didn`t need a fishing pole to catch fish, why would he need an AK47 w/ 6 loaded 40 rd preban magazines? Cause he can?
View Quote

He just better make sure they are pre ban. Jesus is a civilian.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Whos asking? americans or commies
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#5]
...between an AK & an AR?  Hmmmm...jussa second.

"Hello?  Uh-huh.  Yep.  I see.  Why, of course!  Yes, SIR!  Right away, SIR!"

OK, I'm back.  That was the LORD.
 He says it'd be a Bushmaster Dissipator with an AR15.com LEGP for back-up.
 Not only that, but, He IS coming back; He IS a Republican; He IS an American; and He LOVES GUNS!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
...between an AK & an AR?  Hmmmm...jussa second.

"Hello?  Uh-huh.  Yep.  I see.  Why, of course!  Yes, SIR!  Right away, SIR!"

OK, I'm back.  That was the LORD.
 He says it'd be a Bushmaster Dissipator with an AR15.com LEGP for back-up.
 Not only that, but, He IS coming back; He IS a Republican; He IS an American; and He LOVES GUNS!!!
View Quote

Bus .... couldja email me that phone number you used. [BD]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Westman is right.  A GE minigun.  One correction, He would not carry it, one of his Archangels would.  He would just point!
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Lord Jesus Christ does not need a gun.  He said, "Lazarus,come forth" and Lazarus, who was dead four days, walked out of that tomb.  He could just as easily say the opposite.  The religious leaders of his day (big difference in being religious and being Christian, by the way) tried to kill Jesus several times.  Jesus could simply walk through the crowd untouched.  No man took his life from him, Jesus LAID DOWN his life willingly, even for sinners like you and me.  And the third day Jesus took his life up again.  Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world, offers forgiveness of sin and everlasting life to those who will receive it.  Jesus Christ is the true light which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.  This is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil.  What a person chooses to do with Jesus Christ is a choice that matters for all eternity.
View Quote

Amen brother glad to see another christian here!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:47:39 AM EDT
[#9]
one ar one ak and a GE mini gun JESUS loves all his children
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I know, I'm always right. And just remember:
When the going get tough, the tough get a Spectre Gun Ship.[}:(] [heavy]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:44:50 AM EDT
[#11]
*ducking a lightning bolt*
Well if Jesus line of descent was from the nation of Israel I would assume he would carry the standard issue AK.
But I think it more likely he would carry what is known as the "proverbial" AK.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:00:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Amen my fellow Christian Brothers.

For those of you who make light of Him, its obvious you're not "saved".  When He comes again the 2nd time, He wont be carrying any weapon but the word of God (please use a capital G next time McUzi) and His wrath!  

Dont believe me?  Well, I dare speculate you'll get to ask Him for yourself one day.

My sins are no greater than yours...  McBless you.  I pray you'll open your eyes and see.

M.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:01:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Sorry, double tap.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Amen my fellow Christian Brothers.

For those of you who make light of Him, its obvious you're not "saved".  When He comes again the 2nd time, He wont be carrying any weapon but the word of God (please use a capital G next time McUzi) and His wrath!  

Dont believe me?  Well, I dare speculate you'll get to ask Him for yourself one day.

My sins are no greater than yours...  McBless you.  I pray you'll open your eyes and see.

M.
View Quote

Hmm...it's obvious that if there is a God, He certainly has more of a sense of humor than his supposed followers.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#15]
why would jesus need a firearm? G-d uses nature, and super-natural power, no?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Jesus was modest and usually hung out with poor folks. I think he would favor the SKS.

"It is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for an AR owner to get to heaven. Especially pre-ban."
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I am certain that it would be some sort of Plasma Laser Thermal Blaster....

Afterall we are talking about god here so it is a fantasy....... :P~~
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#18]
God goes with me every time that I am at the range, and watches over me.  I think if he were here today, he would suggest that I use the AR, for it's increased level of accuracy in accomplishing the ultimate goal.  This closely parallels the fact that we should use Jesus and his teachings in life every day to stay closer to our ultimate goal.

Jesus was unarmed, but he did tell his apostles to all arm themselves (Luke 22:36-38) (and supposedly the referenced word is not a broadsword, but a concealable sword).  And while he lived a good part of his life in  pacifism, he did know that we would all come under persecution in the end days for our belief in him.  He did not wish to see us surrender, nor for us to lie down, but for us to be more vocal.  Remember that he overthrew the money changing tables at the temple.  Jesus resisted in other ways, including when he was ordered to change water into wine for Herod.  He didn't comply, nor did he perform the other acts requested, as he knew the course he had to take, but it was active resistance against govt authority.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#20]
If Jesus was around today, they would have him commited, labeled him as a cult leader, and taken away his rights to own a firearm. It would be kinda cool to see "Jesus the Televangelist" on the tube, asking for money to buy more AR's.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
God goes with me every time that I am at the range, and watches over me.  I think if he were here today, he would suggest that I use the AR, for it's increased level of accuracy in accomplishing the ultimate goal.  This closely parallels the fact that we should use Jesus and his teachings in life every day to stay closer to our ultimate goal.

Jesus was unarmed, but he did tell his apostles to all arm themselves (Luke 22:36-38) (and supposedly the referenced word is not a broadsword, but a concealable sword).  And while he lived a good part of his life in  pacifism, he did know that we would all come under persecution in the end days for our belief in him.  He did not wish to see us surrender, nor for us to lie down, but for us to be more vocal.  Remember that he overthrew the money changing tables at the temple.  Jesus resisted in other ways, including when he was ordered to change water into wine for Herod.  He didn't comply, nor did he perform the other acts requested, as he knew the course he had to take, but it was active resistance against govt authority.  
View Quote

Jesus also said in the Revelations to John, that the Beast would make war with the saints, and prevail over them..........  Read the Book, Jesus carries a SWORD!   Which means that He is our Commander.  We will lose the battle, but not the war.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 2:48:19 AM EDT
[#22]
It looks like Jesus carries a Sig Sauer.

[url]http://www.hypnotic.com/films.asp?ID=376[/url]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey McUZI.

I think he would pick an SKS.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#24]
I vote fot the AR, but I think it would be the cool belt fed AR-10 that they show on the www.armalite.com website (check out the video, its AWESOME).  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top