BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 120
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pretty sure Wayne made their stance pretty clear.
View Quote
And Hammer put an exclamation point on it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's either fucking terrible or fucking genius.  Only time will tell.
View Quote
But in the meantime let's all panic.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Let me let you in on a little secret...They already see us as heartless Nazis that don't care about children.
View Quote
Let me further that "little secret", these same people fully support abortion at any point in the term of a pregnancy...

They don't give a diddly shit about kids...

They want control, period..
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
None of them have and that's my point!

Everyone is saying "oh maga 4d chess, trump loves the bump stock and it'll never get banned" but literally no one, even the fucking NRA is in favor of the bump stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So name some National level politicians that has come out in support of bump stocks.
None of them have and that's my point!

Everyone is saying "oh maga 4d chess, trump loves the bump stock and it'll never get banned" but literally no one, even the fucking NRA is in favor of the bump stock.
Some might call that a clue.

There is more at stake than a toy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're right about that.  I've watched Trump play rope a dope with the media for two+ years and have learned to trust his negotiation skills.  The emotional chicken littles?  Not so much.
View Quote
"Trust."

Faith.

People who do not Trust and have Faith in a politician = Emotional Chicken Littles.

We have come a long way.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:29:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:49:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"Trust."

Faith.

People who do not Trust and have Faith in a politician = Emotional Chicken Littles.

We have come a long way.  
View Quote
How's your portfolio look?  Enjoying the tax breaks?  Did we legalize the DACA brats?  Gorsuch?   /
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So Trump essentially placated the masses while trolling the Democrats with a "statement of potential intent"

Is that the consensus ?
View Quote
No, but that is what the more MAGA-intelligent forum members believe.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How's your portfolio look?  Enjoying the tax breaks?  Did we legalize the DACA brats?  Gorsuch?   /
View Quote
I have no portfolio.  I went all in on buying a CNC machine to start a business.  Business is going well.  I'm not going to thank ANY politician for my business going well, because I don't believe in Obama's "you didn't build that" mentality.

I do like the tax breaks.  Although they haven't meant anything to me yet.

No we didn't.

Gorsuch was a good pick.

That has fuck all to do with an apparent Republican president who seems to be warming up to gun control.  Hopefully you're correct and he is not.

I only take issue with your claim that people who don't share your trust, or faith, or whatever you want to call it are "Emotional Chicken Littles".

Would people honestly prefer that we all stay quiet and not say shit to Trump and our elected representatives?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hold fast.  If I am wrong, I'll send you a soon to be outlawed PMAG. You can hold me to that.
View Quote
I don't have enough room to panic buy any more PMAGs, I have like 40 of them from previous panics.

I think most members here who remember the AWB are in the same predicament.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't have enough room to panic buy any more PMAGs, I have like 40 of them from previous panics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hold fast.  If I am wrong, I'll send you a soon to be outlawed PMAG. You can hold me to that.

40??I hope you left off "cases"...........
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#14]
While worried about this whole thing I keep going back to Trumps State of the Union. How he twisted the knife in about kapernic and the chain migration line during a ‘unifying’ speech. Let’s hope that Trump is the one that comes out of this situation.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Man, GD can sure panic hard over a memo about something the ATF was gonna do anyway. Bump stocks are the new shoestring.  *yawn*
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Would people honestly prefer that we all stay quiet and not say shit to Trump and our elected representatives?
View Quote
Congrats on your business, being self emlpoyed is as close to free as we'll ever get.

My plan is to trust Trump's negotiating ability (as stated), and to write my representatives as they tend to be wishy washy by comparison and we need them to support the 2A.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:07:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Feel free to quote this:

I'll literally eat a spoonful of H4895 if Trump somehow twists this to advance gun rights, as some claim in this thread. I just don't see how it's possible.

If he tries to poison pill them, it can easily be refuted as "the NRA and NRA funded legislators tried to backdoor xyz, so we couldn't vote for the bill".

I guess we'll see.
View Quote
For later live streams!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:10:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

All kidding aside, I mentioned taxes, Gorsuch, and pulling from the Paris Accord as victories in my letter to Trump, but letting him know not to cave on 2A issues.

Be interesting to see what comes of all this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wouldn’t sleep well at night with only 40.....but as long as you’re comfortable with that amount, that’s all that matters.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Congrats on your business, being self emlpoyed is as close to free as we'll ever get.

My plan is to trust Trump's negotiating ability (as stated), and to write my representatives as they tend to be wishy washy by comparison and we need them to support the 2A.
View Quote
A beautiful 70 degree day at the shop with my GSD making windows and mirrors that will eventually be in new train engines.  Life is good

I would prefer you trust (or not trust) Trump while ALSO writing him to let him know what you want him to do.

Certainly we could agree that it's better for Trump to hear from people like you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I'll panic at the genius of all of it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Offering gun con control?

WTF are you talking about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm so glad that I renewed my membership this week. It's like a game of defeatist, concession_troll and #NeverTrumpTrash whack-a-mole as they parade onto the ignore list.

May history forget that you were ever our countrymen.
A shit ton of people are pissed that IN THEIR OPINION the president is offering gun control and that makes them worthy of your ignore list?

That says a lot more about you than it does about them.

Hopefully their opinions (including mine) are wrong.

It amazes me that people here expect everyone to just be calm when the president is using exactly the same language Obama used to.
Offering gun con control?

WTF are you talking about?
Probably the fact that the WH said they are open to changing the age requirement to purchase an AR15 to 21.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This is what I hope as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck.  This.  Bullshit.

We DON'T NEED PROPOSED REGULATIONS.

I don't give a flying fuck what they are for, we don't need a single new gun regulation.  This is NOT a good thing, and it flies in the face of Trumps "the eight year assault on your second amendment freedoms has come crashing to an end" bullshit he spewed.

How many new regulations did Obama give us?  This is complete horseshit.

Fuck Trump if he proposes or signs a single new gun regulation.  Period.
Sorry your girl lost.
If you paid the least bit of attention you'd know that I was one of the biggest Trump supporters on this site.

"Republicans" control all 3 and we get new gun regs?  Fuck that.  Fuck Trump.
Sorry your girl lost

What you fail to understand is this tactic is buying time. Hey ATF - keep doing that review that is already underway. Now the media can't say he is doing nothing. Meanwhile NOTHING changes until the ATF comes back and says that the only way to change it is to pass a law that bans bumpstocks and changes the age to buy rifles to 21

Guess what - nothing gets passed. Nothing fucking changes and Trump 'Tried' to pass some 'common sense' gun control
This is what I hope as well.
He doesn't need to "buy time".  We control all 3, he needs to stand the fuck up for the 2A like he said he would and say "AR15's and bump fire stocks aren't the problem".
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Funny how all these people want to disown Trump for something that hasn't happened. It's almost like Republican voters secretly want him to fail.

I'm also sure that when 2020 rolls around and the Democrats run a lesbian communist gun grabber for President you guys will be 100% Trump all over again.
View Quote
Trump proposed new gun regulations.

That has already happened.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:42:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd strongly encourage you to at least wait and see what happens first.

I am concerned too, but lets see how it shakes out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have no idea what it looks like when I freak the fuck out.

I am unhappy with his decision, and I no longer support him.

It sounds like what I wrote offended you, or worried you.  Neither should be the case.

What happened is that he instructed his AG to propose a new gun regulation.

I'm out.  Period.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You don't get it--HE'S NOT SUPPORTING DONALD TRUMP!!  He's not supporting Donald Trump.  At all.  Not anymore.  Ever.  No matter what!  And he really, really means it this time!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can keep dreaming about that, but in reality this is going to ban bump fire stocks, binary triggers, and probably some other stuff.
You have done nothing but scream at the sky and freak the fuck out like your world is coming to an end this entire thread.  I understand what these memos and tweets mean and I understand the reaching repercussions but holy shit man, reel it in.
You don't get it--HE'S NOT SUPPORTING DONALD TRUMP!!  He's not supporting Donald Trump.  At all.  Not anymore.  Ever.  No matter what!  And he really, really means it this time!!

It's the first time I have ever said it.

I have fully supported Trump since wayyyyy before the convention.  He promised for the last 2 years to protect our 2A freedoms, and now he instructed his AG to propose a new gun reg.

Fuck Trump.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
But you've said it 50 times just today.  That makes you look like a hysterical school girl.  

BTW, we get the message.  We got it around the 10th time you posted it.  We're slow, but not that slow.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can keep dreaming about that, but in reality this is going to ban bump fire stocks, binary triggers, and probably some other stuff.
You have done nothing but scream at the sky and freak the fuck out like your world is coming to an end this entire thread.  I understand what these memos and tweets mean and I understand the reaching repercussions but holy shit man, reel it in.

It's the first time I have ever said it.

I have fully supported Trump since wayyyyy before the convention.  He promised for the last 2 years to protect our 2A freedoms, and now he instructed his AG to propose a new gun reg.

Fuck Trump.
But you've said it 50 times just today.  That makes you look like a hysterical school girl.  

BTW, we get the message.  We got it around the 10th time you posted it.  We're slow, but not that slow.  
Are you asking me not to reply to anyone in this thread?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm out.  Period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sounds like what I wrote offended you, or worried you.  Neither should be the case.

I'm out.  Period.
Bye Gina

Make sure to send back all the extra money from your paycheck #notmypresident got for you
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:52:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Bye Gina

Make sure to send back all the extra money from your paycheck #notmypresident got for you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm out.  Period.
Bye Gina

I'll give it to the dreamers he's letting stay lol

How much more in your paycheck did you sell your freedom for?  Just curious what it's worth to you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sorry your girl lost

What you fail to understand is this tactic is buying time. Hey ATF - keep doing that review that is already underway. Now the media can't say he is doing nothing. Meanwhile NOTHING changes until the ATF comes back and says that the only way to change it is to pass a law that bans bumpstocks and changes the age to buy rifles to 21

Guess what - nothing gets passed. Nothing fucking changes and Trump 'Tried' to pass some 'common sense' gun control
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck.  This.  Bullshit.

I don't give a flying fuck what they are for, we don't need a single new gun regulation.  This is NOT a good thing, and it flies in the face of Trumps "the eight year assault on your second amendment freedoms has come crashing to an end" bullshit he spewed.

Sorry your girl lost.
If you paid the least bit of attention you'd know that I was one of the biggest Trump supporters on this site.

Sorry your girl lost

Putting more pressure on BATFE in the public spotlight doesn't buy time. It just adds fuel to the fire.

If BATFE doesn't change their ruling on bump stocks, this goes back to Congress, and it will have a LOT of attention from the left and the media (same thing). I think there are enough votes to pass a ban in the Senate. The House is our only real hope of making a stop. If the House fails us and passes a bill, Trump will sign it.

Again, Trump shouldn't even be giving gun controllers lip service. He should be telling them to piss up a rope.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#33]
So when the AG fails to ban bump stocks has DT just created another reason to fire him that the left would support?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How much more in your paycheck did you sell your freedom for?  Just curious what it's worth to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm out.  Period.
Bye Gina

Sold my freedom? You sure are being dramatic

Typical chicken little never trumper
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Putting more pressure on BATFE in the public spotlight doesn't buy time. It just adds fuel to the fire.

If BATFE doesn't change their ruling on bump stocks, this goes back to Congress, and it will have a LOT of attention from the left and the media (same thing). I think there are enough votes to pass a ban in the Senate. The House is our only real hope of making a stop. If the House fails us and passes a bill, Trump will sign it.

Again, Trump shouldn't even be giving gun controllers lip service. He should be telling them to piss up a rope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck.  This.  Bullshit.

Sorry your girl lost.

Sorry your girl lost

What actually would they be banning?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Republicans,  any new legislation or ATF regulations, I will not be donating or voting in 2018 or 2020 for a republican.

America needs to send the same message!

NO NEW LAWS!
View Quote
So instead you're going to vote Democrat?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
This Trumpeteer couldn't agree more.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Precisely this!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm out.  Period.
Bye Gina

You were the one that implied that more money in your check was a worthwhile trade to give up gun rights.  I was just curious how much it was worth to you.

The fact that you'd call me a NT shows you haven't seen my prior posts about him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Methinks the media is starting to catch on:

"According to the Times, top DOJ officials told Senate Judiciary staffers outright in a closed door meeting that bumpstock regulation would go nowhere because ultimately an act of Congress is needed. The acting director of ATF told a law enforcement conference the same thing in October."

"Trump notably did not call on Congress to act on bumpstocks in his public announcement of the memo. He probably wants to avoid a congressional fight with the NRA which opposes any bumpstock bills in Congress. A more cynical interpretation might be that Trump and the NRA are electing to pursue a process they both know can't go anywhere. Either way, Trumps memo isn't going to change anything".

Trumps’s Go-Nowhere Memo on Banning Bump Stocks
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agreed.  The NRA's plan was working, they redirected all the attention and were taking the heat for it.  There was no reason at all for Trump to speak.  He isn't up for re-election, he didn't need to redirect the heat from him, and even if he did he could have said "I've asked Congress to pass something and put it on my desk".  There was no reason for Trump to say anything...unless his words at the end of this video are true and he wants to take real action.  People who say Trump was just trolling the Democrats, I've never seen Trump look teachers, students, and law enforcement straight in the face and lie to them just to troll Democrats.  As a 2 1/2 year Trump supporter I believe Trump is 100% serious when he says he is going to take action.

Trump Says He Signed Memo to Ban 'Bump Stocks'
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Agreed.  The NRA's plan was working, they redirected all the attention and were taking the heat for it.  There was no reason at all for Trump to speak.  He isn't up for re-election, he didn't need to redirect the heat from him, and even if he did he could have said "I've asked Congress to pass something and put it on my desk".  There was no reason for Trump to say anything...unless his words at the end of this video are true and he wants to take real action.  People who say Trump was just trolling the Democrats, I've never seen Trump look teachers, students, and law enforcement straight in the face and lie to them just to troll Democrats.  As a 2 1/2 year Trump supporter I believe Trump is 100% serious when he says he is going to take action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38nPHaeYbtY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
LOL,they have to try and figure out how to word it,since they already came out against bumpstocks after Vegas.

@Miami_JBT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has the NRA released an official statement since yesterday afternoon about their stance on Trump's memo or proposed increase in age limit?
LOL,they have to try and figure out how to word it,since they already came out against bumpstocks after Vegas.

@Miami_JBT
Not to my knowledge
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#45]
You guys defending Trump on this are fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Probably this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Call the white house.  Voice your opposition to the bump stock ban/gun control.

(202)-456-1111
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm out.  Period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm out.  Period.
Lol.

Y u kno reed gud?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You guys defending Trump on this are fucking pathetic.
View Quote
Page / 120
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top