BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not saying that I'm hung like a mule but how in the fuck do you sit down comfortably with a holster pressed up against you junk?

I tried it once.

No way could I carry like that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lose some weight?
I'm not saying that I'm hung like a mule but how in the fuck do you sit down comfortably with a holster pressed up against you junk?

I tried it once.

Where my belt sits (at my waistline) I don't have problems with the holster.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully the guys on his team start drawing dicks partially shot off so he doesn’t feel like a freak.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]
NOT serious?  Shooting one's dick is most serious.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Glock dick?!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#5]
The real question is while he still be able to pee standing up?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#6]
But thanks to advances in stem cell research and the fine work of Doctors Krinsky and Altschuler, he should regain full reproductive function again.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#7]
"Don't point the gun at anything you are unwilling to destroy."

Jams gun down pants, pointed right at the twig n berries.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#8]
That’s what happens when you go off half cocked.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
That was the key for me. Pants that you can wear close to the waist as opposed to down on the hips. That and finding that sweet spot between the navel and hip bone, and the gun rides high enough that the belt and holster/gun stay vertical when you sit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
But thanks to advances in stem cell research and the fine work of Doctor Krieger, he should regain full reproductive function again.
View Quote
Fixed that for you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The 1911 is almost tailor made for AIWB with the thumb and grip safety.  The Glock can be made quite safe via the SCD.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#12]
lol, it's definitely a concern of mine since I started AIWB carrying last year.  Before that I always did 3-5 carry IWB.  I really have no problems AIWB carrying a G34 everyday, but I'm a skinny guy and have an adjustable holster that allows for ride height and can't adjustment to make it work.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Dick move..
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Marine with MARSOC was holstering his concealed carry pistol in the Philippines and shot himself in the dick.  Not seriously injured.

Will he ever live this down?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Firearm safety rule #2: Never point the muzzle at anything you do not intend to destroy.  Unless it's your cock or your femoral artery.  Those are cool.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:43:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Only time I appendix carry is at chiropractor
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#17]
JW777 is a prophet.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Aim small , hit small
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Well that's one way to force the DOD to fund a sex change.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Hadnt heard about this one.

Was it one of the G1 Tactical guys?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Marine with MARSOC was holstering his concealed carry pistol in the Philippines and shot himself in the dick.  Not seriously injured.

View Quote
Sounds pretty fuckin serious to me!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:03:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well, that's like your opinion man.  I would consider that life threatening trauma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that's like your opinion man.  I would consider that life threatening trauma.
#justthetip
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That was the key for me. Pants that you can wear close to the waist as opposed to down on the hips. That and finding that sweet spot between the navel and hip bone, and the gun rides high enough that the belt and holster/gun stay vertical when you sit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My experience indicates high-waist Dad-jeans are the only way to go for AIWB, unless of course, you never sit down.  Zero belly fat here.  I won’t wear the Dad-jeans, so I wear it 3-4 o’clock.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#24]
AIWB

Juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My experience indicates high-waist Dad-jeans are the only way to go for AIWB, unless of course, you never sit down.  Zero belly fat here.  I won't wear the Dad-jeans, so I wear it 3-4 o'clock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My experience indicates high-waist Dad-jeans are the only way to go for AIWB, unless of course, you never sit down.  Zero belly fat here.  I won't wear the Dad-jeans, so I wear it 3-4 o'clock.
Well, I'm a dad...soo....
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Does the source indicate what type of firearm?

I am fine appendix carry of a double action, I wouldn't with a 1911 or Glock but that's
Just me.
View Quote
Glock

MARSOC uses glock now
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My experience indicates high-waist Dad-jeans are the only way to go for AIWB, unless of course, you never sit down.  Zero belly fat here.  I won’t wear the Dad-jeans, so I wear it 3-4 o’clock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I site down in lower waist jeans carrying AIWB all of the time.  I suspect holster choice is your problem.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:25:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I’m not saying that I’m hung like a mule but how in the fuck do you sit down comfortably with a holster pressed up against you junk?

I tried it once.

View Quote
Higher waist pants or higher rise on the holster. Or both.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#29]
HappyCamel: You're saying you also eat crayons?
View Quote
Cause the red ones taste the best.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Boogerhook off the bang switch. He learned the hard (ha) way
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m not saying that I’m hung like a mule but how in the fuck do you sit down comfortably with a holster pressed up against you junk?

I tried it once.

I upgraded from Levi's 517 to 501 for trying out AIWB and it worked out wonderfully. Extremely comfortable while sitting in a car with the higher waist.

My only problem is going to the bathroom in public.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#32]
This is why I prefer a pistol with a safety
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Castration carry
View Quote
Nice!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:44:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#35]
I tried AIWB the other day. Hated it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 1911 is almost tailor made for AIWB with the thumb and grip safety.  The Glock can be made quite safe via the SCD.

Ok, @Bennjammin.  Time to put up or shut up. Tell thet class about your experience carrying and training with the SCD. Be specific.
@John_Wayne777
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Dick move..
View Quote
Ha.  I have never understood the desire of some to appendix carry.  Too great a chance of shooting yourself somewhere important, like the femoral artery.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#38]
i always lol at the people who think there is some high score for reholstering the fastest.

slow draw

slow deliberate fire

reholster as fast as humanly possible and break your neck scanning for targets
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Lets hope he had a little dick and missed, if not he has one now.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Should have worn a condom, for protection.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Maybe they’ll by The Gadget now.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#42]
I get along fine with strong side; I'll just stick with it
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ok, @Bennjammin.  Time to put up or shut up. Tell thet class about your experience carrying and training with the SCD. Be specific.
@John_Wayne777
View Quote
why do i need training to laugh at that link you posted? a glock has plenty of safeties, and 'glock leg' or 'glock cock' or 'glock femoral artery' has nothing to do with the pistol itself, more so a malfunction from a shitty holster, or from re holstering, or from the trigger getting stuck on something while re-holstering, which can happen with any gun.

if as many people carried M&P's or P320's as they did glocks, then maybe this could be called 'smith leg' or 'sig leg.' hell, ask tex grubner about '1911 leg.'
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#44]
My old man simply said “Never point a loaded firearm at something you don’t want to put a hole in, especially yourself.” Followed by “All firearms are loaded.”
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:03:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Link? Video? He was professional enough to shoot his junk off...unless of course, it's so small that he misses
View Quote
Aim small, miss small.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
why do i need training to laugh at that link you posted? a glock has plenty of safeties, and 'glock leg' or 'glock cock' or 'glock femoral artery' has nothing to do with the pistol itself, more so a malfunction from a shitty holster, or from re holstering, or from the trigger getting stuck on something while re-holstering, which can happen with any gun.

if as many people carried M&P's or P320's as they did glocks, then maybe this could be called 'smith leg' or 'sig leg.' hell, ask tex grubner about '1911 leg.'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@John_Wayne777

You don't know anything about what the fuck you were commenting on, are too mentally ossified to learn, and are willfully ignorant.  Those are not insults, they are statements of fact.

@John_Wayne777
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You don't know anything about what the fuck you were commenting on, are too mentally ossified to learn, and are willfully ignorant.  Those are not insults, they are statements of fact.

@John_Wayne777
View Quote
care to post a link or a story to where the gun itself caused the malfunction?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@John_Wayne777
Now you're skirting around what was said.  The fact of the matter is that the SCD makes reholstering AIWB safely, very easy and absolutely intuitive.  I see that you're trying to claim that I said there was a malfunction.  I did not.  Can you not argue the issue without making shit up?  Can you not admit you don't understand the SCD?  Have you ever carried AIWB?  Can you carry where you live?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Now you're skirting around what was said.  The fact of the matter is that the SCD makes reholstering AIWB safely, very easy and absolutely intuitive.  I see that you're trying to claim that I said there was a malfunction.  I did not.  Can you not argue the issue without making shit up?  Can you not admit you don't understand the SCD?  Have you ever carried AIWB?  Can you carry where you live?
View Quote
if you felt i skirted not my intention, and full disclosure i cannot carry where i live, and i never made shit up, your argument was adding an SCD to a glock made it much more safe for carry, and i claim that in its stock form a glock is safe for carry, even AIWB. even though i can't carry, if i could, i would not feel comfortable adding or modifying a carry pistol that is already GTG in a carry aspect. my point is that you don't need to add an extra safety device to a glock to make it safe for carry. just my two cents worth it's price on the screen.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This is why I prefer a pistol with a safety
View Quote
That's always a good idea. I also tend not to point it at my penis as well. Which also seems good. I don't see how so many appendix carry I just don't have the space in my pants.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top