Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't understand why everyone gives these kind of people attention? That's all that want....and they get it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You have to be shitting me. I'm far to lazy and care even less to go find a post. Just about any thread involving liberals, gun control etc people are crying for blood or drawing lines with us vs them and how we need to get rid of them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show me just one example of ANY arfcommer advocating for the murder of another American.
Go ahead, I’ll wait.

@RePp
You have to be shitting me. I'm far to lazy and care even less to go find a post. Just about any thread involving liberals, gun control etc people are crying for blood or drawing lines with us vs them and how we need to get rid of them.
Nope, not shitting.

Show me just one example of ANY arfcommer advocating for the murder of another American.
Go ahead, I’ll wait.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#3]
He needs a shower.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't understand why everyone gives these kind of people attention? That's all that want....and they get it.
View Quote
This isn't the attention I believe he wanted.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]
but does he have the balls to do it himself.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
And now you know why I won't be giving up my guns.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Report him to his local law enforcement agency's facebook page.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

me first, me first, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
View Quote
I call 639th .
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Chickenshit talk..........he wouldn't do it himself because he is a pussy....
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#10]
How's a man supposed to sleep under these conditions?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:22:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Backstory? Not familiar
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course he wont be. He wants the government to do that while argueing that we are stupid for not giving up our guns because we live in a modern society where the government would never do that....
Living in Alabama, it is nice when someone makes the "the government would never do that"

argument.  I simply ask "Have you ever heard of a place called Tuskegee?"  Generally shuts

them right up.
Backstory? Not familiar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

for decades, our wonderful, benevolent government studied black men with syphilis, and didn't provide them treatment once it was discovered that penicillin could cure it.

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished, African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201[2] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. The men were told that the study was only going to last six months, but it actually lasted 40 years.[3] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told that they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic was proven to successfully treat syphilis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told that they were being treated for "bad blood", a colloquialism that described various conditions such as syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. "Bad blood"—specifically the collection of illnesses the term included—was a leading cause of death within the southern African-American community.[3]

The 40-year study was controversial for reasons related to ethical standards. Researchers knowingly failed to treat patients appropriately after the 1940s validation of penicillin was found as an effective cure for the disease that they were studying. The revelation in 1972 of study failures by a whistleblower, Peter Buxtun, led to major changes in U.S. law and regulation on the protection of participants in clinical studies. Now studies require informed consent,[4] communication of diagnosis, and accurate reporting of test results.[5]
By 1947, penicillin had become the standard treatment for syphilis. Choices available to the doctors involved in the study might have included treating all syphilitic subjects and closing the study, or splitting off a control group for testing with penicillin. Instead, the Tuskegee scientists continued the study without treating any participants; they withheld penicillin and information about it from the patients. In addition, scientists prevented participants from accessing syphilis treatment programs available to other residents in the area.[6] The study continued, under numerous US Public Health Service supervisors, until 1972, when a leak to the press resulted in its termination on November 16 of that year.[7] The victims of the study, all African American, included numerous men who died of syphilis, 40 wives who contracted the disease, and 19 children born with congenital syphilis.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#12]
You're a daisy if you do...
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nope, not shitting.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.
View Quote
Who was in infamous Arfcommer "Oh well" guy, in reference to the cop being killed and saying "Oh well"
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:23:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I called the number, they are answering as a remodeling company.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Backstory? Not familiar
View Quote
Tuskegee Syphilis Study

NC Eugenics Board
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Kill gun owners to prove that they don't need guns.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Who was in infamous "Oh well" guy, in reference to the cop being killed and saying "Oh well"
View Quote
That's a lack of remorse, not advocacy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Glad to hear he moved out of KY at least
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
correct
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#20]
I bet his fiance has a Black boyfriend.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:30:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Right.....b/c doing that will certainly keep mentally defective people, like Cruz, from premeditating and acting out on murder.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

for decades, our wonderful, benevolent government studied black men with syphilis, and didn't provide them treatment once it was discovered that penicillin could cure it.

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished, African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201[2] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. The men were told that the study was only going to last six months, but it actually lasted 40 years.[3] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told that they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic was proven to successfully treat syphilis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told that they were being treated for "bad blood", a colloquialism that described various conditions such as syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. "Bad blood"specifically the collection of illnesses the term includedwas a leading cause of death within the southern African-American community.[3]

The 40-year study was controversial for reasons related to ethical standards. Researchers knowingly failed to treat patients appropriately after the 1940s validation of penicillin was found as an effective cure for the disease that they were studying. The revelation in 1972 of study failures by a whistleblower, Peter Buxtun, led to major changes in U.S. law and regulation on the protection of participants in clinical studies. Now studies require informed consent,[4] communication of diagnosis, and accurate reporting of test results.[5]
By 1947, penicillin had become the standard treatment for syphilis. Choices available to the doctors involved in the study might have included treating all syphilitic subjects and closing the study, or splitting off a control group for testing with penicillin. Instead, the Tuskegee scientists continued the study without treating any participants; they withheld penicillin and information about it from the patients. In addition, scientists prevented participants from accessing syphilis treatment programs available to other residents in the area.[6] The study continued, under numerous US Public Health Service supervisors, until 1972, when a leak to the press resulted in its termination on November 16 of that year.[7] The victims of the study, all African American, included numerous men who died of syphilis, 40 wives who contracted the disease, and 19 children born with congenital syphilis.
View Quote
I do not understand how every single black person in the US in not a member of the NRA.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:50:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Googling the number comes up with the photographer in question and rb-roofing. Calling the number gets rb-roofing. So what is going on here?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Post an example.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I do not understand how every single black person in the US in not a member of the NRA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished, African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201[2] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. The men were told that the study was only going to last six months, but it actually lasted 40 years.[3] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told that they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic was proven to successfully treat syphilis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told that they were being treated for "bad blood", a colloquialism that described various conditions such as syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. "Bad blood"specifically the collection of illnesses the term includedwas a leading cause of death within the southern African-American community.[3]

humans, Americans in particular, have an amazing capacity for adopting other peoples' opinions as their own beliefs.  Very few people have original thoughts or well-developed principles for living their life (politically or otherwise).  Instead, they are quite willing to join up and adopt an ideology that validates their Feelz.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Googling the number comes up with the photographer in question and rb-roofing. Calling the number gets rb-roofing. So what is going on here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the number is for his old KY address. He moved to Tampa.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who was in infamous "Oh well" guy, in reference to the cop being killed and saying "Oh well"
True, but what's the context?

Which cop being killed and why?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished, African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201[2] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. The men were told that the study was only going to last six months, but it actually lasted 40 years.[3] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the men infected were ever told that they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic was proven to successfully treat syphilis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told that they were being treated for "bad blood", a colloquialism that described various conditions such as syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. "Bad blood"—specifically the collection of illnesses the term included—was a leading cause of death within the southern African-American community.[3]

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course he wont be. He wants the government to do that while argueing that we are stupid for not giving up our guns because we live in a modern society where the government would never do that....
Living in Alabama, it is nice when someone makes the "the government would never do that"

argument.  I simply ask "Have you ever heard of a place called Tuskegee?"  Generally shuts

them right up.
Backstory? Not familiar

The University of Rochester radiation experiments were similar but doesn't get as much coverage because they did it to whites too. Not being useful for the racist narrative it gets less attention. It was worse because instead of taking people who were infected and not treating them so they could be studied instead they injected people with different radioactive substances and then studied what happened without telling them.

They kept bringing in the people that they had previously injected with radioactive substances for study into the 70s.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He looks like too big of a pussy to be the one pulling the trigger.
View Quote
I'm sure just pulling the trigger on a scary black rifle would give him PTSD.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#32]
And THAT's why Conservatives own guns.  Liberals want to commit Genocide just like their hero Hitler.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Backstory? Not familiar
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

them right up.
Backstory? Not familiar
Tuskegee syphilis tests.

They purposely did not treat a number of black men with syphilis to study disease progression.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he move away from his business to be with a woman

That certainly explains his beta bitch politics.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#35]
If he'd take me up on the challenge, I'd send him my address and leave my doors unlocked.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#36]
sounds like a Baker act candidate?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#37]
This is turning into a genuine hissy fit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Douchecanoe is in favor of it because he would never be the one rounding anyone up or doing the shooting.
View Quote
<---  Came here to post this.  If you gave him a choice between gutting a chicken or starving he'd probably wet his pants.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Thought this was a Zimmerman thread.

I'll see myself out.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
And THAT's why Conservatives own guns.  Liberals want to commit Genocide just like their hero Hitler.
View Quote
It really is bizarre, No doubt he would be at the forefront of calling the right wing, nazis,
yet wants a home brew einsatzgruppen to round up and execute half of the population of his
own country. It really is a mental illness.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just keep reported these losers - its a terrorist threat.
Once they get a visit or get banned they figure out they are doing something wrong...
View Quote
Sounds like a hate crime to me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Backstory? Not familiar
View Quote
The Tuskegee Study
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#43]
His website:

https://zymage.smugmug.com/
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#44]
So, dickhead, you support murdering large number of people who aren't responsible for what you're angry about...

... in response to a psychopath murdering a large number of people who weren't responsible for what he was angry about?

Congrats, you are just like the school shooter!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#45]
I’m an NRA life member so please  come find me!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Before we had the internet we had people who would randomly call other people and threaten them. Or, sometimes hang up calls.

If they were a long distance away and knew they couldn't get immediately hurt they would call people they knew and talk shit.

We called them "Telephone toughies"

Today it's called "Internet toughies"
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#47]
This is exactly what they mean when they wear Che shirts and demand revolution.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#48]
That's not how this works.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Won't be long now
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#50]
did he delete the Fbook business page? went to flame it but not showing up
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top